• montecristo
    I'm new to vape word and I'd really like to acquire my first vape. I've been looking around and in the end I've decided to buy one of these vapes: Tinymight or Nomad or Tetra p80. I really love the aesthetics of these and the use of wood and glass.
    My problem is I cannot decide which one.
    I'd like to get a vape that is reliable, that allows you to control your temperature and produce a good amount of vapor. It also should be possible to use outside without being noticed too much.
    I don't mind to be in a waiting list for sometimes, because I read there is some waiting for all of these vapes.
    I ask you for suggestions.
  • Cl4ud3
    Nomad wait list is long and you typically won't see one for a year. Nomad doesn't have true temp control either, you can get two heaters one low temp and the second high. So if you want a vape soon I would dismiss the Nomad.

I can't speak on the other two but @Bud has done a quick comparison of them.
    https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/comment/140962
  • ScentNomad
    Okay, so I do not own the Nomad or the Tetra P80, but the TM.

The Nomad, to my understanding, is not just a vape device, it's a connaisseuresque luxury item. People do not buy it for its performance (only), but for the experience of customization and working closely with the maker. It should also be mentioned that the Nomad is a mechanical device, meaning you won't have an easy way to control temps like with the other two devices, and it takes a bit of experience to master it.

The Tinymight on the other hand is very easy to use while offering quite an amazing performance. It's great to share even with non vapers. I own the TM for a few months now and loved it every day, every session. Highly recommended, even though it's a fairly new device. Of the three devices it's also the most approachable in my opinion (current waiting times are about a month).

Lamart has the reputation the TM crew still has to gain and the reports I read on the P80 have been very positive so far, so I think you can't go wrong with it.
  • BestBuds

Out of those 3 I would go with the TM. The Nomad is going to be a long wait and honest it's a second vape. Like a Ferrari you don't want it as a daily driver. It's something special you take out once and a while. Though you could I guess. :grimace:
    The Tetra P80 is a monster of a vape but for how you said you want to use it I think a TM would leave you more than happy.

Other options that imo are not as good as the TM are the Tera V3 or the Ghost MV-1. :sweat:
  • Other Side
    Tinymight should make it around much quicker than the other two. All are great choices but they are a little different. But the TM is about to get a major production boost which will make it far more accessible than the others.

We are waiting to be part of the first shipment for US retailers. It's likely we will handle service and warranty as well although they have been pretty reliable for a new launch product and I don't anticipate a lot of problems that aren't user driven.
  • RollingStoned
    I had a tetra p80 and I would not recommend it, I am waiting to get TinyMight
  • LabPong
    I had a tetra p80 and I would not recommend it, I am waiting to get TinyMightRollingStoned

Ok...your not allowed to make a statement like that.....unless you explain why...lol I actually would like to know. :victory:
  • MunicipalBlack
    I've been on the waiting list for the Nomad since July and I (luckily) just joined the next Nomad batch, actually the first batch that is all Nomad 2's. I should have been waiting until the summer so expect anywhere from 6-12 months of being on the list plus another 2-3 months for the design process. Because of the wait if you're really interested then get on the list (message Dan Morrison on fuckcombustion) and then forget you signed up so it'll be a nice treat when your number is called up. It is an unregulated design though, so your lungs and finger will control the temperature.

I have a Tinymight on order from Jan. 3 that I'm hoping gets shipped out next week (fingers crossed) which was my first choice between it and a Tetra P80 and Crafty+. The Tinymight has about a month wait but like @Other Side has said that should be going down hopefully soon. The P80 is a month wait as well but that's only once you get one ordered up and they've been becoming made available through drops twice a month so far. I'm signed up for info on the next drop but that was before my Nomad spot came up so I may have to skip the P80 for a little bit.

For me the Tinymight was my first choice because of not only the reported performance (the P80 is getting great reviews as well) but because of the minimalist look. The P80 has options for mod colour, stems, body colour, and engravings (custom as well) so there is a lot of options to really personalize it but I initially didn't care for the boxy look which has since grown on me and I love to customize.

They're all going to produce vapour, the Tinymight and P80 will have actual temperature control though the Tinymight is in the form of an "analog" 1-10 dial. The Nomad will probably be the most reliable because of how simple its design is. The P80 should be pretty decent for reliability, though I don't recall if the components are a new design or not. The Tinymight is too new to tell but so far they've been holding up well.
  • Terpenetime
    @montecristo I am due to receive a Nomad I and a P80 in the next few weeks. However, I would recommend the Tinymight to you over either of them. As a beginner, you’ll most likely find the Tinymight easier to use and you’ll almost certainly be able to get it a lot quicker than the other two. Having said that, I’d also get on the waiting list for a Nomad II as for many people, one vape is never enough! :monkey:

I had a tetra p80 and I would not recommend itRollingStoned

I’ve read nothing but great reviews about the P80 so I too would be interested to hear why it wasn’t for you please :pray:
  • BobCat
    We are waiting to be part of the first shipment for US retailersOther Side

REALLY? Don't tease, you gotta please! That would be awesome! :up:
  • Other Side
    Yes we have worked out some initial plans to get units direct, support basic service and be able to offer them at worldwide shipping. There are still some details to discuss so that's about all I can share. I expect if things continue to go smoothly from Tinymight that we will have them a lot sooner than people would expect. If you are interested in getting in on the first US batch you can email us at and we will get you on an advance notification list.

I took my TM to a party last night and handed it to some new friends who had never vaped before. They were absolutely amazed...it seems this could be a great portable to switch combuster's!

They also got a taste of the Supreme V6 and Herborizer so who knows ...some of them lightweights might not remember anything! :razz:
  • RollingStoned

I have known Ralph for a few years now, always kept great communication with him and purchased 2 tubos from him and few accessories. The Tubo evic was very finicky and hard to use. The extraction was always light and dark in the middle. It was very hard to get a full extraction with this device. I then got a Tetra P80 to try and replace my Mighty. It was a Pain in the ass to load the glass stems with rimmed basket screens, the herb kept falling out and you have to keep tamping it, so it doesn’t fall out into the heater itself. The vapor is a little harsh compared to my Mighty, and the clouds were certainly not HUGE or big, when compared to the Mighty. Battery life was terrible and a huge complaint from me. Basically the Tetra is the same as the Tubo evic, and that does not entice me to keep this device, even if it’s just %10 better. I don’t feel like the added coil has changed the experience much. Also it’s a very bulky and awkward to hold, the small pick that comes with it already chipped in the first week... I am looking for a device that had all glass airpath and can extract my herb to the fullest extent. Like I said the tetra was always light yellow with a little darkness in the middle. Long story short, my 2 year old Mighty blows it out of the water, extracts more efficiently, gets me medicated faster and blows clouds 2x the size. Why do I need a vape that is so fragile and awkward...
  • ScentNomad
    I took my TM to a party last night and handed it to some new friends who had never vaped before. They were absolutely amazed...it seems this could be a great portable to switch combuster's!Other Side

That's actually one of my favorite things to do with the TM: infecting non-vapers with the VAS virus. :-)
  • Baron23
    Gee, so what happened to Allison???
  • ScentNomad
    Her site →still announces the TM to arrive soon, so I guess it's still in the works. The more the merrier, right?
  • Other Side
    nothing happened. She will carry it as well. We should both get items on the first shipment to the US.
  • Baron23
    :grin: :up: :100:
  • Khelek41girl
    I am still here and still patiently waiting. I will still be carrying the TinyMight, but there has been nothing really new to report at this time, so I haven't had much to speak about. I know that I am still excited and cannot wait for them to arrive, thats for sure!
  • LabPong
    I know that I am still excited and cannot wait for them to arrive, thats for sure!Khelek41girl

So then................TinyMight is your daily driver......or....your still honeymooning ?

Both are the case for me....haaaaa :up:
  • Khelek41girl
    @LabPong So the honeymoon phase is definitely over. I've been using mine since the first week of October...BUT!!!...I still very much enjoy using it and use it often. I wouldn't say its my DD only because I have several that I use just as often, but it is in my primary rotation of vapes.

My current list of most used vapes right now (in this order) would be...
    Mistvape Impcognito
    TinyMight,
    Dynavap,
    RBT Milaana 2

The Impcognito is still in the honeymoon phase as I only got it a few weeks ago, but I do thoroughly enjoy it. This is my second time owning one and missed it when it was gone.

The TM is just a small powerhouse and it gets the job done with as minimal effort as one can experience from a vape.

Regarding the Dynavap, I mean...I make stems for a living, so that one is kind of a given.

Lastly, the Milaana 2 just has a permanent place in my collection, my heart, and my rotation. I have mastered its technique, and love its raw unregulated power.
  • Gman
    So who's providing the best prices to Canadian customers looking for the tiny might?
  • Terpenetime
    @RollingStoned it sounds like you may use your vape a lot when you’re out and about? I’d mostly be using the P80 around the house so packing stems and changing batteries isn’t a huge concern for me.

I’ve seen some pretty impressive clouds on the (admittedly small number of) video reviews I’ve seen so I do believe it’s capable of them. However, I’ve also seen that one user had to had to adjust their resistance slightly, so given that your AVB was yellow maybe that was the case with yours? Who knows!

Was your P80 in Birch wood?
  • Other Side
    it's gonna be $250 USD everywhere you go. Shipping cost is not terrible from the U.S. but it's the import tax that is unknown. I have sent $500 items to Canada with zero tax and sent $120 items where the customer is complaining to me (as if I had anything to do with it). I plan to ship to Canada pending a discussion with TM. I just want to make sure we are on the same page of offering worldwide shipping before we commit to that.
  • Gman
    thanks! I have already made an order since that post. My vas took over. :smile:
  • meeemeee
    TetraP80 bro
    Or TetraX :100:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal