• Lamedrew
    I just bought a kandy crystal and I'm having a real hard time getting any real vapor off this thing! Can somebody maybe help figure out what I'm doing wrong? Even on blue I get barley anything with the concentrate im using. Do dap pens not work good wit thc diamonds?
  • LabPong
    Not sure about just diamonds....is it totally dry? Diamonds and Sauce was no prob for me....maybe you need to mix in with something else?
  • Gman
    is the THC melting and boiling when you hold the button with the cap off? It should be able to boil a bit before air passing over. If not, you may have a faulty unit or coil.
  • Lamedrew
    It does boil slightly, I will try it later with some different stuff. Appreciate the responses guys
  • Gman
    if it boils then you "should" get vapor as long as the air passes over it. maybe draw slower and give it time to heat up a bit.
  • LabPong
    Lamedrew.....I also forgot. Others told me to try this and it works well.....take out the little screw in 4 hole screen in the MP. You will get more airflow that way for sure.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment