• mmx
    Friend of mine finally received IQ from BF sale. We tried it out and I have to say im impressed. Im a flavour chaser and filling the flavour chamber with nug.. Just wow hold long it takes for flavour to diminish - came close to Lotus for gods sake.

I also heard about price drop and went to check it out on the website, where I find IQ2 is out. Looks like they added adjustable airflow at the bottom (5 stages) and In-App Dosage Calculation..

I like that little device, specially the flavour chamber idea. If anyone is getting the new one, let us know :)
  • jqcj5
    Interesting
  • kebcatmorgan
    Looks nice, I like the brushed metal.

The main con of my Davinci IQ is the airflow for sure, but I would like to know if they made any changes to the heater or the Smart Path algorithms, because without that it's just another minor upgrade, that could've been called Davinci IQ+ :lol:

But I won't make any false conclusions until some of our trusted reviewers says otherwise.

Yo guys @Bud @420vapezone @Sneaky Pete Vaporizers do you have it already? :love:

I would love to see it in action.
  • Dankpup
    looks very cool! Want one.
  • Bud
    Well you just broke the news to me before I knew what the new product was lol I should be getting one this week but don't have it yet
  • jqcj5
    $295

"Input your strain potency and the amount of herb or extracts in your oven and your IQ2 will track and report dose per draw and per session."
  • Bud
    Aooo naooo
  • CreamCityVapes
    For what they offer in their vapes, I feel like the price is a bit high but hopefully this version won’t get nearly as hot and won’t require a glove like the predecessor.
  • Microvaper
    Input your strain potency and the amount of herb or extracts in your oven and your IQ2 will track and report dose per draw and per session."jqcj5

I am struggling to see what the point of having dose notifications on a session vape. It would be really useful if it was on demand. Being able to calculate accurate dosing would be beneficial for many but in a session style vape it is an odd function in my opinion. If you have such a low tolerance that you need to measure individual draws, it is unlikely you're going to chug down a whole oven full of weed in an iq?
  • Gonzo
    Did they find a way around the app ban from Apple?
  • bulllee
    "Basically, I can’t wait to give the device a proper try to see if the company ironed out some of the annoyances of the previous model. If it managed this, then the DaVinci IQ2 has a big chance of becoming the best portable vape in the world". - https://thenextweb.com/plugged/2019/12/10/davinci-launch-iq2-update-weed-vape-vaporizer/
    Mighty BOLD statement frrom a unbiased review. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  • jqcj5
    @Microvaper I guess that's for the statistics kind of guy, lol.

Like that article says, maybe good for people in legal states, but what about the guy who gets his stuff in a back alley?
  • Microvaper
    Like that article says, maybe good for people in legal states, but what about the guy who gets his stuff in a back alley?jqcj5

Yeah exactly! I would prefer a device that warned me whenever there was pesticides or other contaminants in my bud, although that would probably result in me never using cannabis again. I can't imagine the black market growers give any fucks about the health and wellbeing of their potential customers :sad:
  • bulllee
    Those same black market growers kept quality cannabis alive when it was illegal. Now some of those "black market" growers are legit. Funny how time changes everything.
  • ScentNomad
    I know some growers who produce for black markets and I can assure you that they take great pride in their work and strive to offer high quality.

@topic: DaVinci might try to make their devices more interesting for medical patients – I also wonder how well this will work in a session vape.
  • Microvaper
    I know some growers who produce for black markets and I can assure you that they take great pride in their work and strive to offer high quality.ScentNomad

I don't doubt that there are black market growers that take great pride in the quality of their product. I would just assume that if you were to test a bunch of black market flower, it's way more likely to have been grown with pesticides and other nasties? Maybe I am wrong? I doubt it though. Any unregulated market holds the risk of foul play for profit increase. Do you think that the majority of black market growers prioritize purity over profit? :chin:
  • ScentNomad
    Do you think that the majority of black market growers prioritize purity over profit?Microvaper

Yes, I actually do – can speak only of the black market around me, of course, and yeah, I've seen some nasty weed and hash. But when profit is your major concern, you don't grow weed.
  • Microvaper
    Yes, I actually doScentNomad

That's good to hear and I hope that's true of other growers around the world. Maybe my speculation that most growers would use non organic methods is incorrect. :smile: :up:
  • Karec
    Ill say .... im curious! im thinking to sell my OG and get a new one but i wasn't thinking in another Davinci.... TinyMight maybe but i will have to see a bunch of reviews of both....
    Cheers
    :cool:
  • Bud
    Testing out IQ2 for first time live right now, 04:17 into the stream for people who replay this:

https://youtu.be/HhsHlv0lFQY?t=04h17m
  • ruju
    :lol:
  • Bud
    Cool update with airflow im diggin it :up:

Just that price :grimace:
  • OhHello
    Tetra meds has had the regular IQ for $179 for a few months, get lucky and can get a 20% off coupon....my neighbor got the blue IQ for about $140, whole kit and kaboodle from them back in September
  • OhHello
    @Bud what we really need to know is If they finally fucking fixed how the IQ had the issue of popping open when it gets hot!?!?!!!!?????
  • BobCat
    From DaVinci website App not available. Coming by the end of 2019.
    Way to do the roll out fully prepared DaVinci!
    mh7a72mdy66hpdjr.gif
  • gildp67
    Can not wait to try it, love my current IQ
  • Karec
    Got more curious thru @Bud review and 1st impressions, the airflow problem seems addressed in a positive way with that "reducer" on the bottom and was my N1 problem regarding the vape experience, the satans anus hummm need more info on that but seems that anus still there :lol: :rofl: :lol: maybe its better to clean being aligned with the chamber..., also the MP popping up thru extensive use is another thing to be aware, the Heptic thing looks more quiet and the device seems not heating that much.
    Its noticeable changes made on this Device making this a IQ2 model instead of a IQ+ (S&B style) i need more input from users to get a real notion of this, i think this is expensive for 300usd i agree with Bud should be around 250usd max. I like my IQ in terms of design and portability but its flaws on the experience makes me use it only on the go and with a working crafty is N2 on the portable list.
    I wish i could replace the bottom lid with this adjustable air flow lid but its not doable....
    I think i would be more inclined to get the TinyMight especially because of the on demand feature.... need more info, going to see @420vapezone review and others to get their impressions...
    It think this move from DaVinci was cleaver... they kept this secret very well and the devices got on proper review guys just a little before the announcement putting some buzz behind the launch.... made me stop and considered this alongside the TinyMight....
    Tic Tac Tic Tac
    Cheers
    :cool:
  • CreamCityVapes
    fwiw a buddy of mine has the TinyMight and he said he likes it a lot. One of the few vapes that can handle session and on demand well and the vapor quality is great. Just thought I’d throw that out there for ya.
  • Bud
    Just did my first morning sesh with it to test out daytime usage, still digging it for the extra air flow, without that I wouldn't have much to say or like about it, but it seems to make a posititve difference in the vaping experience, still good flavor & vapor production, testing will continue...

iyuh0kfo7u02prn6.jpg
    3hjzao40zlybn7fk.jpg
    7b84j7jabeqegxiq.jpg
    22wfwzwrcbf2xwty.jpg
  • LabPong
    Yeah exactly! I would prefer a device that warned me whenever there was pesticides or other contaminants in my bud, although that would probably result in me never using cannabis again. I can't imagine the black market growers give any fucks about the health and wellbeing of their potential customers :sad:Microvaper

You must not know real growers......we are everywhere and in-between! :sparkle:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment