• BestBuds
    I am really interested to find out if the induction heater puts a patina on the cap like a torchMagicman
    yes but it's super even where the torched caps can look wavy or uneven.
  • acstorfer
    Woo Hoo! Shipped out today!
  • Herkua
    I ordered a 2020 M as well! my first Dynavap product and instantly fell in love with it!
  • acstorfer
    I’ve got a weird reason for ordering a 20M. The only real criticism I have on my Omnivap is finding the airport in a dark room is difficult even when lining up the clip on the cap. Okay, airflow is another criticism, but you take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and then you have... I’ll be shocked if I prefer the new cap over my low temp cap, but always optimistic. Anyway, I want to use the M body as my stem with the Omnivap guts. The 2019 M made some cool adjustments for just this reason. And yeah, the dual airports on the 2020M may be worth a ride around the block as well. Worst case scenario, I prefer my current vapcap rig and two people are gifted Dynavaps.

At this point I’ve purchased 4 M’s (if considering c-vap a purchase) and it is most likely I won’t have possession of any of them. When weighing the new bodies over the cult like love I have for Dynavap the improvement would have to be game changer for me not to want to initiate another sibling into “the D-Family, one of us, one of us”, I mean the gang. On a side note, I’m stoned as phuck right now. I’m proofreading everything 27 times and changing things which requires me to proof read another 274 times, blah, blah, blah. I literally have to go back to the beginning because I have absolutely no idea what I I’ve been on about. I’ll be back at this in a bit. I’m not kidding, no freakin idea whatsoever. Oh wait, Dynavap!.

Okay, I’ve now determined, well actually I got another 4 or 5 paragraphs in before I deleted it, that I’m done!
  • BestBuds
    On a side note, I’m stoned as phuck right now. I’m proofreading everything 27 times and changing things which requires me to proof read another 274 times, blah, blah, blah. I literally have to go back to the beginning because I have absolutely no idea what I I’ve been on about. I’ll be back at this in a bit. I’m not kidding, no freakin idea whatsoever. Oh wait, Dynavap!.acstorfer
    :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: I have so been there bro :rofl: :lol:
  • acstorfer
    My Dynavap bonanza came in early.

buiiaonw98z9eduq.jpeg

The 2020M is no joke. The airflow is incredibly improved. I even appreciate the dual airports. I swapped the body with my Omnivap stem. I’m sticking with the low temp cap and titanium tip. All I can say is holy crap! What a difference!
  • Magicman
    2020 M does show freer airflow. I had to turn my 14mm flux Deluxe DOWN a bit to prevent cooking my load.
  • Bud
    bump
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal