• acstorfer
    I’m just curious. Who here never tried or owned a Dynavap, but really wanted to? Maybe lack of funds or whatever stood in the way, or due to some other obstacles?

I have a good reason for asking.
  • BobCat
    Fuck Dynacrap, which I have 3 of, get The Lotus. It's a pyramid scheme: oh, you need a fancy stem, oh you need an IH, and on and on. The Lotus is cheaper than an Omni, taste is impeccable, and it packs a punch.
  • acstorfer
    Not asking for opinions. I am simply asking who never tried a dynavap that wanted to.
  • BobCat
    With a cryptic question, you get what you get. 'I have a good reason for asking.' well, what is it? You buried the lead brother. If I save one soul from this evil empire, I'm good.
  • acstorfer
    I have a couple unused c-vaps that I wanted to give away. I guess this was ruined.
  • BobCat
    I've been trying to give away a G Pen Elite for 5 years, but I would never do that to anyone.

That would be a great gesture. Good for coming off the joints. Let's see if I can fix too late to edit. So sorry man. You have extra Karma now :joke:
  • bulllee
    I've been trying to give away a G Pen Elite for 5 years, but I would never do that to anyone.BobCat
    If you would never do it to anyone then why would you try to give it away in the first place ?
  • BobCat
    There are some family members that are deserving, but....better angels.
  • acstorfer
    It wasn’t meant to be.
  • acstorfer
    Fuck Dynacrap, which I have 3 of, get The Lotus. It's a pyramid scheme: oh, you need a fancy stem, oh you need an IH, and on and on. The Lotus is cheaper than an Omni, taste is impeccable, and it packs a punch.BobCat

Pyramid scheme? You’re so full of shit! I would actually liken it more to a cult. For your personal information many people are very happy with their M’s thank you very much. Was I? I was so happy with my M I got an Omnivap XL ti, an OG glass dynavap, a Simrell Vortex, various dynavap odds and ends such as caps, tips, stashes, torches, and yes even a couple of induction heaters, but some folk love the M.

Besides the function, which I really am happy with, there is something about the community. The karma that went my way was a free ti tip with my first 2018 M as a promotion, an Omnivap from @Bud, insane deals on my OG and M’s, and from dynavap because they had a computer glitch when I ordered something they sent me a free Ripper grinder, and the holy grail limited edition 7-fin tip.

Am I trying to convert you back to the old cult? I guess that’s what cults do, hmmm.... I heard all kinds of great things about the Lotus. Something for me to try for sure.
  • BobCat
    So sorry man.BobCat

I meant this as an apology. If it wasn't clear, let me say "I apologize I messed this up:"
  • acstorfer
    I know it was. No hard feelings. My last post was meant to be a bit tongue in cheek/sarcastic.

All good
  • Mangu
    :lol:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal