• ricardo
    I see so many vapes right now are on sale by a lot !
    Such as all the arizer products, mv1 , crafty, etc

You guys think they're all ready to release new models and are getting rid of the older models? Or do you think they're are so many sales just bc it is this time of the year?

I am looking to buy a new vape so if new models are coming soon I might be down to just wait for a new model.
  • BestBuds
    I would love to see a smaller MV1 with a revolver chamber system so you don't have to change crucible's on the fly, just click to the next chamber. Something pocketable. The vape scene needs a disrupter to drop a sick portable vape.
  • ricardo
    and what portable vapes are you using now :)
  • upside
    I think the sales are just seasonal and, even if new models are released, the latest isn't always the greatest. Lot's of great choices to feed our VAS in the meantime.
  • ricardo
    and what portable vapes do you recommend?! :)
  • upside

I vape mainly at home so I haven't explored all portable vapes options. DynaVaps are a daily driver for me, followed by the Mighty, FireFly 2+, and the Ghost MV1, and Sticky Brick, in that order.
  • ricardo
    good to know thanks bro. I'm thinking of getting the solo 2
  • BestBuds
    look at my profile, you can see what I have now and what I used to have. Except for the Tera V3 I just got today. :up:
  • ricardo
    you have too many
  • BestBuds
    You sound like my wife. :rofl:
  • MrGreen

What mods are you using with your splinters ?
  • BestBuds
    @MrGreen
    Wismec Gen 3 Dual
  • Kinick23
    @BestBuds I have to P80 now but have my eye on the gen 3 Dual next ... how do you like it ?
  • BestBuds
    it's not bad. Keep an eye out for a dna mod if you can. The Dual is definitely better built than the p80
  • MrGreen

The gen 3 dual or the Reuleaux dna250
  • EconMan
    look at my profile, you can see what I have now and what I used to have.BestBuds

More experienced than me! :nerd:
  • acstorfer
    It has been too long since something new was introduced. I think @vapecritic G-43 was probably the last new thing to come out. The Crafty+ is nothing “new”. Lots of new colors came out over the last year or two for different vapes, nothing “new”. Dynavap has had some nice accessories, but still nothing really new. The Volcano has a whip now, but balloon and whip is nothing new.

I know it sounds like I’m ragging, but my selfish ass is pretty happy about this. I spent a lot of time, and too much money choosing my vaporizers. Seeing how I don’t have the $$$ to spend on VAS I’m grateful there’s nothing new for me to lust after. If I can’t get new stuff then no one should. Okay, kidding.

I have a Mighty, ghost, and omnivap. There are a lot of updates I would love to see on the mighty, but they didn’t really do much with the Crafty+ so I don’t have high hopes for much meaningful for me changes.
  • EconMan

In terms of vapes owned or once owned (and IMO just using a vape is not the same as owning it for a while) you totally outclass me. Relatively, I'm the little bald-headed village boy in the movie Deliverance. :joke:

Right now, other than dab rigs, all I own anymore is (in descending order of my love):
    1. FF2 :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: (my soulmate)
    2. Dyna Omni Xl :love: :love: :love: (my helpmate)
    3. G43 with P80 :love: :love: (my playmate)
    4. Sticky Brick Jr. (falling out of love)
    5. Carta (falling out of love hard)

Now Divorced (level of "missing" them).
    Plenty :groan: :groan: (wished I did not sell mine - was in hard "declutter mode")
    Puffco Peak :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: (good riddens).

So as you can see, in terms of vape ownership experience, I'm not shit :nerd:
    But I will get a FF3 - lol
  • BestBuds
    Have you tried that butane dab rig that Troy uses on 420VapeZone? It sounds like it's becoming a favorite amongst dabbers and I know that's YOUR bag baby... yeah!
    i4s28t2l27ali4ox.gif
  • Other Side
    that would be the Rio. We carry it as well and I love it personally!
  • Khelek41girl
    I have owned and used...lets see here...

The Grasshopper
    Fury 2
    Lots of Dynavaps
    FF2
    Tera
    Crafty
    Vivant Rift
    Milaana
    Milaana 2
    Splinter v1
    Splinter v2
    Splinter Z v1
    Seed
    Apollo v2.5
    StickyBrick Jr
    StickyBrick OG
    Argo
    MVT2
    FW4
    FW5
    Lily
    O'connell Woodworks OHV
    Doug's Woodry Nova
    Vtower
    Enano
    Roasty
    TinyMight
    Stempod
    PipeScents
    ...and a few others that I can see in my head but cant remember.

Out of all of those, the TinyMight has very quickly become my new Daily Driver. Very few other vapes can compare to it IMO. That seems to be the latest thing on the market at the moment, and it gives outstanding performance
  • Chronicles22
    When do you imagine you’ll have the tiny night available?
  • Khelek41girl
    Its hard to say exactly, but hopefully within the next few weeks
  • EconMan

Ok, You ARE an expert! :starstruck:
  • Gonzo
    So you are somehow associated with the company producing the Tiny Might?
  • Khelek41girl
    @Gonzo I'm just going to be a US distributer for their products on my website. I am not linked to the making or creation of the TinyMight, but I most definitely support it as it really is a monster
  • Pud
    I thought you are the only US distributor? and now they are back to taking pre-orders?
  • Khelek41girl
    @Pud At the moment, I am the only US distributor who will be carrying them, but that is always subject to change. The reason they are back to doing pre-orders is because they have been making them one at a time and making them all by hand. It's a one man show, so it takes time. At the end of the day, its still technically an artisan vape, so you wont see thousands out there
  • Pud
    I bet you could do some carving on the wood of these and make them really really cool.... your work is amazing
  • Terpenetime
    ↪Khelek41girl I bet you could do some carving on the wood of these and make them really really cool.... your work is amazingPud

I’m gradually being convinced about the merits of this vape but it would take a different wood to persuade me to buy. I understand that isn’t likely to happen in the immediate future but I’m in no rush, it’s not like I need another vape! :monkey:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment