• Gloeck79
    Anyone know where I can get some 510 atomizer extension cords with bottomless glass banger. Been looking all over online and just having hard time. I have the Sai Taf titanium t-bucket and absolutely love it and want to rig it to my glass rigs. It's so easy I have a bubbler Poseidon v2 its great but want to have desktop and for the price I'm loving it. Thanks to @Pud for his recommendations on this beast...lol. Here is the setup I'm looking to get hope this helps and any help is good. I'm almost thinking of buying parts and making them myself but I have no experience in this. Either way if I'm going to make them I have no problem making them for anyone if I'm going to do it myself that is...lol. Suggestions would be great and thanks in advance in case I don't get the chance to thank anyone I missed in any early post thanks too...lol.

[url=http://I'm looking for this, it's the 510 atomizer extension with bottomless banger. If you know where to get let me know been haven't hard time finding them. Thanks, and if you need anything like digital ads, graphic design, digital marketing let me know. I have to start marketing myself...lol.

https://ineedhemp.com/product/510-extension-cable-for-your-portable-vaporizer-mod-and-atomizer/]What im looking for...[/url]
  • Pud
    a few places but are sold out.. but if you really want it and are willing to pay an extra $18 for shipping, available in stock in 30cm or 40cm for the cord, but no glass banger included in that price. They do have the bottomlesss bangers also.

https://recommendedvapesupplies.co.uk/a/sc/amp/products/510-extension-cable-12-for-bottomless-bangers
  • Baron23
    I must be a wee bit dull today...but wtf is a bottomless banger.

As for the extension cord....well, I guess that will get your cart or 510 atomizer to your rig...but what are you going to do then? Turn them upside down.

Perhaps this is where the banger sans bottom comes in...maybe?
  • LabPong

Baron...they are bangers with open bottoms that fit on a 510 style atomizers like a Sai or other.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtkgtqSk570oQRflZYV1nt4p40NRRRJHhRp66BIzduIcsKvBCKR0ykV9lhDR0QECbmcb-8r8SlStBmohqhPe9zDLeOGD8zmp588w&usqp=CAU&ec=45732302
  • Gloeck79
    Yes I have the Sai Taf T-Bucket love it and yes that's the bottomless banger.

This is what I'm trying to do, last website link didn't work maybe this will work:
    ct6k6fw7et251.jpg

weblink:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DivineTribeVaporizers/comments/gw9i6h/just_received_510_atomizer_extension_make_the/
  • Gloeck79
    Yeah I saw one for $54 and was like nope, I refuse to pay that much...lol. I think Divine Tribe makes them but never in. Why was thinking how hard are is it to make myself...lol.

https://ineedhemp.com/product/510-extension-cable-for-your-portable-vaporizer-mod-and-atomizer/
  • Baron23
    Ah, got it now. Thanks
  • Gloeck79
    I like it because its simplistic and works very well, taste great too. Figured simple setup ease to maintain and store if need room on desk etc. Be cool if you could some how connect the one atomizer cord to an adapter with a plug cord to wall. Kind of how the Bud did with G43 or the Vapbong. Just connect cord click button and start vaping your concentrates, so like move dial to say 5 then hit it turn dial off something with a button that cuts off the heat so you not burning coils. Food for thought any tech people with knowledge should try...lol. Be like plugging in your atomizer to a wall with a tc gauge to it.
  • Pakalolo2
    @Gloeck79 I just ordered one from 510Mod.com last week, should be here tomorrow

510MOD 510 Extension Cable - Black Cable1
    $35.00
  • Baron23
    Be cool if you could some how connect the one atomizer cord to an adapter with a plug cord to wall.Gloeck79

If you can drive it with a box mod, you can drive it with an appropriate power supply....like the one Bud, LabPong, et al are using for Wall 43's.

Cheers
  • Gloeck79
    They sold out...LMAO...I just looked when I clicked on your link, you must have gotten the last one, that's funny...lol. Yeah every time I have looked they were out. Saw red one might get thanks.
  • Pud
    they still have Red one... go!!
  • Pud
    that wooden cover is pretty cool too. I like that
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    I must be a wee bit dull today...but wtf is a bottomless bangerBaron23
    Naw, I had to look that up a few days ago myself, lol
  • Pud
    I do not see any kind of fastener holding it up into the banger. How does that work?
  • Gloeck79
    it holds together with a silicon piece that goes over the atomizer so it holds it together. Kind of like how the top goes on and off when you put your concentrates in. I think...lol.
  • Gloeck79
    was looking at that might have to get that too...lol. Good to store on desktop so no burning anything lol.
  • Gloeck79
    Hmmmm...lol. Any suggestions? I might try it out wtf, what do I got to lose some hair when I electrocute myself...lol. joking...But yeah, a nice temp gauge be nice so you can set it at a temp keep it on all day. Come home plug the connection in and have a button you press where the power feeds into the atomizer heating up your coils. So press hold button and it heats or press button to heat then turn button off. Button would basically be the cutoff or where you break the circuit again forgive me I'm ignorant to electric circuits etc...I'm more idea guy than the guy who makes it...lol.

So, idea use power adapter with temperature control, have that plug in wall. Now connect the 2 and you got nice easy rig. The power adapter would work with Vapbong, G43, Atomizer and probably be able to hook say the Stempod SI to your water rig by also using the same atomizer extension that's used with the power adapter tc cord etc. This way you constantly have your rigs ready to go. Seems like a cheap way to get good vape?
  • Baron23
    Hmmmm...lol. Any suggestions?Gloeck79

No....need to talk to the Wall-G guys. They are all over it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment