• chaos191
    Hi,
    So I am completely new to Dynavap products and am looking for help mating my new tip to the stem. The cap came with 4 o rings do I remove some? Also what keeps the ring or rings from burning? Here's some pictures I don't want to screw it up.. Also any tips would be apriciated. Oh and I have an adjustable Ti tip, any advice on the easiest way to movie the screen?

Thank you
    https://imgur.com/OgH9WZQ
    https://imgur.com/NrI87Cp
    https://imgur.com/CERmMwg
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    the tip should just slide into the body, no need to remove orings, you will want it to be a tight fit, so dont be afraid to shove it in there.
  • chaos191
    Ok thanks so leave all 4 rings on then eh? I don't think the last o ring closest to herb chamber will fit into the stem... Is it supposed to be stem-oring-tip or should they all fit inside the stem so they aren't exposed? Thanks again
  • LabPong
    Lick your fingers and wet the o-rings...then twist the tip into the stem. Fill with your favorite goodies.....heat up.....enjoy.

The o-rings will not burn....there is not really enough heat to make them melt as they are probably of a silicone composite.

To remove the screen or CCD as they call it......use something small to push it out when you have the tip off the body. To put it in.....I use the butt end of one of those bic pens or something that is just slightly narrower than the tip width.
  • LabPong
    The o-rings are what actually hold the tip into any body you use for it. No need to take them off ever unless they get damaged or worn. They should last a long time....but do not soak them long in ISO when you clean out the tip. It is ok if they get dunked....but do not let them soak for more than a min.
  • Pud
    that Simrell is deluxe plus with your ti tip... that should be a great set up! Congrats! and enjoy
  • chaos191
    Thanks alot It was not planed... looking forward to trying it tomorrow :) I have only heard great things about Dynavap as well as the beautiful stem :100: !
  • Pud
    I've been lusting over one of those stems but want to get a couple other vapes first to freshen up my collection!.. lol! I love my Dynavap. With the ti tip there will be a soft click and then give it another second or two and you'll hear a second click. Then it's ready. 2 clicks both heating up and cooling down. The cool down clicks are just as important so you don't combust. Wait for them and you'll be good. That'll get you a good starting point to get used to the ti tip.
  • chaos191
    What vapes are you looking at? I have been meaning to reply to your pm thanks for the extensive info I'm giving the EVO serious thought now. Good nite:)
  • Respect the click
    I love my dyna so the vortex is really appealing but I have my omni condenser set to a perfect position so an Omni vortex is what i need, I hate playing with airport makes the experience too fidly.

If I get one of the new coloured M's will the omni condenser + mp assembly work with it? I think it fits but you cannot adjust the airflow. Is this true?
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    you can put the omni condenser with the M body if you like, but I dont think it works with a stainless steel tip (unless dyna changed that with the 19 SS tip) so you would still need to ise the Ti tip for it to work.
  • chaos191
    Hey there thanks for all of the helpless night so I got the tip mated with my stem one of the For O rings snapped and broke but the tip is now on quite solidly to The stem Missing the one overing isn't going to make any difference is it? Definitely is airtightdl8uqzs10q3yf499.jpg
    Prior to breaking and O ring

e1x2kviz8ba08obe.jpg
    evij7rdhuycucyr8.jpg
    mkmxuvhk6nrtdvon.jpg
    aq21acsm0861uma0.jpg

All of these are after breaking the O ring the tip did go on much easier am i good with 3 rings total? Thanks again
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    looks like you have one of the o rings over one of the fins... that shouldn't be there it should be down by the others. So really you are only using 2 o-rings... it should look like such...
    d22am2oaka3zaq8i.jpg
    iqco1heyy9imo573.jpg
  • chaos191
    It looks like you have the 4 o rings on like they wereWhen I got my tip are you saying my very 1st O ring below the tip looks like it's too far forwards and on top of one of the Finns should it be below that and form a buffer between the tip and body? Or should it be exposed
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Correct, the way you recieved it should be how it stays ideally. As long as its airtight you should be ok, but it might be worth ordering some replacement O rings from dynavap so you can get it back to where its meant to be... In a perfect world it would be 3 O rings creating a seal inside the stem with the 4th acting as a buffer between the tip/body. With the O ring sitting over the fin like that it doesn't really do anything at all, so i would definitely try to get that one back down where it came from.
  • chaos191
    So it did come that way I hope i can get the ring down without it breaking it seems really difficult to move especially as it apparently came with the fourth o ring in the wrong position
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    yeah they are a pain to move for sure. Best of luck to you. If its currently airtight it maybe easier to use as is for now, and just order new O rings. Worse case you could cut that ring off of the fin and just replace with new O rings.
  • chaos191
    Yes we got it! I'm gonna load this puppy up and Take it for a spin
  • chaos191
    Thanks That was quite nice to very smooth Hits of vapor How does it do that some kind of magic :) then the 3rd try combustion dough the whole thing probably needs cleaning now?
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    glad you got some good rips. Are you using a torch or an induction heater?Combustion generally happens with a dynavap if you heat too far past the click, or if you dont wait for the cool down clicks. It can also combust if you heat (with a torch) too close to the cap, and too near the bottom of it, but usually its because you missed a click) There are some pretty good videos on Dynavaps youtube channel to help you get down your heating technique (with a torch)
  • chaos191
    I'm using a Vertigo single Flame torch That it's really nice And precise but I have my caregiver assistant heating at for me so I showed him some videos but I am imagen it will take a little time I definitely need an Induction heater if I have something this nice.It's going to need a thorough cleaning now though correct otherwise it will Have a terrible taste? Thanks for everybody's quick replies And assistance
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    a quick rinse in isopropyl alcohol should clean up the taste. Induction heaters are nice, but i still prefer a single flame torch unless im being lazy... altough i suppose with having an assistant it would make things much easier to use an IH
  • UbarDog
    Yea an IH is more consistant than a flame. If someone else was in controll of my heat , I think I would prefer a set point and an IH will give you that . Also giving your carer a hassle free time and you should be statified 100% of time with constant results.

If you have combusted, Then I can almost guarantee a cool down click was missed. One thing I feel is not stressed enough about Vapcaps is...... The Cool down is as important as the heat up click. I would suggest your care giver gets in the habit of placing the cap on a magnet after each hit. The solid metal on metal contact really sucks the heat out of the cap, forcing a cooling click. Then your ready to roll again.

Dynavaps are my fav. I believe they are the most efficient at extraction.

Hope yours serve you well :D
  • chaos191
    Thank's a lot I'm going to get on a wait list soon. I really like the fluxer but the wait time is long!
  • Magicman
    Someone tell Magicman if it is worth the dollars?
  • Pakalolo2
    I waited almost 7 months for my Flux Deuxe. Well worth the wait, I mean this IH has been a ame changer for me. :cool: :fire: :up: It has been my best purchase to date for my Ti Vapcaps using the Vortex stems...Period!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment