• Bun
    Hey, I'm trying to significantly cut down on smoking, but find most vapes unsatisfying. I'm pretty sure a pen vape is the solution (or maybe the now extinct lily butane vape or lotus), but I don't have access to affordable amounts of concentrates. I used to have the plenty and used it with a bong after removing the coil and putting some electrical tape around the nozzle to fit into an 18.8 joint. I'm hoping someone here can try this. You could use an evo hydratube too. I'm looking for a vapor density comparison between all three using the same hydratube/bong/bubbler.

Also, how's the evo with a dry hydratube? Too harsh? When I used the plenty with a bong I would use it dry for better flavour.

Bud, I think it would be cool if you did a video ranking vapes by vapor density produced as that's what most long time smokers look for in a vape.

... and I can see the sublimator in your latest video Bud. Looking forward to the review.
  • Bud
    well, well, well... that is quite the experiement there lol

out of these 3 i would really go with the EVO if you wanna hook it up to a glass piece, i prefer using the LSV and Plenty the standard way with the whip

i will definitely consider making a post or video like that where I talk about vapor density and strength

for what it's worth, the EVO and Plenty are basically the two strongest

the sublimator is too, but that thing's a fuckin a science project. Working on the review and should have it soon ;-)
  • Bun
    What's holding me back on the evo is the complaints on fuckcombustion (annoying site cause everyone's uptight and I dont' know... vapor pretentious or something) and my smaller lung capacity - you had said that you need to take a fairly long draw to get those nice clouds and I read that in another review as well. Vapexhale seems to still be having issues with quality control and I'm in Canada, so it'd be a bitch shipping and waiting for warranty service. I used to have the deluxe verdamper and sold it cause while I was able to milk it, it was a lot of work still and took away from enjoying the experience. I didn't like the plenty cause of having to pull the trigger, the bowl size, and found it too free flowing with no restriction. I currently have the mighty and it's nice but still... maybe I should call it a wrap with the vapes and just bun it all.

Damn, I was hoping the lsv hit a little harder than the plenty.

I've read that the sublimator goes through a lot of material, and is mostly a heady dab like high with less effect on the body than something like the evo?
  • Bun
    ... with the LSV, why do you prefer the wand instead of with a bubbler? Ease of use? Just as far as the quality and density of the hit, is the LSV with a bubbler a big step down from the evo?

Thanks for all the vape info
  • Bud
    Hey im reading thru ur posts and im wondering something, when u use ur Plenty are u putting the liquid pad in the chamber on top of ur herb to keep it pressed against the bottom screen?

Im asking bc the plenty is like the hardest hitting vape i have so i just wanna make sure ur getting the most out of it.

And yes the plenty and evo are both upgrades over the lsv which isnt as consistent and is more finicky
  • Flipz
    Yeah, I agree with you about fuckcombustion
  • Flipz
    You talking about these pads but just bigger that are just made for the plenty?
    0ajw9gdqterle2gw.jpg

awm1rgriynjnwsr1.jpg

@Bun I also find it odd that the plenty isn't hitting good for you because it is a cloud machine that RIPPPSSS. I cannot imagine the plenty giving anything but crazy vape hits so def interested in figuring out the issue your having.
  • Bun
    I sold my plenty, but when I had it I usually filled it with .6-1g so didn't need to use the pad. If using less I'd use the pad, but usually just filled the chamber with .6-1g, closed it, shook it, and opened again to make sure bud was covering the screen completely and wouldn't move. I agree that the plenty is the hardest hitting vape I've used, but equal to the mighty. I got potent, dense vapor from it. It's just I'm looking for something closer to smoking still, but that might be unrealistic. I'm trying to cut down smoking significantly, but vaping isn't satisfying in comparison. I've taken breaks without any herb consumption and tried to vape exclusively, but the novelty for me wears off quickly.

I'm gonna try and grab a daisy, and maybe give the hammer and lotus a shot. I have a feeling I won't like the draw restriction on the lotus though.

... you've gotta do a review on the vapcap.
  • Bud
    I feel you that it's hard to go stricly vaping, i still smoke myself but balance it out like 50/50
  • Flipz
    The pads I only use strictly for concentrates or if I don't want a full packing. Vaping and smoking I think will never be equal since it's just 2 different unique feelings. Same with concentrates... using a pen or whatever is nothing like doing a actual lil dab.
  • Vapster707
    So I see tha evo is on sale kinda thinking about getting one I have no desktop just a air 2 and boundless CF ...I luv tha all glass air path ...So is tha evo on sale about tha best all glass air path for tha money ??? Mostly looking at cost I dont wanna spend crazy money ....I'm also looking into tha enano along with tha LVS how do they compare to tha evo ???
  • Baron23
    I LOVE my Enano....and it can hit very hard with a gong on a rig.

But the EVO is the home run slugger.

What is it that you desire most in a desktop....that may help us a bit.

Can't comment on LVS.
  • Vapster707
    what I like most is tha all glass air path also tha evo looks very simple and from a video I seen easy to clean ...I only vape flower to get relaxed ...If I did but tha evo I'd get tha basic one and order glass pieces off dhgate for it or would it be a better value and same hit strength getting a enano and a glass piece to use with it ???
  • Baron23
    Personally, if only one, then the EVO for strength. DHGate glass is ok and I do understand that VXH glass is a lot of $$. But it’s good stuff.

Really depends on what your use case is. If you want hard hitting, then the EVO, IMO.

If you vape a little bit through the day, then Nano w Hong is very good for this.
  • Aj85
    I own all of the vapes named in this thread and I have done for years (5+) now.......while I like the LSV and the Plenty and I wouldn’t part with either of them, it’s hands down EVO FTW!

I always tell my friends if you can’t afford an EVO go with the LSV, but we all seem to agree the EVO is way better.

All the very best,

Aj.
  • EconMan
    I own all of the vapes named in this thread and I have done for years (5+) now.......while I like the LSV and the Plenty and I wouldn’t part with either of them, it’s hands down EVO FTW!Aj85

Wow. I've never really pondered that vape much. Given the company you place it with, I'll check it out.
  • Baron23
    it’s hands down EVO FTW!Aj85

Damn right, mate! :up: :strong:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal