• Alex312
    Evening everyone,

I've been having a problem with my Ghost MV1, it's been absolutely fine, with the exception of the app, but that's another one, but tonight, probably from most of yesterday too, I can't draw on it. I clean it weekly, it was cleaned friday in fact, but it feels like there is some sort of blockage that won't clear.

I've ensured everything was put back exactly since I watched the video the first few times and even double checked it this evening and cleaned it again, including the crucible'.

Anyone had a similar issue or could possibly point me the right direction before I go to ghost?

Thanks

Alex

• John Cocktostone
    pull the heatsinks out and do an air test by covering the bottom holes and taking a pull and it should feel restricted and then remove the blocking of holes and take a pull and it should flow free. Also check the tiny holes on the ceramic rod in the heatsink. Ot is possible they are clogged or you aren't extending the mouthpiece far enough
  • Alex312
    I've got the mouth piece out 3/4, I've covered the bottom holes to ensure its air tight and it is.

It's been fine up to now, I've followed the stripping down video and cleaning to the letter. I cannot for the life of me figure out what's wrong... it's so efficient normally but it's just not coming together.

Thanks for coming back to me.

Alex
  • BestBudsAccepted Answer
    That happened to me a long time ago I have no idea what it was. All I did was take it apart like I was going to clean it again and then carefully reassemble it and my problem was gone.
  • Alex312
    Ok, I'll strip it down again, it doesn't need cleaning I have already done that today as well.
  • Alex312
    ... Sigh

So rebuilt it... Again... For reasons unknown to me it's now working, I must have put the rubber thing in back to front or something. I've put it back together so many times this is the only explanation.

Thank you

Alex
  • Alex312
    That's perfect, thanks again.
  • BestBuds
    :rofl: That's why it's called Ghost! :joke:
  • Baron23
    See, we are all bozo's from time to time....remember the battery wrap?

We have all done this or something similar.

Glad its working for you again, my friend.
  • Alex312
    Battery wrap???
  • Baron23
    me peeling the clear wrapper off of the protected 18650. The wrap that is supposed to be left on.

Didn’t we just have a convo about the a bit ago? Haha
  • Baron23
    Ah dang....sorry, man...I mistook your handle for someone else with a very similar one.

Please disregard.....and here is a bozo moment yet again for me!! hahaha
  • Alex312
    Lol

To be fair though, it wouldn't be right for people to NOT get confused on this site.
  • AlexBG
    yup the rubber is a rather important part
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube