• Dr green thumb
    q3smn7ur6ait5u6v.jpg

This inhaler is just cbd but I'm fairly sure this technology could include thc.
  • bulllee
    cr8r6mk3fbpzmwt9.jpg
    I think they have been around a couple of years. They cost $80 an inhaler. They come in Thc, cbd, or a 1:1 combo. Never tried one.
  • Will90
    ...It's for my asthma....
  • Disappointedvapor
    I like kois stuff seems interesting
  • It's in the details
    I've been dreaming about a thc inhaler, fantasizing that there'd be no chance that I'd be getting any metal particulates or other bad stuff in my lungs if using one. (I don't think any of us know if any vapes are safe.) But, now I'm wondering if inhalers would be safer. In any case, I think inhalers are only legal in a Colorado... but not sure on that. Also, my big question, which I can't find an answer to online, is .... would the high have a similar duration to vaping? (I love that the high when smoking or vaping lasts 1-3 hours or so, compared to edibles, which last forever, which I happen not to like.) You don't know, do you? When you say they're available in thc, where are they available? a particular retailer somewhere? thanks for any info you have on these. (I'm in MA)
  • bulllee
    I'm in Az, I would imagine it would be the same as vaping a distillate. In that it's introduced in to the capillaries in the lungs. Pretty sure they are an Az company only right now. One of the draws to this is the precise dosing. I never tried one but i am curious now. :cool:
  • WOLF444
    I tried the Vapen CBD inhaler and was disappointed.... Tasted terrible and the effects were not great... Perhaps someone else will have a different experience...
  • okla68m
    Saw THC Inhalers at one of the 18 Dispensary's within 3 miles of my house. Didnt ck price as was on another mission. Seems like i saw $80-90 dollars, not sure.
  • Dankpup
    was it flavored or just natural?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube