• WillaDog
    Most of our vaping is done at night before bed, and so many of the vapes discussed are really involved. I'm wondering what's quick, easy, not all that messy, and doesn't require a super hot flame near the 600 thread count linen (wife's gig; I'm grateful).

Thanks for any thoughts.
  • Rudis21
    Ghost MV1 and Tera v3 would be great for this load it up before bed and take draws as needed. The ghost uses what they call crucibles which you can preload and you can use S&B dosing capsules in the Tera. So you can pre load everything and have them ready to go and just take draws as needed.
  • jqcj5
    Mighty with the dosing capsules.
  • Tdog420
    I use the crafty+ and mighty. Have both packed on the night stand. They are prob the easiest imho.
  • WillaDog
    Thanks, man. Much appreciated!
  • WillaDog
    WIll check that out; obliged.
  • WillaDog
    Thanks, Tdog. We're lightweights, basically, and I'd like to have something that I can easily access without any muss or fuss.
  • Rudis21
    I would say most full convection vapes would be a great option for this
  • WillaDog
    Thanks, Rudis21. Will check out the Tera--thanks for the link. The culture of "pot" has evolved soooooo far beyond what my pals and I were involved in back "in the day." I feel like I need to do get up to speed, but I hafta say, I love this forum; this is a grad-level class in all things vape, and it's a great community of supportive folks. A big part of the experience for me, to be honest! :)
  • howie105
    For a bedside portable the Arizer Solo is a possibility, for a corded vape the E-Nano is worth a look.
  • Rudis21
    The evolution is amazing. I love that my daughter is going to grow up in a world where everyone realizes marijuana isn't the devil. 20 years ago I never thought we would be in this place where legalization is spreading across the country. I know it feels like a slow process, but that snowball is rolling. And my sister in law is from your small town in Vermont. Small world
  • WillaDog
    Yes~! I joke to my daughter that now that weed is legal and increasingly accepted, the biggest hassle she faces is which strain to get--not driving around at midnight, going to a friend of a friend's who insists on showing us how his high-powered hunting bow works whilst stoned out of his mind just to get an ounce of bad weed! :lol:

The snowball is definitely rolling; exciting times. I just have to be patient and ask all the 'stupid questions' to the vaperati...
  • WillaDog
    Interesting; was just looking at the Arizer--thanks, man.
  • BestBuds
    hands down take a look at the eNano and the Ed's Woodscents. Many people leave them on all night safely. You can have a container with herb and a stem. To load you suck herb up like a straw to dump you blow it out into the trash or a jar. AND you get top tier vapor that is very efficient.

It's where I wish I started.
  • WillaDog
    Thanks, BB; much appreciated. Ed's stuff is drop-down gorgeous, but very pricey (at least for me). I'll check out the eNano.

Cheers, sir.
  • TERRY1973
    Fury edge for me
  • BestBuds
    I forgot to mention! Log vapes like the eNano or Woodscents can vape a crumb. So if you're lightweights like you say this will be a game changer for you both. It also has an aroma cup that you can turn your vape into a aromatherapy device, for reals! :wink:
  • WillaDog
    Ahhh, nice! The eNano looks awesome (the Ed's looks amaazing but again, too pricey. Watching the @Bud review of the eNano now--super cool. Cheers.
  • WillaDog
    Thanks, Terry; will check it out!!
  • Khelek41girl
    The Enano is an excellent bedside device! I have used mine there many times. Nowadays, I tend to keep my ArGo, FW5, or Dynavap by my bedside. They all fill the need and are easy to keep loaded and ready to go when I'm headed to bed.
  • WillaDog
    Awesomeness; thanks for the suggestions!!
  • Chingas
    Some will say it's not easy, I say it's like riding a bike. My bedside vape is a FireFly 2 (sent in for upgrade to a 2+). Still the tastiest vape I have had, Toss in that the vapor is cool, smooth and easy...Even if I am sick I can hit the FF2 with ease, Get straight lifted too. Connoisseur enjoyment and relaxation.
  • CreamCityVapes
    The MV1 is a good bed side vape especially with a few crucibles packed. Quick and effective.

A log vape could be good if you let it heat soak before getting in bed like a Woodscents or enano. Can get a little annoying with the cord but some people don’t mind.

Or the Solo II could be good since it’s easy to pass back and forth but will take a little longer to get where you want. It’s a much more cost effective solution to the Mighty which would also do you well. Maybe with some dosing caps packed.
  • CreamCityVapes
    Also, consider a Dynavap and an induction heater. Quick, easy, and eliminates the flame.
  • LabPong
    Argo with a bubble stem for me.
  • Kinick23
    + 1 for Mighty
  • spider
    A nice sipper, gonna go conduction on this one,
    Pax3
  • WillaDog
    Thanks for that, Chingas! I've been checking out FF2 and it looks very cool.
  • WillaDog
    Thanks for that explanation. I thought about the corded options, but passing back and forth in bed is kinda the thing that has been seamless and a cord, well, that doesn't work so well. I should've mentioned that initially--gotta be cord-free! ;)
  • WillaDog
    Thanks, yeah, the bubble stems look very cool and I like the idea of an additional "cooling path"...
  • Nwhite2443
    I used to love my Fierce at night because of the dosing capsules. The mighty, crafty, fury edge, etc. would probably be the same due to dosing capsules too. Lightweight might not need a swappable battery and under $200 is pretty appealing. I started vaping with an Arizer EQ and whip with DDave mods to microdose
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment