• jqcj5
    0.219 or 0.279

Not the USA so who knows. Maybe shoot him an email.
  • Terpenetime
    @chaos191 I’d agree, that definitely looks like 0.219 to me :100:

There’s a very slight chance that the ‘1’ is a ‘7’ but I doubt it very much.
  • Kinick23
    @chaos191 looks like .219 to me as well. Was your unit set to that resistance when you got it? Watever the number is on the door is what Lamart ships the units with
  • chaos191
    Yeah I know but somehow it got changed and I just wanted to get some input... Thanks everyone :)
  • TERRY1973
    When will they start to sell again? Anyone knows? Thank you!
  • meeemeee
    should be within 2 weeks.
    Email him to get on the list
  • TERRY1973
    thank you...(already done that :lol: )
  • chaos191
    Reset the coil resistance and it is pumping out big tasty clouds :joke: :ok:
  • Pud
    Glad you got it sorted out!!... now to get your vrod hitting too
  • chaos191
    To baked to mess with that one atm. I think to start I am gonna have to spread the coil to start...
    Then try ditching the whip
  • Bud
    ~1 hour casual demo and comparison:

• chaos191
    Just received this email yesterday from Lamart

"Hi!
    I'm pleased to let you know it's nearly time for the next drop :-)

There will be 10 Tetra P80s and 5 Tetra Xs available for custom order, along with a load of special Nubs and bent spiky stems.

Orders will be open from :             

Friday 17th January - - 9PM CET (Swiss Time)

USA time: 3PM (EST) and 12PM (PST)

At the time of the drop, the new items will be made available here   

Tetra P80: https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=728

Tetra X: https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&path=68_88&product_id=542

Special mouthpieces: https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=64_79

The current 'availability' on each item's webpage is set to 'out of stock'. At the time of the drop that figure should change to show the number of available items, and you can then check out whatever you've selected.

Custom items are built after you order, which currently takes 4 weeks

If you're interested in engraving, inlays or special heater cutouts please leave a message in the 'Special Wishes' field on the order page

If you want to add anything extra after you've set up your order, you can use the code ADDTOORDER at the checkout

Feel free to get back to me if you need any more info or have any questions about the ordering process, and thanks again for your interest!

Paddy"

So here is your chance you're looking to get a tetra P80 :100:
  • Terpenetime
    I’m super excited to be one of ten people around the world that were lucky enough to snag a custom P80 on this drop :love:
  • dab
    Same here.
  • Cannabliss420
    I had it all checked out then my bank rejected it until I called and then they sold out 5 mins. I'm pissed
    f***king chase bank.
  • upside
    Ouch. I missed it, too.
  • dab
    Thought I was going to lose mine too. First it wouldn't let me choose a shipping option and when I finally moved past that, my MC card rejected the transaction but my Visa card went through.
  • Pud
    that sucks!... I hate chase bank.... they wouldn't let me put $100 cash into my moms checking... told me I'd have to go across to meijer and get a money order... so dumb... closed all our accounts
  • chaos191
    Congratulations to everyone who got one of these today Ive been really happy with mine! :cool: :100:
  • Cannabliss420
    @dab@Pud thanks
    Yeah I sold my tubo to get the tetra dual then it got discontinued, now this. Kinda to the point of saying screw it. Wish lamart would just open up sales instead of this 10 at a time. But I understand it's a small operation. Im just bitchy I worked all night and stayed up all day.
  • Baron23
    I will not buy a vape that I have to camp out on a website waiting for a "drop"

Its either in production or its not. I know others like craft vapes, but for me they are primarily an appliance.

But, for those who like this type of thing, and got one, heartfelt congrats. Really, it looks like a great vape from the LS.

Now, I don't mind ordering from Lamart....I have done business with them in the past on a couple of items....so, if he has them in stock on his site and I may buy one. But, not interested in limited qty "drops"

Just old curmudgeon me. LOL
  • dab
    @chaos191 What batteries are you using? Looks like it ships with a Samsung 30g which is 15A, but it looks like Wismec recommends a mininmum of 25A for the P80.
  • Kinick23
    @dab i rotate btwn Samsung 30Q, Sony VTC6, and LG HG2 on my P80. Tbh they all work fine, can’t tell a diff in performance btwn em. I just try keep them fully charged and the P80 does the rest. Usually once it drops below 40% I’m swapping them out
  • dab
    Thanks, that helps.
  • chaos191
    So prior to this I had no mod experience on a live feed With Bud I asked him what battery he would recommend because it caused for a 20 amp battery actually he recommended the LG HG2 and that's what I have been using, they work well
  • dab
    Thanks for the info chaos!
  • chaos191
    No problem I heard on FC the Samsung's are under rated at 15 amp and run at around 18 amp asnd the HG2 is overated at 20 amp but run 18 amp
  • tfrizz123
    I have so much to learn. Fortunately, this place exists!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment