• Bud
    It's not a pro review, but I made a little video of the Hopper io that I was so graciously loaned:

https://youtu.be/Ve59osqhYfI

• Señor Negro
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Vape Critic is officially back!! :party: :cheer: :party:
  • Pud
    Just like old times!.... love it!
  • weedaholic
    Good to see you back doing what you love.
  • chaos191
    I just ordered one with accessories great timing with this one. Thanks :ok:
  • meeemeee
    Glad you back bro xx
  • spider
    Good review Bud..My PFE seems to get clogged really easily so I find myself using it natively w' the silicon tip most of the time..Anybody else find there PFE clogs often?
  • Mangu
    Dammit I really want one now! Thanks a lot @Bud :shade: :monkey:

Any insight available as to whether the stainless iO or titanium iO is more reliable than the other?
  • Señor Negro
    you forgot to add to the description of the video for how long did that battery lasts :roll: .
  • Vapedude
    Nice review.
    Looks like heat and dryness issues with this itty bitty device, due to a, too lean of a mixture by the looks of your facial expressions. This will be the deal breaker for me.

This device reminds me of a highly strung out 4 banger, with a nitrous shot, with unfortunate intake heating issues after a GOOD ROMP. VERSUS to a V8 with supercharger with excellent cold air management due to its native design that can romp all day long. The latter will still tow a trailer going up a steep grade, and even flooring it(WOT) to test your 0-60 up that grade in full tow, just to prove the point, with the temperature needle hardly moving, whilst the other one will indeed perform WELL, only until heat management becomes none existent, and the dash light lights up, and it shortly quits and sputters to death, until the "next round" or aka regrouping.

Band-Aid solutions? Sure why not. But this obviously applies to all sides of the equation, so that basically cancels it out ;)
  • Bud
    Thanx duders :strong:

i got 6 more full hits on level 4 heat before it died :ok:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal