• Cuckfumbustion
    Piro butane vaporizer by Lamart

Off the grid Butane vape. Made in Switzerland. @Bud approved
    I got 2 poplar woods during Black Friday with discount.
    piro.jpg

Very robust. Large heat profile to work with just a single torch alone. 18mm friendly.
    Already had EQ and G basket screens prior, So It went through my gauntlet of glass and
    I actually got an ELB to work with it. :nerd:
  • LabPong
    Though I do not use vapes that intake butane.....this one would be the one I would try!

It was cool to see Bud use it lately...and then watch Hazel try it and get nice hits too!
  • Pud
    Wood Name: IROKO
    Great piece of kit.... Love it! Thanks @Bud for suggesting this one :up: def hard hitting vape :strong:

cxtmarzkt41b9bpt.jpeg
  • Cuckfumbustion
    Still trying to hone my heating method. I try to hold or wiggle the torch so air HAS to pass through the flame when I draw.
    The Piro seems designed for a single torch with a thin long flame. :fire: My triple torches causes near instant extraction but puts me in the danger zone. I've been combusting and trying to find the best flame to vapor ratio without pushing my luck and not wasting butane.
    The triple triangle torch seems to cover the area over the input hole for me to heat up the incoming air.
    Most of my lighters are Vertigo, Which can be finnicky when the elements get hot.
  • Xclerk
    @Cuckfumbustion try playing w the angle of the flame. Try to make it hit the wall of the intake rather then flow through. This pic expains it much better. It's off their site . you just want the heat of the flame light hitting the load. Then you can play around w distance but angle is key..yfv5xyzcxkaztc0w.png
  • Pud
    Just bought this mouthpiece from Aqualabs. I thought it was going to be much larger for a bong I am making but then I realized it is the same size as my spikey stem! Score! They sell these little jewels in 14mm or 18mm for only $14 and $5 shipping. Way better than spending $30 from lamart and feels good ... just wanted to share my happy accident.... @chaos191 i know you were looking for something before....

mig45iexpd86k9qn.jpeg

https://aqualabtechnologies.com/products/aqua-lab-tech-mouthpiece-adapters?variant=33232785211469
  • chaos191
    Nice find....I've shoped there they have solid stuff I was still trying to find a glass one this will work great. Actually I was gifted a wooden capsule stem and also picked up a Blackwood one. Thanks for the heads up
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment