• Tdog420
    I havent tried this yet but think it may be a good idea. I was thinking of filling an original solo 2 long stem w glass beads and then cut a screen to hold them in place to make a super cooling stem as it will need a lot of beads i think. Any thoughts on this idea???
  • BestBuds
    I added beads to a little more than a half my stems of all kinds. I really like them. Too many will make your draw restriction too high. I have 6(?)mm beads and I think my sweet spot was 6 in a long RBT stem. I used rimless basket screens to hold it all in. Take a few beads out once the get covered in honey and vape them in an Elev8r for even more highness! :up:
  • Kinick23
    @BestBuds hey how do you like the size of the 6mm glass balls? In hindsight would you get same size? I got 3mm from Bud and after putting some in the Mighty cooling unit I had some extra and filled up the nub cooler and the bendy stem. I started thinking I should get a bigger size so figured I would ask since you mentioned having the 6mm.
  • BestBuds
    I definitely wouldn't go bigger but I have yet to try it with the glass balls from Bud. That's on my list of things to try.
  • Nwhite2443
    I took apart the stupid plastic mouthpiece stem I never used that my Air came with and filled it with g43 beads. That’s the stem I use with my Tera now and it cools the vapor good on max 220C
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment