• 710coils
    I am here and ready to answer any questions and will make sure to post anything new and exciting here

Hope everyone is having a great day . :cool:

Your ever loyal coil, quartz, and ruby monger

Shane
  • Baron23
    Welcome, Shane.

Nice to see you here, my friend.
  • Pud

Baron pointed out to me how "supple" the cord on your coils are... he's right and so glad he pointed this out. Your coils rock!
  • chaos191
    Hello Shane Your work looks very very nice. I am no good with a torch as I'm paralyzed from upper chest down and lack hand movement so I have a personal assistant. We have tried with some success but in this end this is the way to go... Thoghts anyone?

Thanks
  • fatbiker
    Welcome to the party!
  • 710coils
    Since you have to add the dab and work the cap, I am not sure how you could automate this to not need some help. I would say offer your assistant a dab for helping you out and that should keep them willing to help you out :cool:
    The puffco peak might be another option, but you would still need help with it and so in the end I go back to offering your assistant a dab for helping you with one :smile:

One other option is something like https://arizer.com/extreme-q/
    That can be loaded and turned on and you just would need to have the tube you draw on rigged to be near your mouth. When you draw it will vaporize whats in the chamber and I could get several draws on a single load. This would cut down the assistant component some as they would just need to reload the device for you and you can have several bowls pre loaded for a fast reload

Hope the above helps and if I think of any other options, I will make sure to call them out =)

Shane
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet