• Cannabliss420
    Has anyone tried this one yet ?
    Got email with 100 off code32uhsyx0w277w6um.jpg
    bc I purchased black edition boost in the past. Fyi, site says just email them if you purchased boost in the past and didn't get 100 off discount code.
  • chaos191
    Hm looks kinda cool I found there switch to be so big when I saw it in person...this looks like It's got a nice mall footprint
  • Cannabliss420
    @chaos191
    I agree. The push carb looks very interesting
  • Tdog420
    I love that they have no silicone in the airway. Thats one thing i hate about the carta, oura, etc. My 1st question w these is always how long will the atomizer last then flavor.
  • deep_meditation
    I’m going to wait for some reviews but this might just might be my next purchase.
  • weedaholic
    This looks interesting for sure..going keep my eye on this one.
    just going wait for some feedback before i pull the trigger.
  • PuffItUp
    I love the size of this. If anyone tests one out, please reach out to me and share your thoughts :)
  • LabPong
    I love that they have no silicone in the airway. Thats one thing i hate about the carta, oura, etc. My 1st question w these is always how long will the atomizer last then flavor.Tdog420

The silicone part is actually the least of the issues I would have with the others......The bigger issue is taking the vapor out of the cup and putting it back into the atomizer area like they all do except for 1 or 2....of which I have.....the Highfive Duo. When the vapor gets put back on or in or around the atomizer.....that vapor is FUCKED and SHIT HARSH! That is why you need $400 of SIC,AIN or other things added to the stock unit on many of the other e-rigs......Puffco ....pointing directly at you...lol

Until they show the exact loading and what happens (full vapor path and parts) with the vapor start to mouth.....I can not say much about this device. Looks cool for sure though.....I like the glass design.
  • deep_meditation

Do you prefer an e-nail or banger and torch to something like this? I’m wondering if I should just stick with that. I usually like an all glass airpath like the Elev8tr for herb.
  • LabPong
    Do you prefer an e-nail or banger and torch to something like this? I’m wondering if I should just stick with that. I usually like an all glass airpath like the Elev8tr for herb.deep_meditation

My #1 main use setups are my two 710coil setups. Nothing will replace this as I can see.....but I also like to not be tied to a wire at times.....and this is where my Duo and Dynavap with steel trate pad come in. They fill a specific use....not main use for me.
  • Rockytdogg

Well, let's get it on! I just got my 710Coils setup... it's tits!

Droppin''serts rules...!
  • deep_meditation
    The lowest heat setting is “500f” the new Puffco Pea pro’s setting is “300f”.

Will this run too hot?
  • deep_meditation
    Based on the vids, it’s capable of producing some good clouds - that’s for sure.

Assuming, I have the time to test different concentrates at different temps and actually notate the results...I’ll post them here. I planned on doing this for a different device but never did, so who knows.
  • LabPong
    Shay......can you explain what happens....or more so ......where does the melted concentrate go when it turns into vapor? IE path and parts it touches before it touches your lips.

I can't tell what is going on with their marketing diagrams. Thanks for any help.
  • ShayWhiteGrow
    There is a nipple on the bottom of the bubbler that sits directly over the top of the quartz atomizer. The dab basically goes from quartz to the glass. A nice size dab gets you like 4-5 hits out of this lil beast. The build quality is top notch. The atomizer and bubbler snap on with super strong magnets. Plus if you hot wipe it with a tissue it cleans to new. No chazzing yet.
  • deep_meditation

In a few of the online comments about this device some mentioned concentrate splattering around the glass areas. Do you find that to be the case? I do my best to keep my glass clean but it can become a chore.
  • ShayWhiteGrow
    I wipe it right away while it’s hot and good as new
  • deep_meditation

Do you feel that it sputters product around to the point of it wasting product?
  • Cannabliss420
    Just got shipping notification. my carta stops working last night. Now I'm glad I ordered.
  • ShayWhiteGrow
    It doesn’t waste it makes it last long it seems. I get like 4or 5 rips from one nice dab
  • deep_meditation
    I guess I’ll find out soon enough. I thought SeniorStoner’s comparison video (peak pro vs boost evo) was pretty good. The quartz to glass airpath should be great.
  • deep_meditation
    I used it for the first time last night with crumble on heat setting #3.

It didn’t produce a massive cloud but it definitely delivered the desired effects. I wound up with some reclaim or at least darker concentrate towards the end. What remained was definitely not yellow.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment