• okla68m
    Anyone remember a soft cover table book called "Pot Art", Bright dayglo Red with a fluorescent Green pot plant on the cover ? Full of all kinds of things relating to Cannabis. Purchased it sometime in the early 70's. Had it till a divorce in 1988, from there...? No Clue ! Looked on Google, no luck. It and the "Whole Earth Catalogue" were daily reading material. Would Love to find a copy of Pot Art. Any of you OLDER folks remember seeing such ?
    And, ordering such as KAVA KAVA, HAWAIIAN BABY WOODROSE SEEDS, Psilocybe Cubensis Spores, Wild Lettuce seeds, etc. from the "Magic Garden Herb Company".
  • zibit
    @okla68m I found one on Amazon but the cover is different, it is the 2nd edition though: https://www.amazon.com/Pot-Art-Heads-Marijuana-Anthology/dp/0912358343

EDIT: Yep, this is the same one. Here's a 1st edition on
  • zibit
    Ebay

EDIT: made a mess of that :gasp:
  • okla68m
    Yes Sir, just found that also..Amazon is Out, a Abes Books have it...anywhere from $18-63 dollars...dont think i like it $63 dollars worth tho, lol!
    Bet Ive looked a dozen times for it, Boom there it is !
    Thx zibit !
  • okla68m
    I remember being Stoned and watching the cover Pulse...has something to do with the eyes attempting to recognize the Red and Green at the same time, I was told !
  • zibit
    "What this country needs is a good five-cent Joint!!!" - San Francisco Free Press

I almost wanna buy it for myself now. :grin:
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment