• Raw2real
    For those who have experience with both vapes. Which one would you pick if you can pick only one. Vapor quality is the most important thing. I know tera had bad taste on the pervious versions. Is that completely gone on the v3? Even with the wpa? Second thing is being portable. Which is easier to repack on the go?
  • Tdog420
    Arizer has better taste and easier to repack. Tera rips hard as funk through water. Flavor is just ok on tera. Tera also is not portable imho too big and screen falls out.
  • Raw2real
    Do you think the tera is worth it for the wpa and different mouth piece? It is 30 bucks more right now. I don't know if I will be a fan of the open hole of the stem on the Argo. The stem is easier to repack? Do crafty capsules work in Tera?
  • warren0728
    the s&b dosing caps work great in the tera v3 ... and although it’s a little bulky it can be used out and about (with the glass mouthpiece it looks pretty similar to a nic vape) ... and the caps make it super easy for out and about too
  • bulllee
    Argo has way better taste, the Tera rips hot that's why the wpa in every box. It's great when you have a group. You can always stick it on a rig to pass around. But if your into the flavor then go with the Argo. The only thing I didn't like is the heat. After a couple sessions then it runs warm. I bought a long stem for it and I'm glad I did. It rips a lot cooler. I also bought a bubbler that works great. I prefer the Solo 2 which I also own, I have a 3d dimpled stem for it and that's my dd, no water needed. just smooth tasty terps. The Tera has that characteristic Boundless taste, not so much in water and it has removable batteries. Crafty capsules work but they get smashed a little, Never had much success with capsules in general. I can live with out them. One of the Argo's features is the retractable mouthpiece but IDK I prefer a longer stem for cooler vapor. not really interested in the short ones they provide. I would buy an Argo again, not the Tera after buying one twice, it's kinda one dimensional for me IMO.:cool:
  • Raw2real
    I'm still on the fence on my choose. The Tera sounds good on paper. Just unsure about the flavor and the fact that I have a Crafty. It would be nice to have the two swappable batteries I know the Argo has one swappable using capsules from the crafty does sound good 2
  • LabPong
    You are comparing 2 very different vapes.......you should compare the Tera to either the Solo2 or Air2, not the Argo....argo is not as strong in heating. It is a "lighter" extraction device compared to the Tera.
  • Raw2real
    I not trying to compare the vapes. I mainly was looking for a good portable vape with good vapor quality. Also nice to have a swappable battery. I already have a mighty and crafty and MV1 and others Thought about getting a Crafty + because my crafty is getting old but will wait to hear more. Was first drawn in by the Tera for the accessories and dual battery but unsure of the bad taste people talk about. I would not take the the solo or air out and about they seem less portable
  • BestBuds
    I have a V3 coming in today. I'll let you know my opinion tonight. :up: I got a refurbished unit from To The Cloud store for less than $100 with a coupon code listed on their email news letter popup. :cool:
  • OhHello
    I’m selling a like new v3 Tera with accessories and with arizer solo stems, in box $150 shipped obo, (listed here, see ad with pics) make me an offer if you wanna try it. I’m only selling because I am in need of some quick cash. Never had any smell what so ever. There is an insane amount of happy Tera v3 customers

I have had both the Argo and the Tera this year , the Tera is amazing through a water piece and super amazing with the arizer solo 2 glass stems. It’s all around a better vale with more in the package that you will definitely use for about the same price. The size feels good and fits good in th hand

The Argo gave great flavor and is is a compact size but I never carried it much because the unit itself gets extremely hot to the touch due to the heater and vents being right where you would naturally grip it. It also is much much better with longer stems but this takes away from the pocket-ability. It also does not hold much herb. I had sold the Argo about 3 months after purchase
  • LabPong
    I would not take the the solo or air out and about they seem less portableRaw2real

The Tera functions just like the Solo or Air.....the Air is much smaller and I think the Solo is about the same size as the Tera.....I had a Tera once....but was recalled and I did not visit it since. It smelled like a chemical factory even after 6 burn ins... It just depends on what stem you use.
  • Raw2real
    No they are not the same size when you need the stem to vape out it. I'm not looking at the Solo or the air. Thank you
  • iamdiosa
    I've been very happy with my argo. it's easy to use and easy to clean. It's not truly "portable" for me as I would want multiple stems packed and I'm balking at the price of the tubes in that case. I love the notion of it though!

I like the taste better than the Tera, but the Tera can definitely hold more than the ArGo.
  • BestBuds
    OK here are my off the bat thoughts.
    - It took 7 cycles with avb to get rid of that nasty ass silicone taste.
    - If you want to run it with the stock mouthpiece for out and about use, I would rather have a FireWood.
    - the Tera will F*ck your sh!t up. Potent high :ok: :up:
    - the glass mouthpiece reminds me of a weak Splinter with a stock shorty wide open mouthpiece. Too hot, too dry. :groan:
    - the "regular" mouthpiece is meh. It needs some kind of cooling.
    - through a bong with or without water, bump your temp up to 390/400.... :yikes: shit that hit me! Good flavor too! Best way to use it so far!
    - S&B dosing pods are the way to go for sure.
    - Flavor seems a little weak. Not that it's bad! It's like using 1 teabag in the entire pot of water. I switched from Chocolate OG to a strain that's a little more stanky like pinesol and cat piss. I can't remember the name. Anyway I have had it for a month because it stinks so damn bad, I hate it and refuse to vape it. I tossed some in the Tera and ran it through my bong freshly cleaned. The flavor and smell isn't all that bad and I'm getting suuuuuper high! Maybe Ill have to use this for the new bud strains I try that I don't like. :joke:
  • Rudis21
    I love love love my tera. It's all I use now (also have mv1, mi2, and boundless CFV) exclusively with s&b dosing capsules and the WPA at 412 degrees. No real idea why I have it set to 412 though lmao. I think the flavor is fine personally and I love that you can just rip the shit out of it. No technique necessary.
  • LabPong
    No they are not the same size when you need the stem to vape out it. I'm not looking at the Solo or the air. Thank youRaw2real

Ok...then go for the Tiny Mite!
  • Raw2real
    thanks for the good insight on the subject at hand sounds mostly what I thought it was keep up with anything different sad to hear about the glass mouth piece thought that may be how I use it if not at home with the wpa
    using dosing capsules is a big draw for me I think they r great in the crafty and mighty for on the go quick change. I read some one said they get smashed in the Tera. Is it the lid
  • Rudis21
    ya the fit is a little snug and the lid does get pushed in a little in the middle. I haven't had any issues though, the lid can be a bitch to take off to empty them. It seems as though that is an issue regardless though. I haven't used any of the other mouth pieces, literally have only used the WPA. I am gonna try out the other mouthpieces today.
  • BestBuds
    Ok. I was messed up last night!
    When you get your Tera wash all screens and mouthpieces in warm/hottish soapy water. Let dry and do a bunch of avb burn offs. It was a little heavy on the robot fart aspect but it seemed to go away quickly. I doubted that because I was getting really high last night and thought I just couldn't tell. This morning I loaded a pod and did a session with the plastic mouthpiece and the wpa. The plastic mouthpiece is not my cup o tea for the same reasons as the mighty/crafty. I am going to get a mighty glass mouthpiece and a arizer cooling stem to help with that. WPA with a j-hook was delicious. I was even getting hits that reminded me of a lotus! Definitely no off flavors anymore. I am very impressed and for about $100 from "to the cloud" for a referb unit that looks and acts brand new I'm happy!

Thank the universe for the wpa, the other 2 mouthpieces are not going to be used by me often. But that's the same for RBT. A straight glass pipe to your throat makes a nice human throat BBQ on a Splinter Z. I really hope someone makes a proper mouthpiece that pops right into the glass mouthpiece magnetic base for a stock experience with a cooler and maybe glass airway.
  • Raw2real
    sounds like the wpa is the way to go. If the other mouth pieces don't work it's a wpa vape then. Still could be some what portable with a j hook
  • BestBuds
    or an arizer stem. I don't have any but I am going that way with this vape. I have a eNano stem that I turned into a cooling stem. I'll have to see if that fits too.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    i haven't found a hack for the Arizer stem that doesnt take the silicone piece out of the vapor path... so i can still taste it. But the wpa works great with the drydro tube, or you can reverse the wpa and use it with other glass stems too.
  • BestBuds
    or you can reverse the wpa and use it with other glass stems too.SouthboundPachyderm
    :chin: How the hell do you do that? :rofl: so it's a female wpa?
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    grabt the bottom section of the wpa and the top of it... unsrew it, then screw it back in upside down. Then yes, you will have a female wpa. I think i have posted pics in the tera thread.
  • Raw2real
    I saw the video where the guy turns the Tera into a bag vape. Sounds cool but would not like to keep it that way.
    No one seems to know that the wpa flips to female. I read it somewhere I think it was on the website
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    I think i first saw it in one of @420vapezone streams or something... But I dont remember. Regardless, its a neat lil hack. I use a drydro tube with the tera so i dont often need to flip it, but its nice to have the option, since the wpa is the only way to ditch the silicone.
  • BestBuds
    A huge testament to the fact that the instructions book needs to be wayyyyy more detailed. The WPA is the saving grace to this vape. Without it I would be quite unhappy, with it I am very happy.
    A side note: I converted my eNano stem into a ice stem by dropping some Pyrex beads down it. So just a minute ago I tried to fit it to the Tera. It does fit the silicone piece, and it slides in to the plate that the small Tera stock glass mouthpiece fits in. Then I slid the epic vape silicone grip ontop to make it all more secure. I am getting surprisingly good tasting vapor. After washing the silicone pieces and doing a bunch of sessions this vape is really surprising me. ***I'm in my movie room so forgive the backdrop. My neck is out and I'm not moving from this spot today. A little AEW on in the background too. :nerd:
    flippqthc7wy67t3.jpg
    h14l3aayp3ufnbsk.jpg
    ykul3mbgauupohj1.jpg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal