• BobCat
    3lotqr.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
    Giggity Giggity Giggity!!! :rofl:
  • LabPong
    @BobCat

At the start of the vid...Pete specifically said the awards were given only to stuff he used and reviewed a.
  • BobCat
    EXACTLY! What better to review than what you have on hand- meaning in stock. What better to recommend than the products you have the best mark-ups on or are most profitable for you?
  • LabPong
    ↪LabPong
    EXACTLY! What better to review than what you have on hand- meaning in stock. What better to recommend than the products you have the best mark-ups on or are most profitable for you?
    BobCat

It did not come off to me like that...especially when he did state right away what the rewards are about...no biggie. I did not feel let down because it was not an industry-wide award thing.I knew it was more like his personal opinion of all the products he uses/sells/reviews that stood out to him.

But wither it is an advertisement or review or other ...to do this award deal.....I did not feel he was trying to take advantage of anyone. I mean....he does carry a bunch of stuff and is pretty good at his business end... as far as I have experienced ordering many times. Plus I appreciate his opinions and I understand from where he is coming from... and what he likes.
  • BobCat
    If you're pleased that's great. I'm genuinely happy for you. Just my opinions and experience in sales as a young man and much later as a data analyst in a Financial Dept.

The buried point is WE LOVE THE G43!. Also, imo Bud not only remains the premiere reviewer, despite being in hiatus, he is a most ethical person. Ex. Who else does a 1 year warranty on glass like he goes on the G43? :victory:
  • vlkr
    Congrats on the win!
  • zancru
    G-43 for the win!!
  • Bruce
    Whats better than the G43........................................ 2 G43's.
  • Karec
    Props to Bud, with limited resources he build a great vape, and started a trend with the use of lot of balls :lol: :rofl: :lol: juggled them!!!, the G43 def worth the prize and the price is def fair for a hand build device.
    I like Sneaky vids, imo he didnt change that much from being just a reviewer with is face covered and having a open bizz on the vape scene, i also think its hard to separate the reviewer part from the business man..., off course he could "push" his stuff more and he won't be as negative and a straight forward reviewer but im cool with it, its no secret. Troy is not a business man and still have some people that dont like him so there is space for everyone imo, we dont have to like them but its a bit rude shitting on their plate.... why can we all just get along...
    Cheers
    :cool:
  • Gman
    You guys crap on sneaky peat for being biased, yet bud has been kandy pens biased just as much. Sounds like everyone is biased.. even you guys...
  • Karec
    or the Ghost MV1... everyone got their favorites :lol: :rofl: :lol: Bud is my favourite, i "know" him 1st and i take his reviews and opinions dearly and very serious, he's in fact the culprit for every Vape i own bur still i can be amused and get good and reliable opinions and info from others like Sneaky and Troy and opinions aside they have almost a tuned opinion on the major vapes available.
    ...I dont even mention guys that say that the Arc Zeus is better than the Crafty or Migthy :yikes: :roll: ....
    Everyone is biased at some point, but everyone have space to do their own thing... the difference is letting them be or be rude about it.
    Cheers
  • zancru

I was not going to laugh about the comments, about “certain reviewers being honest and “Troy NOT being a business man” jajajajajaja triple jajajajajaja. I’m just going to laugh hard at myself jajajajajaja ♾ jajajajajaja
    But I’m NOT going to let pass this one.....
    This quote made my day.....
    “as a young man”,
    since when are you young???
    :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:
  • Dankpup
    People have to realize if Sneaky Pete pushed shit vapes or products it would damage his YouTube brand/prescence and then he’d be dealing with upset customers, returns/charge backs. No retailer internet or otherwise wants to deal with that, it’s the worst part of being in business. So I don’t think his pics are simply profit motivated.
    Vs someone who is purely doing YouTube reviews and risks only their status/$$ from content followers.
  • Pud
    It's one thing to disagree but personal attacks are uncalled for.... I watched personal attack on vGoodiez over on FC... didn't think we did that kind of shit here. ridiculous...

So this is how you guys pay Bud back by railing on a guy that just told him he did a great job? and Bud was saying thank you to him on HIS forum... Pete's not getting anything for it...he's not selling g's is he? what a kick in the nuts to the guy that makes this place possible... wrong time and place for negativity about anything. Supposed to be a good thing...
  • zancru
    :eyes: :chin: :smirk:
  • BobCat
    @karec @pud & others I guess.

The buried point is WE LOVE THE G43!.BobCat
    the G43 IS deserving of Heavy Hitter of the Year AND Value of the Year. Big kudos to Bud!!!BobCat
    Ex. Who else does a 1 year warranty on glass like he goes on the G43? :victory:BobCat

Did you read and focus on these quotes? Impolite and rude to talk about me without tagging as well IMO. I could be wrong.

A personal attack is 'You're a jerk.' No ad hominems here gents. The Mega Globe is the MF Orbiter on steroids. Glass Charlie was taken without being bought dinner. Was there a huge buzz over the plastic/neoprene adapter? There is more but why? Regardless, those are points I am making and not personal attacks. He hasn't done anything illegal, but I question his ethics- that is my opinion.

LabPong felt different, he addressed me, and I am truly happy for him his dealings with Pete have been good from a consumer end.

I would respectfully add we are discussing the business side of this activity called vaping we all love, and make no mistake: it IS a business. That's fine.

The thread turned into a Sneaky Pete deification half way down the first page which is over the top- as is my use of 'deification.' That's all. Nothing more.

We have one indisputable metaphysical fact in common: we are all simply forum members. I would hope we are friends on the forum or at least on friendly terms.

May we let this go?? If there's an issue, just PM me and leave it out of the thread. We are adults.

Regards,
    Robert
  • PAM
    @Pud i see you only been here for 6 months.. i have had lots of personal attacks thrown my way , some by vgoodie himself.. maybe karma got back to him , who knows.... people dissed me here because i supported a vape that many consider a ripoff. i was also picked on because i was trying to warn people of a vape builders attitude and his way of business.. i’ve been called a troll , shill, heck even had gay comments thrown my way for the way i draw on my vape stems.... funny enough 1-2 years later , many are now seeing a certain vape builder for what he truly is and are now asking a refund oh his yet released china vape...
    also funny enough , seems people here still think same of me even if they now agree with me on that particular builder... so yeah , many biased heads here like on all forums i would say...
    also this is nothing compared to the shit show we had or have here every 6months or so ... weren’t you aren’t when the forum was shut down foes few days .. some members were even threatening to chop hands ffs..
    also i once got banned here because i wrote everyone should buy a MV1 Stealth because Bud said it was cool .. lol .. sometimes hype is build up for not much or for profit...,
    as always folks .
    Vape On!
  • Karec
    I think there are people that speak whats on their mind about something, positive or negative they just say it, they dont give a sh!t about it, i think Bud is this kind of people when he is reviewing stuff, and others just focus on the positives and leave out the negatives, i think both Troy and Sneaky fit in this category, but there are others that are only negative about it.
    my words weren't for you, i dont think you were over reacting about it, and i understand what youre saying...
    Cheers
  • BobCat
    My sincere apologies. G43 ROCKS. Might have to bust it out. Truth be told, it's been a few weeks since I used the little beast. Happy Friday.
  • Other Side
    Now that's funny @PAM. You certainly have an interesting perspective on things and how you justify your blatantly trollish behavior (which is much better I'll admit, but still rears its ugly head from time to time).

I moved on from all of this long ago but I keep showing up in your comments. Par for the course I guess. It would be great for everyone if you would just move on yourself.
  • Karec
    no worries mate people are different and have different ways to express themselves, i just try to be cool about every comment especially if its different point of view from mine and not get personal...my G43 was a success over the NYE, he won the best vape that night also :lol: :rofl: :lol:
    Cheers
  • PAM
    lol thanks for the love @Other Side
  • zancru
    Livestream now Bud!!! :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:
  • Baron23
    Hey, Bud....perfect image posted at the right time. :up: :100:
  • BestBuds
    @Bud how we coming on that ignore button?

G43 is a great vape. I am very honored to have one. I hope the vape manufacturers take notice and borrow some ideas. Even if Bud couldn't keep the G going indefinitely I know it has change the scene. People know that better is possible for low $...
  • EconMan
    I love mine. Well deservedJohn Cocktostone

Me too. If you want good taste AND an intense hitter, it's a fine choice.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment