• Gloeck79
    I agree he's missed. The forums need more than just a few topics. To promote this forum, I would probably have more live streams. Some promotional promoting like giveaways not all the time but maybe 1 a month. Some live streaming would absolutely help. Troy and Jerry from 420 do a great job with some of their live streaming. Bud started doing it, but I feel things became a bit overwhelming for him or just he wanted to explore other things in his life. I'm not sure why and I definitely don't want to put words into his mouth or say something that's not true. I just feel, he had a ton going on, family, just life can get in the way too. I think it happens to everyone lol.

Anyway, I just wanted to say Bud I think knew the big picture but also other platforms are being used.

For instance, I believe more of these forums are now on discord. With forums like this, we have a hard time talking or talking about random stuff. In a discord you can have different topics and all be live or have a much easier time using discord than this forum. If you open a discord you can have a much easier time managing everything because you can have live streaming and engage more on with customers or with people. I just think forums like this are becoming less and less while discords are becoming more and more. So, if they combined this forum with a discord with more streaming and promotional promotions, it might help. Not saying it would be a fix or this is a solution, but I have found more places are doing more discords. Maybe use vapelife as a staging area for discord, us this forum to post reviews and when streaming/promoting are and us this forum as a classifieds too, linking it to discord so when lists on this forum goes to discord so if anyone intrested they go here for classifieds and reviews.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet