• Katelyn
    Looking for recommendations for first dry herb vaporizer
  • VapeCritic
    well my dear you have come to the right place ;)

$150 - Vapium Summit
    $250 - Haze V3
    $280 - PAX 2
    $340 - Crafty

i'm assuming you want a portable model, if so those are my top picks rite now
  • Flipz
    Basically what @VapeCritic said. Comes down to how much you could afford, but the 4 suggested above give you a nice scale to go by.
  • Brandy Knight
    After much thought and reading all the comments and recomendations on VC I overnight shipped a new Mighty. I just found the blog and sure hope I don't have some of the problems that I am reading about on the here. Should I take the shipment or send it back and get a refund? I currently own a Volcano and a plenty and love them both. I do have a magic flight for back up I gues if I have issues with the mighty. All of my purchases have been based on the Vape Critics opinion you haven't steered me wrong yet and your opinion in this matter is worth it's weight in gold to me.
  • Brandy Knight
    BTW I had to purchase this mighty from the other guy because the preferred dealer was out of stock and couldn't tell me when they were getting a new shipment. Hope this helps in the advice you can give me.
  • VapeCritic
    Keep it!!!

The defect rate is lower than the Crafty, i wouldnt worry about it

Especially since u have the volcano and plenty and like those, you must have this one in ur collection as well 8-)
  • Brandy Knight
    Thank you VC I sure will. I am looking forward to getting it tomorrow and putting it to good use. I have to say I really dig your site and all the hard work you put into it. I don't even think about a vape/accessory with out checking the VapeCritic.com first. Thank you Brutha
  • VapeCritic
    I appreciate it more than you know thank you!!
  • Flipz
    the volcano, the plenty and the mighty! you are set my friend, im jealous :D
  • Brandy Knight
    Thank you Flipz unfortunately I got some bad news from my Dr. and was advised to stop smoking completely. I have listed all my vaporizers on Craigslist for sale. If anyone is interested here is the link: http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/for/5371614676.html at the bottom of the page you can click on the other listings I have posted. Thank you BK
  • Brandy Knight
    Just mention you are from the forum and I will ship any Vape free ground to you. If you purchase the volcano I will throw in my magic flight vaporizer it comes with an extra set of batteries.
    Thank you
    BK
  • Flipz
    That's very nice of you. If I was able to take any off your hands I would but between owning those already and just my personal health issues buying a used vaporizer knock me out of this. Here where I am, I could only wish we had doctors that said if we could smoke/vape or not lol.

I'll keep a lookout for people wanting those and will direct them to you if I come across anyone.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment