• acstorfer
    Well I treated myself and I have a Tetra P-80 (the one listed here) and a TinyMight in route.

The P-80 will be here Monday. The TinyMight will be here...? I know the order was completed on the 10th. I haven’t heard anything else. Shipping from Finland no doubt has customs obstacles.

Which will I like better? Which will I sell? Will I want to keep both? Do others here want me to sell one, or both? What if I prefer my vapcaps? I practically never use my Mighty or MV1. Thankfully both units have amazing resale.

I’m rooting for the P-80. My god that thing is beautiful to look at. Well at least the photos.

The anticipation is killing me! Okay, actually I’m pretty chill. I just bought myself a watch I’ve been drooling over for years. Besides the absurd overkill of this watch (seriously absurd overkill) it was way more than I’ve ever spent a watch. Don’t be impressed, I just never spent much money on watches before. Well, Macy’s had a sale, yada yada yada, I bought the watch.
  • zibit
    @acstorfer I was eyeing the P-80 too, congrats! Finest looking vape on the market and the performance to back it up! I hope you post your results. :up:
  • acstorfer
    Just checked tracking and my P-80 will be here today!!!!!
  • acstorfer
    20ayahp8am3xq830.jpeg
    it38k10pmd15nax5.jpeg
    brkyj0q5nzeu11ng.jpeg

Now to learn how to use it
  • Mangu
    :ok: What a beaut! so nice!
  • Pud
    damn man that is sweeeeet!
    .....very very nice. Love that style hole detail
  • acstorfer
    ↪acstorfer What a beaut! so nice!Mangu