• Mangu
    Ever since I got my vrod all my other vapes just can’t quite meet the standard. Good size loads and perfect, full extraction power. I think it cured VAS
  • Kinick23
    Good to see the forum up and back in the swing if things; these are my most heavily used in the covid era so far...

Tubo Tetra Dual & P80
    TinyMight
    Milaana 1&2
    Splinter Z & Vapor Lighter Z (modified splinter Z)
  • BestBuds
    Elev8r-43 on a coil

Wall-G43

TinyMight

Lotus

Vapcap
  • ScentNomad
    • Dynavaps
    • Tinymight
    • VapBong
  • zibit
    Dynavap everyday. Pax on the golf course.
  • Tdog420
    Mighty
    Crafty+
    Solo 2
    Ditanium for concentrate
    Volcano og for parties
  • kek
    Dynavap is my daily driver
    Mighty before bed ‍
    And I just broke my sticky brick intake
  • Other Side
    I have been heavy on the following lately:

Supreme (both v3.5 and v6), I just can't get away from these guys

Elev8R enail

DeskPod

G43

BB Vapes Dynavap Midsection, rekindled my love for Dynavap
  • BestBuds
    Elev8R enail

DeskPod
    Other Side
    From my understanding these are really similar, correct? Tell me a little about the DeskPod.
  • Other Side
    Tell me a little aboutBestBuds

It's a similar design with similar materials. Both use a 16mm coil. Both use a quartz heater (although very different forms). Both are very open draw. That said they require a different technique and provide different results.

The Elev8R taste better in my opinion. The DeskPod milks quicker with the larger quartz mass and stainless steel housing. I rip my Elev8R hard with the glass beads but you don't need to pull they hard to make steam with the DeskPod.

Elev8R enail will be cheaper. The optional Stainless Steel housing on the DeskPod will be the most expensive piece of the kit and likely most significant reason for the price difference in the kits. I am sourcing a budget coil and controller option in order to get the Elev8R kit under $200 which will further widen the cost gap.

But lets me real, the DeskPod is gonna look 1000 times better with that nice stainless steel housing. And the benefits don't stop there. It's supposed to help performance and will keep the coil unexposed for safety.
  • bartman
    Since I like to visit friends and bring happiness, I went for the Arizer Solo 2. Love it. It's perfect, as far as I'm concerned - but it's also my first an only, so I'm not comparing it to anything. Perfect.
  • howie105
    LSV, Just now, Plenty and E-Nano yesterday.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Just ripped tbe wall G. I have become exceptionally lazy.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet