• okla68m
    PCKT, SILO, PALM, ROKIN VIPER ?????
    Which one ? Looking for the best one to carry around in my pocket.
    Just found "Live Resin" carts last week and am Blown Away ! I have several Stick type batteries and a Geek Vape Box Mod, but, the looks of the PCKT keeps calling me !
  • LabPong
    Okla....I find having one with adjustable power is key. Some only have a 3 step choice...but others have micro adjust like the Dazzvape GT800 which I use ($24-34). Small and easy to use by button pushing.

Others like the ccell palm are nice with the no button auto breath sense....but they tend to fire slightly hot and can make you go through the carts faster.

I use my battery at 3.0 to 3.2w normally.
  • Dr green thumb
    cr98vemidwdpwniv.jpg

I use the lucky bear battery that I picked up from puff it up. Different heat temps and it is button fired. Also the smallest battery i have. I also use a silo and cloak.
  • Baron23
    Just my opinion, but I want two things from my small cart batteries; 1) a fire button...if it has auto-fire on draw that's fine but it also needs a fire button and; 2) infinitely adjustable power as mentioned.

Other than that...I don't care about brand or style too much.

Personally, I like Eleaf Pico and Nano batteries. No, they don't hide the cart internally, but they work very well for a very long time.
  • Vapster707
    tha cloak still luv mine ... Funny I looked it up a few weeks ago seeing if they made a version 2 maybe add a fire button or adjustable voltage ... Nope ... They made this horrible thing ...

qbud8hnb4hpnb29i.png

f18fmm0r77si0ur3.png

https://sessionvapor.com/products/v-box-510-vape-pen-battery

☝☝☝ this will be tha next cart battery I try ... Still dont know why more aren't making something like this... Damn thing go's in ur pocket needs to be protected IMO ...
  • okla68m
    5widl5puuy8u0dr3.jpg
    At 7.0 watts, this works quite well. 3.14 volts.
    This AEGIS GEEK VAPE is quite the versatile Mod. Originally got it to power a SAI TAF. Traded some Tangcicle for it, from a Nicotiner, lol !
  • LabPong
    I use my battery at 3.0 to 3.2w normally.LabPong

That should be volts....not watts.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal