• Magicman
    I'm with @Baron23. I had something come up at 2:45pm and had to miss the scramble. Some of us have to work for a living, not just vape all day. Not buying this under these conditions. After all, I still have my dope gun.
  • Triad
    Hi I got the tetrax a few weeks back I had purchased 2 p80 mods for it and also for splinter.i loaded myevic firmware on them didn't have any real trouble loading it on them. I had messed a round with some of the settings so I could figure out what all settings do . I wanted to reload myevic on them from jump again but no go this time. I know i load the arcticfox and then myevic firmware and then go to wismec p80 site load it then update and the box will open and I hit myevic but won t load this time it says set hardware version and also sometime about setting parameters. Has anybody had this and how did you fix. Also if could give a good link you use for myevic and anything else. If anyone could help me with this I'd very much appreciate it.
  • TERRY1973
    Why dont they just make a waiting list? Is it a marketing strategy or what...i would buy it and i would wait...i didnt even understand the time limits...they are in Switzerland and Im 4 hours car away in Milan but they use US estern time and dollars...dunno....maybe when the hipe will drop it will be easier to buy one. :cheer:
  • meeemeee
    they used to be up for a week or two waiting to be sold..
    Lamart is getting some well deserved recognition and is blowing up with orders.
    He only one dude. I think he dose really well
  • Terpenetime
    I will not buy a vape that I have to camp out on a website waiting for a "drop"Baron23

Why dont they just make a waiting list? Is it a marketing strategy or what...TERRY1973

I think they’re stuck between a rock and a hard place here. Clearly they’ve got a product where demand exceeds supply. In such circumstances they’ve either got to set up a waiting list or do ‘a drop’. Neither scenario is ideal and it’s clear from my correspondence with Lamart that they’re not particularly happy with the situation either. However, they have to make a choice to go one way or the other.

When I considered it myself, I came to the conclusion that I would make the same choice that they have. They’re going to sell all the P80’s they can make, so why take on the hassle of maintaining a waiting list with all of the additional administration that entails. I’m sure that’s something that Bud would understand after his experience with the G43!

From my perspective, I did everything I could to increase my chances by working out a strategy beforehand, which didn’t take more than a few minutes to do but was clearly worthwhile. Obviously I’m delighted I was successful but at the same time I feel very sorry for those that weren’t. :broken:
  • TERRY1973
    Ok thank u...I understand...I think i'm feeling just like those who want a G43 but are far away from having one. Pissed off :lol:
  • BestBuds
    I just sent them a email... I was on the waiting list and didn't get one because they were sold out. I just sent a email to Paddy about my slight irritation. :confused:
    Oh well, MAYBE next time.... :monkey:
  • Terpenetime
    I haven’t made a final decision about my wood choice yet but I do know that I’m going for a copper mod. It’s not something I’d normally be attracted to but I find the black mod to be ‘too black’ and I’m not sure about having an aluminium finish next to wood. The red and blue mods were also not for me. In the meantime, the copper mod on Bud’s P80 has increasingly grown on me.

asjknjtzqnvxx3zl.jpeg

That being the case, I’ve snagged one of these gold and pink fumed nubs, which I think (hope) will go great with the copper...

30cy548rjmjaoeib.jpeg

I’ve requested the one on the right :love:
  • Pud
    I love the copper against the stained wood!... and the fumed glass will look amazing... great choices!
  • Stonedbadger
    8wy90nbq2pxqdsa2.jpg

Congratulations to those that scored one. Im loving mine
  • Magicman
    @Stonedbadger
    You made deal with devil.
  • Pud
    in your pic of 3, do you remember what color the center one is? I wish they did a better job of showing and labeling the stain choices... but the center one is exactly what I had pictured in my head... Thanks!
  • Pud
    So I just received an email from Ralph so thought I would share.... he posted on FC, here's the link... if you click the pic it tells you the stain wood and you can see the different wood cutout options too.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tetra-p80.46013/page-3#post-1433686
  • MunicipalBlack
    @Pud
    I'm weak, there is no way I'll be able to resist a burl option. My Nomad number came up and I swore I wouldn't buy another vape for a few months but I gasped when I scrolled to https://ibb.co/0jNYL9d
  • BestBuds
    :gasp: Damn that's purdy!
  • dab
    New Drop

Hi!

I'm pleased to let you know it's nearly time for the next drop :-)

There will be 10 Tetra P80s and 5 Tetra Xs available for custom order, along with a load of special Nubs and bent spiky stems.

Orders will be open from :

Friday 17th January - - 9PM CET (Swiss Time)

USA time: 3PM (EST) and 12PM (PST)

At the time of the drop, the new items will be made available here

Tetra P80: https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=728

Tetra X: https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&path=68_88&product_id=542

Special mouthpieces: https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=64_79

The current 'availability' on each item's webpage is set to 'out of stock'. At the time of the drop that figure should change to show the number of available items, and you can then check out whatever you've selected.

Custom items are built after you order, which currently takes 4 weeks
    If you're interested in engraving, inlays or special heater cutouts please leave a message in the 'Special Wishes' field on the order page
    If you want to add anything extra after you've set up your order, you can use the code ADDTOORDER at the checkout

Feel free to get back to me if you need any more info or have any questions about the ordering process, and thanks again for your interest!

Paddy
  • dab
    Sorry, wrong email in previous post. Here's the correct drop info:

Hi!

I'm pleased to let you know it's nearly time for the next drop :-)

There will be 15 Tetra P80s and 5 Tetra Xs available for custom order, along with a few prebuilt Tetra P80's.

Orders will be open from :

Wednesday 5th February - - 9PM CET (Swiss Time!) - -

USA time: 3PM (East) / 12PM (West)

The new items will be made available here

Tetra P80: https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=68_91

Tetra X: https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&path=68_88&product_id=542

The current 'availability' on each item's webpage is set to 'out of stock'. At the time of the drop, that figure should change to show the number of available items, and you can then check out whatever you've selected.

Custom items are built after you order, which currently takes 4 weeks
    You can find some examples of wood options here: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tetra-p80.46013/page-3#post-1433686 (You can click on each of the pictures to view the wood/inlay type)
    If you're interested in different wood species, engraving, inlays or special heater cutouts please leave a message in the 'Special Wishes' field on the order page
    If you want to add anything extra after you've set up your order, you can use the code ADDTOORDER at the checkout

Feel free to get back to me if you need any more info or have any questions about the ordering process, and thanks again for your interest!

Paddy
  • MunicipalBlack
    4 P80 customs left and a few prebuilt.
  • Terpenetime
    30 minutes after the drop and there’s still 2 of the custom build slots available plus 3 of the 9 pre-built units. I’m a little surprised that none of the 4 prototypes have been sold yet, especially when you consider they are $160 - $170, which on the face of it is a reasonable saving.

For anyone that’s interested in the prototypes, here’s what Ralph has to say about them...

yes there are some differences. functionality is not impacted. the prototypes are 4mm wider because the heater is a separate box and the p80. also the battery door is slightly different. no pick holder inside the unit (you can still store a pick in there, but will rattle more). and the units were used, maybe, who knows
  • jqcj5
    Deals!
  • Pud
    Bummer tried to grab the zabrano prototype and it had an error with their finance before I could enter my credit card info... lamart showed it as declined but when I told them I didn't enter my cc info he wasn't sure ... in the meantime someone snagged it.. that blows
  • Terpenetime
    @Pud Bummer indeed! :monkey:

I thought that Zebrano was the pick of the pre-builds :100: :broken:
  • Pud
    Especially since the last email they said just check out with the bank transfer feature and we'd figure it out later... and poof!
    I buy coffee maker parts from Finland all the time... and I didn't even get to the credit card entry point is what really sucks
  • Triad
    @Pud
    The exact thing happen to me when I confirmed it says from post finance that it couldn't go thru then I remembered it happened before and what it is if you sign in a previous member it don't go through but you have to check out as guest which I did and it went thru but by the time I got it to go thru he didn't have the one I had in my cart so I picked another but not really the one I wanted.
  • Pud
    I was trying to go through as guest but no go.., yes sounds like we had identical problem..

cmox22rz46dqqsdu.png
  • Cannabliss420
    I was able to get mine ordered even though my bank did the same fraund check as last drop and made me wait 5 mins to re-run transaction.
  • Pud
    my bank didn't do the fraud check as I didn't get to enter in my credit card information
  • Cannabliss420
    @Pud
    That sucks. I am grateful that my order went through bc I sold my tubo to buy dual then it was discontinued before I could order it. Hope you have better luck next time. He seems to do the drop every two weeks.
  • Cedar
    I tried both Visa and Mastercard from two different banks and both were declined. I finally saw a text/email from one of the banks, and only one, that wanted verification that the purchase was done by me. I said yes and it went through on the site.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment