• Bud
    Thanks Pete!!

I appreciate it my man :strong: :strong:

Everybody go spend lots of money at sneakypetestore.com :cool:

ug3b5ts6padkdk6d.png
  • Bud
    oxtmtv9xb004cy7v.png
  • TERRY1973
    Good to go Bud :fire: well deserved trofy!
  • boze
    Saw that on FC and it had me stopping by to check the status of my wait list G43. Congrats on the award from Pete, Bud!
  • chaos191
    Can't wait to see what comes next with the G, I haven't ever tried one but never heard anything but praises for strength and flavor. Way to go
  • Terpenetime
    Congratulations Bud, you really showed them how to do it with the G43 :100:
  • John Cocktostone
    I love mine. Well deserved
  • Baron23
    Troy and Stickstones both loved it too.

Don't know any experienced vaporists who didn't....I mean, its anyone's right to like or not like a vape, but the G43 seemed to be met with pretty much universal acclaim for its function.

Hits like a 16 lb sledge hammer.

Love it before bedtime.
  • John Cocktostone
    My biggest complaint about the G43 is I don't own 2 of them...
  • acstorfer
    Congratulations!
  • Pakalolo2
    Well deserved, congrats Bud!
  • Bruce
    W T G - The Sneakster got it right once again. Conrats to Bud the G43 and its glass balls. New Slogan for the G43 - "The only Vaporizer with Balls (Glass).

The J hook Bud has, makes this like the Arizer, sweet taste of glass and fresh herbs.

Peace, Love & Vape,

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • Dankpup
    Pete’s videos are really enjoyable, he’s obviously mixing a bit of sales but he strikes me as an enthusiast and straight shooter in all his content. Plus he has a Boston!
  • Bruce
    Pete's always been okay in my book. He may not be the Vape Critics level but he is close.
  • LabPong
    :strong:
  • mmx
    Went to Sneaky Pete yt channel to it check out... I can't believe all videos are down, youtube stupidity. Shout out to Vimeo.

Congratz Bud, totally deserved. Just hope this beasts lands at my door one day ;)
  • Trix
    Congratulations @Bud it’s a fantastic device and I’m sure proud to own one!
  • TERRY1973
    yeah that is what I was thinking...I must me one lucky MoFo to own one.
  • zancru
    2019 Sleazy Awards!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  • standingsideways
    I can't believe it's been almost a year since I got my G43. No new vape syndrome with this one, I love it just as much now as I did on day one. First class flavour, vapour quality and a super clean, focused high. A well deserved award, props to Bud and Sneaky Pete.
  • Pud
    I love sneakypete too... esp his vids... I think he's as honest a reviewer as there is also and Totally trust Bud and Sneaky... and I also think it's an awesome vape!! So glad I snagged a used one... total keeper :cool: need to snag that sled version too... glad you got the heater dialed in the last few days was fun to watch the mad scientist at work!
    Great job @Bud !!! Hope you keep showing them all what's up!!
  • Terpenetime
    I was somewhat surprised to see that the Splinter got the runners up place in the ‘Lemon Of The Year’ category behind the G Pen Connect :death:

https://www.sneakypetestore.com/blogs/vaporizer-reviews-user-guides/2019-vape-of-the-year-awards
  • Sneaky Pete Vaporizers
    based primarily on the reliability, we had a ton of issues with them unfortunately. But when the vapour is right on it, I love it! Thanks for watching (and reading) everyone! The G43 is a monster, damn now I want 2 of them as well!
  • Pud
    I'm sure you'll sneak in line and get a beta sled version!... lol! Bud is getting ready to try my ditanium setup with your whipless glass piece and a bong that I was emailing you about to see how he likes it.. or not! Glad to see you on the forum... don't be a stranger.... and Keep it sneaky bro!
  • BobCat
    I was somewhat surprised to see that the Splinter got the runners up place in the ‘Lemon Of The Year’ category behind the G Pen Connect :death:Terpenetime

Interesting seeing the Splinter Z was Best Flavor of the Year. Did he mean the Splinters from China or the U.S. manufactured ones? My pre-order Splinter was solid until I dropped it breaking the female glass.

Slippery Pete truly is a sneaky mofo. I'm flummoxed people can't see through the shadiness, yet it totally makes sense. He seems unassuming and amenable right?

The Value of the Year is some plastic synthetic water adapter he sells with his logo from his retail store? I've never read a discussion on the product here nor on FC in the past year, which is not to say it wasn't, but certainly not with general enthusiasm.

The SP Mega Globe is Glass of the Year? Truly?

The stem he sells and recommends for the Splinter Z is eeriely similar to a Glass Charlie n'est pas?

it's not Denmark, something is rotten in Canada.

On a conciliatory note: the G43 IS deserving of Heavy Hitter of the Year AND Value of the Year. Big kudos to Bud!!!

My opinions.
  • zancru

Sorry Bud, I couldn’t resist it!!!
    It just killed me, the rest of the nominations.
    G-43 at least has the most & best potential, but a silicone stopper making one ☝️ of the nominations award , and specially branded for his own company, that he reviews for himself/his own benefit, deserves the 2019 Sleazy Awards.
    Sorry for being out of political correctness, as always, but just infuriated me.
  • BobCat
    We need to form a support group or militia for when Slippery Pete's Army of Oompa-Loompas attacks us.

The important point here is we all love the G43! :up:
  • Ctipp22
    Sneaky Pete is da man!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal