• Bruce
    If it works there is no better vaporizer. I need a year of solid reviews and very low complaints.
  • Magicman
    I am Hopper "Dope Gun(TM)" fanboy so I went all in. Never wore my pajamas to the grocery store. Origional Ti hopper works like a dream.
  • Magicman
    pld18czy6jhk4ike.jpg
    Attachment
    Screenshot_20200311-011247_Chrome (53K)
  • Magicman
    American companies need our support. The Hopper doesn't have ANY competion. You could walk around at work with it hanging out your pocket protector and no one would know. It.is truly the only portable vape.
  • spider
    Just recently picked up the og titanium and it's been smooth sailing so far. Most likely will be tempted to pick up the hopper io in the future, especially because of the lack of appealing vapes I foresee in the future.
  • Magicman
    @spider
    Is my Robin.
  • Joe The Locator
    How did you get that discount? Is there a promo code?
  • BestBuds
    Pre-order early bird
  • Magicman
    This thread is not as fun as Magicmans' Grasshopper IO thread. My thread has kitchen when remodel info. Fixing to light it up.
  • Magicman
    @Joe The Locator
    I am hopper fanboy, creator.of.the "DopeGun(TM)" label. I ordered my IO long ago. Can we talk.about he kitchen remodel now?
  • Magicman
    lqk9ddlk7oa5mase.jpg

Always.follow.the instructions. After.the.paid.range.onstall,.this was left over
    ypbtrrwnyp3b4m68.jpg
    wi7roq6huh4hxygg.jpg

These idiots do not yet realise who they are dealing with.
  • BestBuds
    These idiots do not yet realise who they are dealing with.Magicman
    :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: Clearly not :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:
  • Z Master
    I’m going to go with the Stainless Steel Hopper IO with the Performance Front End & the Hopper Glass Bubbler!
    :)
  • Magicman
    @Z Master
    I got Ti one and will use my existing Ti pfe. You are Dope Gun(TM) man now.
  • Z Master

Thats awesome! Is the Ti one that much better than the Stainless Steel?
    It looks like such a beautiful setup! Ive always wanted a grasshopper & am glad they made a new one! Might still pick up the OG one later on!
    Looking forward to taking the Hopper everywhere I go! & using that setup at home! :)
  • Magicman
    @Z Master
    The Ti one is just lighter. Nothing wrong with stainless. My new kitchen is loaded with it.wm1ncz5sxxe98xut.jpg
    1lk8mimxtxtxa0io.jpg
  • Z Master

Okay cool! Then I think I’m sticking with the Stainless! :)
    Your kitchen looks super nice!!!!!! Love the way it looks with the Stainless Steel!
  • Bruce
    I got to say in my opinion, The hopper IO is the King of all vapes. On a nightly basis its either The IO, Pax 3 the G43 and of course The Crafty +.

I have used The IO hundreds of times, I like it, I love it and I want more of i t BiYatch's. Too hot to handle occasionally. Everything has something, i decided to get used to it, I don't use my DESKTOP at all because a glass toy session is like a full hearty Extreme Q Balloons.

The IO Titanium is a huge improvement over the original hopper (Now called Legacy) They have upgraded their Titaniums to 75 Watts - Thats desktop numbers in a portable.The engineers are crazy amazing. The 10 years make it in for the long haul, and ts better than the outbound Crafty plus, in my vaping opinion. (The Crafty Plus is a Huge upgrade over the Crafty, In my vaping opinion.

Just my vaping opinion.

Peace, Love & Vape,

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • Bruce
    i did a video. Not profesional but gets the job done. I just wanted to show what the IO is like.

video attached
    Attachment
    io ti 2_backup (1).vpj (4K)
  • EasyToSlip
    @Bruce What app do we use to view the video?
  • Señor Negro
    None, because a 4K video file won't show anything :roll: .
  • Bruce
    Video Pad Video Editor
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal