• Ernielicous
    Hello friends,

Im looking to buy my girlfriend a PORTABLE vaporizer for valentines day. We have a firefly 2+ its the vaporizer that has served as our bridge into this realm of the dry herb vapes. As such, it is the only one we've tried. I would like to spend under $150 so as much as we would like a mighty or even ghost mv1, i just cant right now. Which vape would yall recommend?
  • Bad Dog
    welcome to the forum. How much does she typically vape in a session and how often, just ruff estimates. Does it need to do concentrate? You do already have a firefly and that's dab city. The more info on how you want to use it as well what you don't like about the firefly , the better the suggestion but I will say not a lot of top tear at that price.
  • martinstraka8282
    If Ghost has another sale for Vday same as their holiday ones, you would be able to get an MV1 bundle with an extra $25, but atm its only on sale for $200 with no accessories.
  • BobCat
    Welcome to the Forum! Will you please provide more details: do you want to stay with convection, like the FF2, on-demand or session style vape, how portable (size), removable batteries or built-in, electric or is butane in play, taste or strength of hit....

Any extra information will help us to help you. :up:
  • Ernielicous
    What about
    the One from planet of the vapes?
  • Ernielicous
    I would like a convection vape yes. On demand with a charger. Im interested in playing around with butane, but my gf is really clumsy and as such i wouldnt trust being around her with a torch in hand lol
    But a tasty and potent hitter would be great
  • Ernielicous
    We always vape on the go. She has a pretty fair tolerance i'd say. If i had to pick something that i dont like about the firefly it would probably have to be the stirring, but i could care less because of how tasty my hits are.
  • BobCat
    Do you have a mod. Like an e-cig mod? How about a Dreamwood Glow? The vape might be like $10 more, but it should be in that price range. There are a variety of 510 mod vapes which are convection and may work.
  • Ernielicous
    Woah that looks pretty interesting. Ive never used mods before at all so i dont really know much about them but its definitely peaked my interest. Ill look more into them forsure!
  • Jory
    If it were me I’d go with a Planet of theVapes One. I have one and absolutely love it.
    ...I’d go with the bent glass for my free extra and also order an extra set of dosing caps if I were you as well. It’ll cost you under $125 delivered and you’ll also get a free herb container and a nice ass grinder too, and best of all they have a satisfaction guarantee, so if your girl doesn’t end up liking it for any reason within like a month of getting it she can send it back for credit for another or get the $ back. It’s one of the main reasons I buy off them.
  • LabPong
    Probably right going with one of the Fury types or the POV 1.....with a budget under the $150 mark...you are limiting yourself to mid shelf vapes. But be that as it may....there are big differences in experience with these realm of vapes you are looking for. It all depends on what your acceptance is for vapor quality, ease of use, cleaning ability, and battery life/replacability.
  • Bad Dog
    don't know if your interested but someone just posted a unopened MV1 for $150
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment