• chaos191
    The title is self explanatory I'm paralyzed and trying to use a torch w/o combusting is nearly impossible. Thank you:-)
  • Pud
    Pipes on the FC forum sells some...
    I have the caldron which is strictly a plug in the wall unit. It's pretty small. But it was only $75 + $20 for shipping. Works great! But you have to contact thru FC private messaging.

https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1_202eBzWeF7rkTjqV5sWumPxtbSNtfjqOZEs1i9d16k/mobilebasic
  • warren0728
    i have pipes caldron (plug-in wall) and his portside mini which is battery powered ... happy with them both ... they are relatively inexpensive compared to some other options and his wait times aren’t too bad ...
  • chaos191
    Yeah the cauldron looks good I don't need anything portable particularly, and the wait time it says right now is like one week Thanks for the advice kind of the way I was leaning the flux Wait time is extremely long
  • LabPong
    The title is self explanatory I'm paralyzed and trying to use a torch w/o combusting is nearly impossible. Thank you:-)chaos191

Id like to help you...but I am just wondering why you combust so much? What type of torch are you using?

One thing that might help...get a low temp cap. But possibly you have other issues that keep you from hearing/sensing the cool and heat clicks?

Feel free to message me..
  • chaos191
    I've actually only combusted once I have a nice Vertigo single flame torch it's partly that my fingers don't work and so I have to have my assistant use the torch to heat it and so we've been running into some problems there
  • LabPong
    ↪LabPong
    I've actually only combusted once I have a nice Vertigo single flame torch it's partly that my fingers don't work and so I have to have my assistant use the torch to heat it and so we've been running into some problems there
    chaos191

Gotcha......I see now.

Yup IH will be perfect for you. I have 2 Pipes IH's that I have had for over 2 years now...they still work perfectly. The Caldron is really nice and has that added bonus of a solid casing. You will like it for sure.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment