• Bud
    It's not a pro review, but I made a little video of the Hopper io that I was so graciously loaned:

https://youtu.be/Ve59osqhYfI

• Señor Negro
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Vape Critic is officially back!! :party: :cheer: :party:
  • Pud
    Just like old times!.... love it!
  • weedaholic
    Good to see you back doing what you love.
  • chaos191
    I just ordered one with accessories great timing with this one. Thanks :ok:
  • meeemeee
    Glad you back bro xx
  • spider
    Good review Bud..My PFE seems to get clogged really easily so I find myself using it natively w' the silicon tip most of the time..Anybody else find there PFE clogs often?
  • Mangu
    Dammit I really want one now! Thanks a lot @Bud :shade: :monkey:

Any insight available as to whether the stainless iO or titanium iO is more reliable than the other?
  • Señor Negro
    you forgot to add to the description of the video for how long did that battery lasts :roll: .
  • Vapedude
    Nice review.
    Looks like heat and dryness issues with this itty bitty device, due to a, too lean of a mixture by the looks of your facial expressions. This will be the deal breaker for me.

This device reminds me of a highly strung out 4 banger, with a nitrous shot, with unfortunate intake heating issues after a GOOD ROMP. VERSUS to a V8 with supercharger with excellent cold air management due to its native design that can romp all day long. The latter will still tow a trailer going up a steep grade, and even flooring it(WOT) to test your 0-60 up that grade in full tow, just to prove the point, with the temperature needle hardly moving, whilst the other one will indeed perform WELL, only until heat management becomes none existent, and the dash light lights up, and it shortly quits and sputters to death, until the "next round" or aka regrouping.

Band-Aid solutions? Sure why not. But this obviously applies to all sides of the equation, so that basically cancels it out ;)
  • Bud
    Thanx duders :strong:

i got 6 more full hits on level 4 heat before it died :ok:
  • Auggiedog

Exactly, right? That titanium isn't much of a premium either. Wonder if it remains cooler? I don't think titanium is as good of a heat conductor if I'm not mistaken. You don't find titanium cores in high quality cookware so without researching I bet it stays cooler.
  • Spleeeno
    PFE works fine for me, I only soak it in Iso once in a month or so, even surprised how clean the threads in the bowl stay tbh...
  • MunicipalBlack
    Thanks for the video, I'm really glad to see you posting reviews!
  • Bruce
    Wow, Excellent Review.
  • Chuck
    Yes, io is a great vape! Shame it doesn’t get much love. Good one take review, @Bud !
  • Mangu
    I think it gets plenty of love....just that people don’t really want to deal with everlasting warranty/replacement process. Every time I see a new positive commentary on the iO Im tempted to pick one up. But then almost immediately I see another commentary about someone waiting on one replacement after another. That kinda sucks

That being said, Bud’s review gets me on the hopper site each time :lol:
  • chaos191
    I Had no Idea it had shipped but My Hopper IO is finally here and so far so good. I've probably had it about 3 weeks also picked up an e-nano around the same time and those 2 vapes are getting all the love. The Hopper is really great especially when it comes to my decresed lung capacity. It produces really tasty vapor almost instantly, I Enjoy it through a J-hook or a small rig to cool the vapor. A lot of talk about how hot the Hopper gets. I think it just depends on how you use it of course, if you taking multiple hits back-to-back of course it's going to get hot and maintain a good amount of heat. For me I like to take 1 or 2 hits, and set it down for 5 min or so. Partly because it can hit very hard and its usually ready to go in my bedroom. Remember that I'm quadriplegic its nice to get top tier desktop strength vapor given to me in bed. Now that is where the Hopper shines for me. It's still early but no problems yet. This is my fist Hopper so far and I've heard the stories but I hope that they have gotten there shit together :-) Also I haven't had any problems using my Nitecore D4 charger for the batteries. :victory: :100:
  • justjustin
    It rips. The hopper, my favorite portable but needed something to smooth the vapor. Prefer the inverted style too.
    Attachment
  • Bruce

I have found a water tool is best.
  • ShayWhiteGrow
    kzy9v98ydhd1fcst.jpeg
    please can I have another hit??
  • Gloeck79
    So, is it worth it? I have always eyed one but never pulled the trigger on it. Would you recommend it or would you recommend something else? Thanks for the video, it looked like you were disappointed on the first drag. Then 2nd you looked like you were happier or was better hit...lol. Just curious cause I might pick one up, just wanted to know if it's worth it. I would mostly use at home with water for some quick on demand times when I just need to get some good stuff quickly and then go about my day...lol. Sometimes you just want to be outside in the backyard and hit it with water piece.
  • ShayWhiteGrow
    First drag wasn’t disappointed at all, I was like DAM that tastes good! Don’t think about... buy it! It’s like a flower dab device
  • Gloeck79
    haha...wasn't sure with the look on the face...lol. That's even better, figured could have gone either way...lol. Was seeing if I should wait to see if they have or is a 420 sale I could get the titanium for little less. Though I don't think they have discount but I'm not sure. Is there any must get accessories I should get, like the wide mouthpiece, the steel case or charger and how the quality of the bubbler...lol. Sorry 21 questions there...lol. I will probably get o e why asking, I'm like 98% sure...lol.
  • chaos191
    Hey buddy I've had my Ti Hopper IO since November last year. Depending where you set your temp at usually my first hits are flavorful and I often am blown away by the size and strength of the vapor. I picked up 3 batteries and the unit came with 1, definitely need the PFE to fit the front end into a 14mm joint. You don't need there fancy charger I use my Nitecore D4and that works perfectly. I use a grav j hook but mostly run it through water. There bubbler looks nice but you can pick up anything of course. My 2 cents It's my first Hoppers and I <se it daily and I haven't had any problems at all. If your on the fence about it and II would say go for it! I am super happy I did :cool:
  • Gloeck79
    sounds like a plan...lol. I'll let you know if I drop the Dimes on it.
  • Will90
    Has anyone ordered one of these to Canada? Any customs fees?
  • lazylathe

Mine arrived yesterday, no fees or duties required.
  • Mangu
    makin it look easy :strong:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube