• bulllee
    It's that time of the year. Black Friday will soon be upon us with all sorts of sales and specials :starstruck:
    What's on your list? A new vape? Weed? Some other accessory you've had your eye's on ? :chin:
  • acstorfer
    I think that for this industry it should be called Green Friday.

Other than that, I’m quite blessed and have everything I really want. There are some accessories I’d love, but will have to wait.

I hope everyone here gets some very cool things!
  • SquanchKava
    Keeping my fingers crossed that Lotus Vapes has a Green Friday sale. Been eyeballing them of late. If they do I think I will get their 14mm water mount and then buy the Sticky Brick Labs 14mm intake banger to dual purpose my bricks as a Lotus cooling mount.

Also want to get some more Tangie and Jazzy strain CBD flower from CBDhempdirect with their sale. They are some lovely strains.
  • Terpenetime
    With a Nomad I and a Flux Deluxe IH currently in production I’ve think I’ve spent enough recently :monkey:

Having said that, I may be tempted by a Sneaky Pete Mega Globe, Devils Pitchfork and possibly a Sidewinder. I also need an 18mm male post for my Showerhead but I’m waiting for Vapefiend to get them back in stock.
  • Other Side
    hey bud. Thx again for the VG. Limited use still but to answer your question the VG seems to require more lung capacity than the Lotus but I suppose it depends a lot on heating technique for both units.

Lotus will be doing 15% off and I will be matching them. If you don't want to wait you can holler at us and we will work something out.
  • SquanchKava
    Thanks for the update. I knew I should of worked out a partial trade with you for a Lotus, lol. I will give you a holler.
  • John Cocktostone
    I'm debating V-Rod for Green Friday.
  • Pud
    We have been watching daily for sales on: Ditanium, e-Nano... (but only one unless sell ff2+)
  • mmx
    Keeping my fingers crossed that Lotus Vapes has a Green Friday sale.SquanchKava

Well there is 20% off, but only for return customers October 27 - November 24 :/
    To show our thanks, we are giving return customers 20% off every order. Just login to your registered account and the discount will be applied automatically.
  • SquanchKava
    Ordered, thanks for the great deal and awesome customer service.
    Bula, Shells Up!
  • Papic914
    I lost my iq and now am thinking about a crafty + or a enano to replace it.
  • acstorfer
    I lost my IQ and now am thinking about a crafty + or a enano to replace it
    Papic914

You can score an OG Crafty for under $200.00 now
  • Vapster707
    Got myself a new charger and battery holders so far ... Still on tha fence about gettin a Tera ...

1et60lifl7ek2a0f.jpg
  • Papic914
    I cant buy anything with known unreliability. To many stories for me to shell out that kind of money and I know some people have never had a problem but I just can’t trust it. Probably won’t get the crafty+ anyway but Thanks for the advice tho. I’m thinking of replacing my iq with a desktop vape Unless I find a session style vape that catches my eye.
  • Kuzko
    Dynavap sent out an email to watch out for their Black Friday reveal email coming on Monday.
  • EconMan
    I blew off the $4000 press I was going to buy and instead, ordered another drumset (solid stainless).
    So no new vapes for me. Perhaps another new quartz banger :)
  • EconMan

DW Collector Series. First DW full kit I've bought. Traditionally a Pearl guy. :cool:
    Mine has an extra floor tom and an extra tom tom relative to the pic below. Solid stainless steel -- something I've been wanting since I started playing.... Now DW has an affordable stainless kit. :starstruck:

coll-stainless-steel-lrg.jpg
  • Magicman
    Me want fancy VapCap or more Hopper Dope guns.
  • Magicman
    @EconMan needs to contact JohnnyMFScales in Atlanta for jam session. He is legit best blues guitar in the city.
  • howie105
    Its time to replenish all the consumables and breakables I have used up over the last year. None of the new vapes from this year have tickled my fancy enough to lay out cash for one of them.
  • EconMan
    JohnnyMFScalesMagicman

I'll check him out. Did a one-man show last night with my Zendrum in downtown Atlanta at Little 5. Earned $200! lol
  • Magicman
    @EconMan that is big money.
  • spider
    c72uc4vqdf09bnnr.jpg
    Sneaky Pete's, The Buzz honeyomb 9" percolator/14mm,, I definitely wouldn't mind seeing this one in effect for upcoming deals, it's out if stock right now though :yawn: :monkey: , after checkin out the reviews, ect, I'm not surprised, want it.
  • EconMan
    that is big money.Magicman

Buys a week's worth of dabs. :razz:
  • Hapo
    ...me...???...nothing...
  • Pud
    newvape just put on their site that they are going to have a sale and discount code for nov 29 but percentage yet to be announced. Thought you might like to know
  • John Cocktostone
    sweet. Thanks for the heads up. I want one but definitely want a discount
  • Tdog420
    my weedeater setup is for sale shipping included at a good price. Its only one month old.
  • John Cocktostone
    I'm looking at the Vrod. I'll check out the WE though
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube