• 710coils
    I am here and ready to answer any questions and will make sure to post anything new and exciting here

Hope everyone is having a great day . :cool:

Your ever loyal coil, quartz, and ruby monger

Shane
  • Baron23
    Welcome, Shane.

Nice to see you here, my friend.
  • Pud

Baron pointed out to me how "supple" the cord on your coils are... he's right and so glad he pointed this out. Your coils rock!
  • chaos191
    Hello Shane Your work looks very very nice. I am no good with a torch as I'm paralyzed from upper chest down and lack hand movement so I have a personal assistant. We have tried with some success but in this end this is the way to go... Thoghts anyone?

Thanks
  • fatbiker
    Welcome to the party!
  • 710coils
    Since you have to add the dab and work the cap, I am not sure how you could automate this to not need some help. I would say offer your assistant a dab for helping you out and that should keep them willing to help you out :cool:
    The puffco peak might be another option, but you would still need help with it and so in the end I go back to offering your assistant a dab for helping you with one :smile:

One other option is something like https://arizer.com/extreme-q/
    That can be loaded and turned on and you just would need to have the tube you draw on rigged to be near your mouth. When you draw it will vaporize whats in the chamber and I could get several draws on a single load. This would cut down the assistant component some as they would just need to reload the device for you and you can have several bowls pre loaded for a fast reload

Hope the above helps and if I think of any other options, I will make sure to call them out =)

Shane
  • 710coils
    Hope everyone had a great Xmas and if anyone ls looking for some new dab gear. We are fully stocked on bangers and coils and you can use the following code to save $10.00

710Love

That will save you some scratch at check out =)

Hope everyone is having a great start to the week

Shane
  • LabPong
    Maybe change this thread title to "710 Coils".

Just got the hook up from Shane at 710 coils and he could not have been more helpful or gone out of his way much more than he did.....super customer service!. Huge up's to 710! :100:

25mm deep dish clear banger
    25mm axial coil
    carb cap......

Attached it up to my Auber 300...and now my VAS on the D-cup has vanished.... :cool:

I am super happy with performance and can't believe I did not go this route long ago as I never wanted to torch a banger. Now....no need at all unless the power goes out..haaa

710-25deep-setup.jpg
  • Bud
    yea i gotta get one of these
  • Terpenetime
    yea i gotta get one of theseBud

And some rubber floor tiles for when you drop it! :rofl:
  • Bud
    it's just been boughten :fire:
  • LabPong
    :starstruck:
  • Dr green thumb
    bok9qfl7timd4b2v.jpg

I used to run my setup with the auber rdk 300 controller but switched over to disorderly conduction for the smaller size.

I definitely highly recommend getting one of his complete setups he offers if you are just starting out with an enail setup.
  • LabPong
    wow those PID's are pretty small......damn VAS.....................lol
  • LabPong
    The ruby insert got my VAS..........hope Shane has someone to ship for him while he is away....?
  • LabPong
    well well well......Budjamin has a hard decision now.....

Dcup or 710 rig?

Who will win the permanent spot on Bud's killer new black desktop........... :chin:
  • Other Side
    I'd skip the D Cup and go with the Ti Banger if you want to go that route. I have the Ti Banger setup with the Tsunami and I'm really enjoying not with the saphire dish. Very smooth and tasty low temp dabs. But I find a banger to be better at the higher temps. A buddy of mine has the D cup and is selling his now that he has used the Ti Banger. He likes that best.
  • LabPong
    ↪LabPong
    I'd skip the D Cup and go with the Ti Banger if you want to go that route. I have the Ti Banger setup with the Tsunami and I'm really enjoying not with the saphire dish. Very smooth and tasty low temp dabs. But I find a banger to be better at the higher temps. A buddy of mine has the D cup and is selling his now that he has used the Ti Banger. He likes that best.
    Other Side

I am super satisfied now with my 710 25mm setup. I dig the low temp dabbing scene!
  • Other Side
    Yeah I have one too. Rock solid! And I got to meet Shane last week.. that was nice! He and his wife are great people!
  • Baron23
    So, Edeemo (sp?) on FC said the same...I think he sold his Dcup for a T-bucket.

But, for the life of me I can't understand the difference. They are both Ti enail bangers with inserts and I don't see much to discriminate one versus the other.

Any insights on this???
  • Other Side
    I have never tried the D Cup but I'm told the difference is mainly airflow. This is supposed to avoid splash so the insert doesn't get stuck and the Ti Banger is a bit more restricted so better for milking. That's what my buddy says anyway.
  • Bud
    My 710 setup is awesome, i need to post some pics & vids, still have my dcup too and very awesome as well, for right now i can say that 25mm seems like the ideal banger size! (maybe 20mm, but 30mm is biggg)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment