• Tdog420
    https://linxvapor.com/products/apollo

This looks interesting. Linx has always made quality concentrate devices. Any thoughts on this one?
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    That looks pretty cool but really expensive for basically a wax pen
  • Tdog420

Seems to me its same tech as the peak or carta? Looks more like the new dr. Dabber evolve. Quartz to glass airpath. I like no silicone and that it can hook up too a bong. I do agree its way overpriced as well as the peak and carta. This is why i dont own one lol. Should be more like 175 for these dab pen rigs lol.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @Tdog420 kind of a higher end G Pen Connect. Just looked up the price on that and its $153
  • bulllee
    EXTRACT VAPORIZER

APOLLO
    No reviews
    Shipping Guide
    $ 259.99
    or 4 interest-free payments of $ 65.00 with ⓘ

The Linx Apollo is our most advanced and versatile device for the concentrates gourmets. Get ready to blast off with the purest vapor on-the-go or on any glassware.

+ Order will be shipped 20 - 31 of Dec 2020

1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY | HEAVY METALS TEST

I'm wondering how long this will last ? $259 Idk ? I think Ill save my dough and get a rosin press :rofl:
  • Gloeck79
    lol
    A great cheaper version for concentrates and I absolutely love it. Mod Box, Artic Fox software with Sai Taf Atomizer. If you have a mod box already, for $40-50 you can get the atomizer. I highly recommend the glass banger attachment that they sell. It comes with a glass carb cap and a half sized bottomless banger, attach hose connect to rig. If you just want glass and no hose they offer a banger that connects to your rig closer. You have to buy your own hose, but they have a bubbler there too works well too.

https://humboldtvapetech.com/product/sai-wpa/
  • bulllee
    LOL, I already have a Sai top flow it was $80 with the mod box. How is this different ? I mean if they use the same atomizers ?
  • Gloeck79
    lol...no I was talking to TDog420...I agree, I wouldn't get that, I also have the sai taf, the attachment in the link just makes it super easy to hook to rig what I meant and that's a much cheaper cost than the linxvapor and its great... lol.
  • Tdog420
    @Bud ever test this thing out. Opinion on this vs the session by kandypens?
  • Gonzo
    Just saw this about the Apollo:

High Times - Linx Apollo

Actually looks pretty interesting.
  • Baron23
    Not one for me. Cheers
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist