• Terpenetime
    Here’s a picture of the latest whips that Lamart are offering...

88w6rj59f8smv9by.png
  • BestBuds
    How are those whips IRL? They look beautiful but must be a pain in the butt to clean.
  • meeemeee
    I don't have a lamart one but in have my ownk06mzd8yh1w12agf.jpg
    I run hot water through it and iso. Stays pretty clean. I made it for £12 including green glass straws used as mouthpice and intake on rig and a cork bung to fit it :nerd:
  • chaos191
    I am having a really hard time getting my glass mouthpiece out. It's really stuck in there... Any tips anyone? Thanks
  • Pud
    Here’s a picture of the latest whips that Lamart are offering...Terpenetime

Yep and thats why I was disappointed when I got mine... the ones they show on the website are super cool... they said that they need to update the website but 4 months later they still haven't updated it... so yes disappointed... how long would it take to update the damn picture? 30secs? and they can't do it in 6 months? Wow
  • BestBuds
    try taking them out warm if you haven't done that. It's worked on my EQ :up:
  • chaos191
    Yup tried that Warmed up and took a handful of pulls through it as well just to make sure the glass was warm but no luck still. Thanks though
  • Triad
    @chaos191
    Yeah I had same problem
    I got it out by rolling up the end
    I thought it might have stretched but not all .
  • chaos191
    I'm confused about what you mean I have the fumed nub stuck on my p80 and hardly anything to grip it and get it out. Glad to have other vapes but still. I hope that I don't have to break it to get it out Lolz
  • weedaholic
    @chaos191 grip the top of the nub with your thumb and index finger and push it forward and back and side to side a few times gently and it should come loose.
  • MaritimeJoe
    I don't know if it works with glass but I had a wooden capsule stem stuck in my Tubo. I emailed Ralph and within 10 mins or so he emailed back saying to try sticking it in the freezer for 10 mins or so. Worked like a charm, hopefully it works with glass on glass too
  • chaos191
    Thanks Ralph must have seen my post or something and emailed me that tip :up:
  • chaos191
    Got it thanks for this help. :100:
  • chaos191
    Hey could anybody please suggest what they may use to treat there wood on their tetra or Tubo vapes? Mine is looking quite dry and is not shiny or anything in the Sun.
    :chin:
  • meeemeee
    I use beez wax in my vapes when they look dry. I like it. Food safe and dossnt smell
  • meeemeee
    cool tip from grand master vape Ralph
  • meeemeee
    just plain bees wax.
  • chaos191
    k I'll look and see where I can buy some thank you :) My other question is once you go into the menu I can't figure out how this set it To change the temperature by 5゚ increments instead of 10. Anybody know how?
  • meeemeee
    in interface there is CFS. It gives options for larger or smaller incrementals
  • chaos191
    Hi does anybody know or have any experience with using concentrates in the p80? I have a couple of health stones from buds shop Do you think that would work to drop them Or one of them with a dab On top and crank the heat up? I'm thinking it's probly a badd idea because I don't want concentrate dripping down into the heater that would be a disaster :scream:
  • BestBuds
    I would go from top to bottom : tetraP80, concentrate, healthstone, bowl, rig/bong/j-hook.

Basically you want to keep the dab from touching anything on the vape except the HS.
  • chaos191
    So you're saying to put the dabb directly at the bottom of the heater? I don't think I quite follow. The really isn't a heat Sync, there's the 18 mm bowl/ stem Which you can tack the joy and cap with the basket screen or what most people do is pack the basket screen and then insert the mouthpiece/bowl. I'm thinking maybe mouth piece upside down healthstone dabb then Hit my P80 upside down maybe… Does anybody have experience using concentrate in their tetra or maybe not even try dont wanna muck it up It's one from the 1st batch completely custom and my definitely most used vape of all. Thanks
  • BestBuds
    what I'm trying to say is keep the p80 above the concentrate. I'm so high right now. I just decided to continue 420 this morning. Sorry for the confusion. :rofl:
  • chaos191
    Lol keep on rocking in in the sorta free world:-)
  • Cannabliss420
    still waiting for my p80 to come. Didnt realize I got the no tracking option on shipping. Ralph shipped 5 weeks ago but still no sign of it. He says it will come, delays bc of virus. Has anyone experienced delays this long to the USA
    But at least the tinymight should be here monday
  • Kinick23
    @Cannabliss420 same here bro. Shipped 3/17 to New York and still waiting impatiently now haha...i plan on getting a TM but was waiting for a US retailer to stock inventory. Now with the ‘rona :mask: in play I’m sure it will be a while still.
  • Cannabliss420
    @Kinick23 thanks
    sucks your waiting too,but it's a relief knowing I'm not the only one. Was afraid it was lost.
    Mine shipped 3-18
  • Bad Dog
    What's the best battery for tetra?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal