• Bud
    ...as @Bud :cool:

Please accept my apologies for going MIA, and if you've sent me a message in the last month I'll be catching up with those right away, sorry!

Been doing a lot of reflection during my funk and have some more thoughts to share soon.

My username is now just @Bud in case you didn't catch that :sweat:

It feels good to still have you guys here, thanks for stickin around :100:

D4694B02-3992-4B01-A9F0-BEEF170354A3.gif
    Attachment
    D4694B02-3992-4B01-A9F0-BEEF170354A3 (510K)
  • jqcj5
    welcome back from off the ledge
  • BawlmerMerlin
    Glad you made it back, not everyone does!
  • Baron23
    you will always be The Vape Critic, brother.

No other like you. :up: :100:
  • fullyautomatic
    not been on here long but it's a much more welcoming community than some other forums.
    love your vids @Bud and love this site. i hope to stick around for a while and i'm glad you are working things out, whatever things they may be :D
  • Hapo
    ...this place might survive you...you have created a cyber community...

...this happened @ labusas.oRg...ducmanic died but the the site survives...

...he was the heart and sole of the site in the beginning but he got less involved before he died...

...are you dying, Bud...?!?...

...sounds like you been through some changes...

• BestBuds
    Wishing you some peace, Bud. This too shall pass. Stay up :up:
  • Cl4ud3
    Nice to see you back! glad things are better :up:
  • LAWTHEONE
    Fuck yeah excited to see you back!
  • Terpenetime
    Welcome back Bud, this place isn’t the same without you!
  • Pud
    @Bud Glad to have you back! Now all is right in the universe.., :rofl: :cool:
  • BobCat
    Please accept my apologies for going MIABud

Unnecessary. Glad you took time to reevaluate. Whenever you're ready to ''share thoughts' we'll be here. No rush!!

Oh, and the situation below really happened to @Baron23 while you were in absentia. (The U.S. legal system has taught me smatterings of Latin)
    klfd1l13mfz4atdd.png
  • Baron23
    Not true...the goose neck beer drinking, gapped tooth, splayed feet women that I date love my wearing Crocks during wild sex in the single wide.

Here's my baby, right here!

happy-hillbilly-woman-picture-id182457348

LOL
  • Drew420
    Welcome back @Bud . Good to see your still kickin. Can't wait for some more great content. Hope everything is going well for you and your family
  • EconMan

As John Travolta might say, Welcome back, although we never left you.... isn't that beautiful?

Meltdowns can be healthy. I personally like to take a mini-melt about one a year and a full blown meltdown every ten years or so. Keeps the mental soup stirred. :nerd:
  • androponic
    Welcome back Budjamin!
  • BudX
    It's a good thing that you are able recognize what you need and then take action. Appreciate all you do for the community!
  • Baron23
    ...are you dying, Bud...?!?...Hapo

WTF is the matter with you.

FFS.
  • McNuggetsTrip
    Welcome back Bud. I've been gone too :rofl:
  • Gonzo
    Welcome back @Bud
  • EDub
    @Bud Glad to have you back. Miss your videos...never thought I would be that guy to pull up a YouTube videos of a guy smoking and reviewing green but here we are. Your unique personality and PASSION for vaping is what compels me to tune into you and creates this sense of you being the “home boy”. Not many people can pull that off and I know I’m not the only that feels that way. Screw the haters, if you don’t have haters then you’re not doing something right.

And you’ll always be Bud McClane to me. “Puff, puff pass Mutha F#ckas!”
  • UbarDog
    Well.. Welcome back @Bud.... makes me happy to see you about again, but also sad you have dropped the VC title. You were my "in" to the vaping world and love you for it. I can only hope you have dropped this to become a manufacturer in this industry. I'm using the G-43 more and more recently and she still going strong.

Well I'm sure what ever you aim at is gonna get hit with Budantic force fresh from your rest as you smash out the park!

Stay up!
  • dzoinp
    Looks like you're better ...
    I'll take this off :mask:
    aaaah! :victory:
    @Bud! Have you ordered Tinimight? Hurry up
  • MothChewMoth
    this year has been a rough one for some of us. Stoked to hear you're pulling though :strong:
  • mmx
    I can only hope you have dropped this to become a manufacturer in this industry.UbarDog

I was asking myself the same question, but time will tell. Or Bud :grin: Go get them tiger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4
  • Pud
    Maybe Bud took over Ghost and is dumping their stuff to make way for his new product line! Show those boys how it's done bro!! LMFAO!!
    Is that how rumors start??....
  • Bud
    Thank you guys!! :pray:

xujvgeix3c8hkae6.jpeg
  • mrsbee03
    Welcome back! Always love hearing what you have to say. :) Glad you’re doing what you need to do for you.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment