• Magicman
    It all starts here.wwfs09uk2wfx92mg.jpg
  • Other Side
    Is this settling up a pre-order or are they taking preorders on the site now? I have a pre-order and haven't seen an email to settle up the balance after the $100 deposit.
  • Other Side
    Yeah I just checked with a buddy. He has not seen anything either. And I don't see an option to pay for a preorder on the site so maybe Magicman is just one of the first to settle up his preorder.
  • 420edc
    Be on the lookout for the email, they mentioned on the FC thread that it will take them a week to get them sent. Not sure when they started, but it has.
  • Other Side
    ok I'll be checking. I thought I saw the same so likely they have not gotten to me yet.
  • AwFug
    Put in my order as well, green ti incoming! :love:
  • Magicman
    That is really weird because I recieved a second email to complete a purchase after I had already completed the purchase a few days earlier.
  • Other Side
    hmmm I'll keep my eye on my email.
  • Magicman
    You and @420edc are on the naughty list.
  • lazylathe
    I received my pre-order email to complete my purchase with a code to remove the deposit already paid.
    They are rolling them out slowly.

Ordered a Blue Ti with my first PFE!
  • 420edc
    Were you able to add anything to your cart during the process of paying the balance of what you owe on the preorder?
  • Magicman
    @420edc
    I added an extra battery.
  • Magicman
    So a kitchen remodel on a 1968 house is brutal. 6-9 weeks of living in your bedroom or basement. Lots of suprises along the way. 3 out of 4 of our new appliances were either damaged or wrong. A battle with the project manager at every turn. But in the end a great success.dnulkhhexo0aufu1.jpg
    3p4w0jt06v09yvqj.jpg
    mlk260kcisikuy2s.jpg
  • Will90
    That's a handsome kitchen bro.
  • Terpenetime
    @Magicman that’s a dope kitchen! :rofl:
  • Baron23
    nice job. Looks great.
  • mmx
    Oak floor right? Looks nice, so white for how long :monkey: love the fireplace
  • Magicman
    @mmx
    We took up a 6-layer floor in kitchen and extended existing original hardwood in to the kitchen. 3/4" particleboard then three layers of linoleum. Then 1/4" plywood layer followed by another linoleum layer.
    8jqauosu4q2v3y95.jpg
    nmzrccu0esmz4mwc.jpg

El Jefe even installed some new skylights.
    u0y1gq41iz2ikqoc.jpg
    29hudz2dpyi6llqo.jpg
  • Magicman
    yzrypkopnetukvsd.jpg
    1s9db8cofa9aooq3.jpg
    I cut in the data cable box today for the TV.hq9kykt6ppgh666z.jpg

I went through the wall Instead if previous homeowners drilling through the floors. Thinking abo1s9db8cofa9aooq3.jpg
    ut keeping all boxes under floor, and throwing blu-ray in garbage.
  • Magicman
    gtnwapa063wpdo1t.jpg
    ekzpxeghw3d8krfm.jpg
    I am fixing to go to war with the kitchen remodeler. Bait and switch, upcharge, and faulty workmanship at every turn. These folks are crooks. The actual workers are competent, but the supervision and follow-up is crap. Latest debacle involved range install, where the installer left a major safety piece inside the oven. I am calling the city tomorrow to see if city permits should have been pulled, like I asked them about upfront.
    nfmpz9d3s0fkrvry.jpg
    2l879eggxctrbkks.jpg

They failed to install the anti-tip device for the slide-in oven. Does anyone read the instructions anymore? They also left the weight of the range on the countertops which will eventually break the top.f7hap0ls9ydasdic.jpg

I will not give another penny until this is 100% corrected. Project Manager copped an attitude on day 1. His boss is "this is all your fault" all the time. They are messing with the wrong guy. I have 35 years of customer service/protect manager experience. No one puts on a better roof than me.
  • Magicman
    Sorry guys. Remodelers got the boot today...The subs had great attitudes, and varying skill. The "project not managers" always had an attitude, and were never present. They will try to push through.a punch list final payment next.week . After 8 weeks of eating off paper plates,.living in basement and bedroom, enought is enough.
  • Magicman
    This is a pro tip.to all that think that they already know all. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS.
  • Magicman
    Wow!
    The DopeGun{TM) thread needs a bump.
    I suggest getting one retail in Boulder Colorado.gfg3znql9j5ycdb9.jpg
    No kidding,
    The hopper io is a vast improvement over the origional DopeGun(TM). This is the starting point for portable vapes.
  • spider
    dvlbuwtse4uohmgr.jpg
    That J-hook is very Gandolf.......
  • Bud
    No kidding,
    The hopper io is a vast improvement over the original DopeGun(TM). This is the starting point for portable vapes.
    Magicman

I might buy one, what's so different about it? more powerful?
  • Other Side
    I might buy oneBud

I carry them. Kinda surprised to hear you'd want one. I didn't think you were much of a fan of the OG. It's lightning fast to heat up, more efficient with batteries and so far a hell of a lot more reliable than the OG.
  • Magicman
    @Bud

The heat up time is instant. Bud will find that it is also cooler natively on his lips. I often use it with a j-hook for massive rips. I can't even think of a vape that is more stealthy. And yes, the 70w ti heater is more powerful. Sneaky Pete says he gets 8 draws/battery, but I think this is way too low.
    61ajogl760if6tso.jpg
  • Bruce
    Great idea with J pipe. I can use with GH Legacy and GH IO and G43. Thank You,

Peace, Love & Vape,

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube