• jqcj5
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7weL8EK1oE
    33.07 "Improved heat-up time and other advantages"

Lots of German speak, lol
  • Gonzo
    Of course, just purchased the mighty....now VAS will require me to get the Mighty+ next year!! My wife will be so happy....
  • zibit
    Not sure why they'd announce a Mighty+ just days before black Friday.. seems like that would harm sales. I know I was considering a Mighty but now I'll wait.
  • Pud
    Yeah that sucks if you just bought one....
  • mmx
    because not everyone will see it ;)
  • Chandler
    Nice. Been contemplating sending back an old beat-up Mighty to get a discounted Crafty+. Glad i waited
  • Bud
    Cool video but where's my cameo? :chin: :lol:

Mighty+ faster heatup time... S&B please don't do the same thing you did to the Crafty+ heater :pray:
  • zibit
    Faster heatup and a new computer chip that will get you one extra bowl per charge. :lol:

EDIT: Also less accessories, no brush or filling tool.
  • Mangu
    Time to pick up my OG mighty for cheap while I have a chance!
  • Tdog420
    Why do you say this? I have a mighty and crafty +. Keep them both clean and they have. Very similar vapor. The crafty + has a stronger heater. Faster extraction and better water pipe hits. The crafty + extracts quicker so 1st hits are front loaded. I use both often daily as well as my wife and she feels the same way. I like the display and battery better in the mighty. I vape at least 10 to 12 mighty bowls a day and 3 to 4 crafty + bowls. I have had crafty + since day it came out so iv had it awhile now. Im also super picky w vapor flavor and can taste silicone and stuff on good vapes so i feel im a good judge on vapor quality. I own g43, evo, weedeater, ditanium, volcano, and etc. So i have 30+ vapes to compare with. I wonder if your 1st unit was faulty because ill take crafty + heater over mighty. I run my mighty 10 degrees hotter then crafty+ through water and i still think crafty+ hits a little harder.
  • Baron23
    which was what exactly?
  • EDub
    This thing will have to be pretty mighty to pull me away from my TinyMight.
  • zibit
    @Bud Even more damning than I remember. Interesting how some of the 'professional vape reviewers' love the new crafty, also interesting how I never see those same people using them in livestreams.
  • Tdog420
    Very confused on the crafty + hate. I wish it was a way bigger upgrade but its still a great vape. I had the og crafty and that was shit. Crafty + is still working great 1 year later w every day use. I know bud said before he thought the taste and vapor didnt taste right. I almost always agree w bud but on this one im confused. In my 1 year of testing based off of one or 2 hits most people have told me they like the crafty + hit better then the mighty. I have never got an off taste from the crafty plus it just looses flavor fast because its faster extraction. Not worse or better just depends what you like. I like power houses and cashing the bowl fast vs long sessions.
  • Baron23
    oh, I def remember that thread.

Just my views, nothing more, and def NOT aimed as a rebuttal to anyone. Just my personal view of some of the issues that others have brought up about the Crafty +

1. I never used a filling tool w my Mighty and frankly If a person can’t fathom how to fill an open bowl like on the Mighty/Crafty just using a scoop, perhaps you should reconsider playing w devices that get hot.

2. USB-C would have been very nice. This is a bit of a fail to me. I feel that not including this feature was likely driven by redesign costs and perhaps costs associated with parts stock that would be stranded. This is a small incremental update to the Crafty, def not a re-engineered or new vape.

3. I need more wall warts and USB cables like I need a hole in the head ( well, another hole in my head! LOL )

4. Yes, getting a brush w you unit is nice. But again, if you vape and don’t have small brushes or know where to get them, perhaps vaping ain’t for you. I happen to like the S&B brushes and bought a few of them. I think after four years I’m on the second one. I also bought packs of very inexpensive small short handled bottle brushes. I personally don’t care if I don’t get more brushes.

5. Visual inspection of a circuit board is often not that illuminating. It works, right?

6. The only issue that to me is not just a bit on the picky side is the alleged change in heating element. A change I really haven’t seen defined anywhere much less determined to be detrimental compared to the OG. I personally have not seen pics of the inside of the + heater compared to the OG heater. Again, it works, right?

Now, I really don’t have much interest these days in portables, but I just don’t see a hard case for dismissing the Crafty + or viewing it as an inferior product.

Please....prove me wrong. I would welcome some hard facts about the board and the heater.
  • EDub
    The Crafty + is definitely better than the OG. Vapor is superior, has much better ergonomics, and the battery life is better but it still sucks. The battery life is so poor Injust sold it and got a TinyMight and I don’t think I can go back to a vape that doesn’t have a removable battery now.
  • Baron23
    “it still sucks”

hahaha Well, yeah...there is that.

Sorry, I just thought that line was very funny, but it’s 4am also lol

Yeah, I forgot to mention non-removable batteries. I’m with you on that. Just no excuse anymore for that.
  • Chaotix
    Haven’t been here for a while. Got the new mighty + day one. Better heating up time? Yes.

BUT NOW.
    I’m about to send the SECOND unit back. Couple months old.

Don’t want long bla bla? It’s the USB-C port. There are cheap ports and there are expensive MacBook Pro type metal port.

If you build a 400 EURO expensive device YOU DONT USE THE CHEAP SHIT PORTS. They now have to send me the 3. Unit. And it won’t be the last.

Damn S and B engineers WTF???

You always use the most expensive USB port that can handle all voltages and is made of metal. LOL. I hope I’m the only customer that has to send device 2 back after a couple months.

That’s a beginners error.

Sold my old mighty plus to find out I need at least a 45 watt usb c charger to use pass through.

If I had known I might of have stuck to the proprietary plug cause that is plug and go. USB-C is 2 min charging when empty and then go.

This is vital info for someone who got the new one and relied on the old one. Lesson learned.

So, mighty plus 2022 update WITH A DAMN GOOD USB-C port. Damn. Can’t come down about this.

Notice the damn metal on this very much cheaper Apple MacBook charger? WHY NOT USE THIS?

Jeez.

q0dln7ngay6bvv7b.jpg
  • Gloeck79
    I think it's because they are cutting corners . I loved my original Mighty but I had to return like 3 back, the 3rd one I said, screw it, sold it used and never looked back.

For something that expensive, I thought to myself, its not worth it. Don't get me wrong I loved my Mighty, but constant returns and the top part is just a pain in the ass to clean. Even though we changed the screens it still gets gunky lol.

I switched to the Davinci IQs. I haven't looked back, I get same tastes and clouds, same ABVs, the IQ2 has much better airflow as long as you don't over stuff it.

Again loved my Mighty, just kept breaking, so I would imagine the Mighty ++ has the same issues of it breaking, something not working right unless you are the lucky one's to never have issues with it. Which I hear there are out there, just, I guess I seem to get the ones the kept breaking lol.I had the plastic split in half, one I had issues of the powere button not working, the other the unit wouldn't charge lol.

Anyway, let us know how you make out with the Mighty ++. Like I said this was my experience with them. S&B was good though, they kept replacing them with new units.

Also, yeah it's dead on this forum...lol.
  • Baron23
    Wow, I think my Mighty is over 5 years old and still going strong.

Caveat, I don't use it daily or even close to that and I'm prob down to four loads before battery gets a bit puny.

And yes, the board is a zombie who is dead but doesn't yet know it.
  • Gloeck79
    Gotta bring some life back to the forums lol.
  • Cl4ud3
    Also, yeah it's dead on this forum...lol.Gloeck79

And yes, the board is a zombie who is dead but doesn't yet know it.Baron23

I see plenty of people logging in daily but nobody seems to have anything to say or post about. I would like it to pick up a lot but I can't make people post :sad:
  • Gloeck79
    all good...lol. Yeah, I understand that, not your fault or is it...lol. JOKING! Not much action on vapes I think. The VROD or B1/B2 and the quama or whatever the competitor is, but I see a lot of red coils on the competitors of the cannabis hardware company.

To me, they are the same, I said screw them and made my own for far less money. It works well too, but it doesn't look sexy...lol.

I'm at the point where $500 or $300 for a device just doesn't seem worth it. I can make one for I believe $60-80 all depending if I have the parts. It's the same concept as both vapes, but far less expensive. I still use my Vapbong, but I use it with others and the one I made I use for myself or with 1 more person.
  • Mangu
    Always loved this site and forum, but feels kinda alienating now that some big corporation is overlooking and using my personal posts and insights for their commercial value gains.

I do check in regularly though to see if any old pals have been active and see if there’s any buzz. I think whoever bought the forum should just hire Bud. Give him a lot of cash so he can forget how much everything sucks. And then he can maybe breathe some life back into this thing. Haha, sorry I’m a little stoned, Alexis style.

But shoot if these NFT’s and cryptos keep getting so popular maybe they’ll revamp the forum into a metaverse and more people (aka non-digital entities) might just pay a visit and post more often :lol:
  • Cl4ud3
    Always loved this site and forum, but feels kinda alienating now that some big corporation is overlooking and using my personal posts and insights for their commercial value gains.Mangu

Even though I've quoted you this is a general reply for everyone.

The forum is exactly the same as when Bud was here, just without Bud. For the last few years he was hardly here at all even when he was doing the G43 stuff, we didn't get much input from him at all in that time. Most stuff he did via YouTube and occasionally would message me here if something needed taking care of.
    Greenlane have given me zero input for the forum, I don't hear from them at all and I don't think they view the forum or look at trends here. To be honest if any company wanted to do that they can get as much info from a forum they don't own like Reddit or FC as they could from owning this one. FC is sponsored by several companies, I believe Puffitup were or are a sponsor there also but I don't think it changes the way the forums operate and I doubt people feel the same when they post there.

I do understand feeling a little apprehensive when a big company takes over anything but nothing has changed apart from who pays to keep the servers running. I would hope people will forget the owners and just treat the place as a hangout and knowledge resource for vaping.
  • Mangu
    i hear ya. And I completely understand. But I feel like I’m not alone in feeling the way I do. Legit I visit the site almost daily, but feel it’s just a little different since then...I could be wrong. And that metaverse thing Can actually happen :lol:
  • Cl4ud3
    But I feel like I’m not alone in feeling the way I do.Mangu

I'm sure you are right about that and most older members probably feel the same way even if things haven't changed from my side of the forum. I just hope with new people joining and maybe older members posting more that everyone will come to see how little the place has actually changed.
  • Gonzo
    I think the missing piece is that Bud at least had live streams that got people engaged (and kept VAS active). That engagement then seemed to keep the forum active with others feeding information back into the forum. ...but I also think Bud was right that there hasn't been a lot of new changes to Vapes in general (other than incremental updates) to keep interest. I also visit this forum often and agree that Bud is missed.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment