• Saeed
    anyone know of anything in the works?
  • Aj85
    To be honest S&B always keep developing products extremely secretive for obvious reasons. Even the recent chamber reducers and dosing capsules!

You can sign up for their newslist and they'll notify you when new products are available.

When the Plenty and then the Crafty/Mighty where released the first anyone knew about them was from receiving an email from S&B on the day of release for sale! I orderd my Crafty the same day and my first unit had a serial no of 600 odd (I've got a pic on my old iPad). Shame it only lasted just over a month. Lol

My point is they seem to develop and mass produce a product in secret before they announce it for immediate sale, and then they seem to tweak said product design according to the faults and complaints reported!

A unique way of doing things, but it seems to work well for them!

All the best,

Aj.
  • VapeCritic
    Aj85 is absolutely correct, i've never had a heads up on S&B releases and i've actually never known anybody who has either
  • VapeCritic
    but, they're definitely due for something soon...
  • Saeed
    Good to hear! As a customer I'd like to see an upgraded Mighty :) I like where it fits in my life; portable, powerful. Funny enough seeing massive clouds come out of the smaller crafty is amusing! Cheers
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment