• Bruce
    Which Vapes Have You Been Hitting?

1. The GH - IO - Nothing Close
    2. The Pax 3 - So consistent
    3. The Crafty Plus

Enjoying - G-d Father OG - Wedding Cake - Do Si. Freshly stored with Bovida as that dang Baron taught me.

Peace, Love & Vape

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • TERRY1973
    G43, dynavap, Fury edge
  • duffer
    Milaana 3, Splinter Z, Crafty+, Tinymight, Mighty, SB OG.
  • badbee
    It's still the MV1 for me, almost every day. Purchased a spare last week for when my current unit dies. Used my VC last week, first time in months, and combusted. Yuck.
  • Ernielicous
    Mighty terp torch elev8 crafty+ vleafgo dynavaps
  • PuffItUp
    My tolerance is 0 right now, so I've been microdosing with a dynavap and stickybrick runt recently
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    I upgraded the weedeater to a VROD not long ago. That gets used pretty regularly. Been hitting the core E Rig a lot too
  • MaritimeJoe
    E-Nano (as always), Milaana 3, Piro, and occasionally the Tubo
  • danielblakes
    G43 and my VROD above all on the flower; on the concentrate side it's been the DCUP and Liger dueling it out with sapphire and obsidian dishes.

I bust out my Bricks, Rio, and a dynavap or vapman daily at least once or twice each..occasionally the terp pen or mighty get pulled out for on the go action.
  • John Cocktostone
    Airvape Legacy for herb and FF2+ for concentrate...or cold start dabs with torch and banger.
  • entirelyforeign
    Splinter Z is always in the rotation. Lately, a lot of Elev8r. I've gotten much better at the heating, enjoying it through water and a j-hook. Great flavor and such a heavy hitter. Also have gone back to the flip brick v2, both through water and a j-hook.
  • Hippie
    This summer I have mostly been vaping on my new flowerpot vrod, an elev8r with a coil and balls, a Ti Herbo, a few homemade g43 inspired efforts I've put together with SS coils and soldering irons elements for the heater, and my wall powered G of course
  • Vapedude
    Ditanium

If I could swing it, I'd use it as a portable as well lol.

As for my actual portables, my relationship with them has waned..they have been decommissioned.

None of them now meet my specs for what it is that I desire. Portables are none existent in my vocabulary until further notice.
  • spider
    For me its gonna be the Omni XL..I have yet to find a vape that I can microdose like I can with the Omni and the terp tongue/ flavor keeps me coming back...Can't wait to see what changes they make to the new Omni coming out later this yr as well..
  • Pud
    Art of Vapor VapBong is about all I use... been a long honeymoon!... lol Love it!
  • BobCat
    Lotus & Milaana 1.5 from @Other side. Support vGoodiez- best customer service and knowledge base around- bar none.

Don't take just my word:

Buy from this guy he is boss :point: Other Side

VGoodiez.com and code VLF10% for the bro deal :100:
    Bud
  • standingsideways

Dude please tell us more. Those things look awesome but I have never heard a customer review on one. Any pics? Really unique beautiful peices.

I have been hitting a home mod DBV43, super heavy hitter just love the glass ball tech.
    Also millana, G43, solo 2, dyna and sticky brick all get a session or two most days.
  • LabPong
    710 25mm deep dish enail
    vapcap- bb9 with Ti and steel trate pad
    Power (wall) G43
    TinyMight
    vapcap for flower
    Lotus
    Dual Air's
    Argo
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    Tubo Evic Dual, its a beast!! And a new DIY glass vape
  • Alexis
    Keep watch guys, I hear New York may soon see the reemergence of an ancient Dinosaur-
    the G43-o-saurus. :grin:
  • weedaholic
    1 tetra p 80
    2 tinymight
    3 herborizer
    4 ed's woodscent
    the rest are retired for now.
  • Vaped2Space
    Supreme v6, Herborizer, vapman and Dynavap are the most used currently. They are the easiest for me to get really medicated being stuck in bed.
  • Trix
    Dynavap, Mighty, Sticky Brick Jr, and the Milaana 2 get the most use. Both Terp pens and the top airflow Sai as well.
    It’s nice to mix it up here and there.
  • Señor Negro
    None. AT ALL.
    In about 6 months more or less.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
  • AwFug
    The ssv43 has been kicking my ass for a while now. Amazing vape and a great price 3qtvl964o8dzrvlj.jpg
  • Alexis
    for the most part senor I'm mostly barely vaporising at all myself at the moment because it just is making it easier to manage my allergy symptoms and respiratory infections without but with the combination of the cannabis edibles and the Beautiful kava experience I am managing to suffice without the need for vaporization at all quite happily.

But I still have my daily cannabis edibles which are primarily for digestive support always with the accompanying psychoactive element haha! :smile:
  • Alexis
    i have been gifted one of these but I blew the heating element with wrong stepdownconverter.

Have spares, just not bedn repaired yet in the slow Covid world.

I never tried the SSV but I will sure give it a crack. Glad you like it mate.
  • AwFug
    uxsiyez5z979n7m8.jpg
    This beauty can also make me tap out of a session. My first foray into Ralph’s heating tech and it provides monstrous results
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    I love my Lamart vapes. The Tubo is awesome, but the tetra heater is freaking amazing.
  • shopdognyc
    While my list grows, mostly been just Sticky Brick Junior, Vapman, Lotus, Dreamwood Glow RCV 14.

When I feel lazy its the Dynavap with IH.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment