• Rockytdogg

What didn't you like about your Dr. Dabber Boost Evo (or the one you tried if you don't own one), LabPong?
  • LabPong

I do not have one...but know some that do. I have a Duo and mainly use my Rio and 710coils e-nail.

But the boost evo has control issues in my mind. Not enough variance in heat settings.....but I like the direct cup to water path.
  • Cannabliss420
    I like the carta vapor more. The evo is awesome build and features but needs a bigger glass attachment, ti and ceramic atomizer options, and needs to go at least
    100 degrees hotter
    in my opinion
  • LabPong
    Cannabliss....have you tried the HF Duo?
  • katdaddy
    Anyone have a $100 off code that I can use please?
  • Cannabliss420
    @katdaddy they only send personalized 100 off code to customers who bought the og boost in the past. Email them and ask.
    DD15 will get you 15% off
  • katdaddy
    They said if I could send a pic of my boost with my name and date written next to it they’d send me a code. Really wish I could find a code
  • deep_meditation
    I’ve heard Dr. Dabber plans on releasing new glass pieces for the Boost Evo. I don’t have any additional information about it but it would be great if it actually happens.
  • katdaddy
    They got me all straight and my order placed.... Now the wait. ✌️
  • Cannabliss420
    @katdaddy awesome! You will like it great design. Dr. Dabber has great CS
  • deep_meditation
    I took out my Sai which is mounted on a VooPoo Drag 2. I inserted the Triple-T Quartz coil into the atomizer and gave it a go. Now I'm kind of upset. I used a tiny amount of crumble and the San produced much more smooth and visible vapor than the Boost Evo. I attempted to try it with the Poseidon (to do a full comparison) but of course I knocked that onto the floor and broke it last night. I break glass like crazy and that's why I refuse to buy expensive glass no matter how cool it looks.

I'm somewhat disappointed but at least I have an extra vape on hand which could come in handy due to this new vape shipping law.
  • ShayWhiteGrow
    Word to the brother!
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal