• hooptycrossing
    I've been using a CCell CA099 cartridge with a Bhang stick for a while, no problems. It started getting clogged and hard to pull from so I stuck a paper clip down into it to fix it. Now it won't hit. Any ideas what the problem would be? I've gone through all the troubleshoots but to no avail. Pen still works and lights up when pulling.
  • BestBuds
    Will it pull air thru the cart at all?
  • hooptycrossing
    Yea all clear. Pulls like it's working normally.
  • badbee
    Do the battery lights come on like it detects the cart or like when there is no cart attached? Sometimes cleaning the center pin on the cart with alcohol, or pulling it up slightly (like 1/32 of an inch) with a tweezers will help. Trying the cart on a different battery, if you have one, is a good test.

Carts are super convenient when they work and a huge pain when they fail.
  • Bad Dog
    have you filled the cart multiple times? It may be at its lifespan but you can try hitting it with a hairdryer till it gets hot then try using it.
  • hooptycrossing
    Yea lights come on normally. I've cleaned it and pulled it up to make sure the connection is good. I have two batteries and tried it on both. It's a new cartridge and I was about halfway through it.

Dumbfounding
  • BestBuds
    Dumbfoundinghooptycrossing
    Nailed it. Haha! I wish I could help more. I'm at a loss too
  • hooptycrossing
    The only thing I can think of is if there's something inside the cartridge that I could've damaged?
  • Hapo
    ...you are feeling why I gave up on them...that was not the only reason but it was the clincher...
  • SirSixPence
    If you look at the bottom of the cartridge there’s the metal piece with the hole in it. stick your finger nail underneath it, and pull it out. now if you look in the hole you should see one wire coming through that hole, There should be another wire that you should see when you pull the rubber plug out, that’s the piece that was underneath the part you pulled out. The only other thing you have to worry about is if the wires are twisted because they’re not insulated.
    Edit the wires are just sandwiched between the outer metal wall, then rubber plug, then the next wire is sandwiched between the rubber plug and the metal center piece.
  • SirSixPence
    Also if you getting leakage check that the center pin on your vape is clean.
  • smrios07
    For me, I've had bad luck with cartridges when leaving the battery open. I'm guessing it's faulty/cheap batteries that randomly sends some power to the cart, which ends up leaking. Haven't had leaks with my automatic shutoff battery, but it might be random chance, just fyi
  • SirSixPence
    From my experience Ccells are only good for about two or three refills if you get any more than that out of them your lucky. They all start leaking at some point.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment