• Xclerk
    qtew04xvvdb07q8a.png
    Please take the time to fill this form out. There tring to sneak the ban on vaping mail into this omnibus bill. This would make it more difficult to get " thermal extraction devices" as well as nicotine vapes. Let's all help put a stop to this and make our opinion heard!
    https://casaa.org/call-to-action/keep-vape-mail-legal-reject-s-1253/
  • Cl4ud3
    Does anyone have any update on what's happening with this now ? I know from other sources people are saying different couriers can still be used but that will mean an increase in price. I also saw some saying that stores will need more checks or red tape for selling.

Do any of the stores who post here have any idea on what will be happening or ways they are going to combat this to keep their stores selling? @Other Side, @VapePartsMart @PuffItUp
  • Other Side
    Details are still sketchy. I am going to try to keep going. I will be dropping some lines and rebranding some items. Most of what I sell is accessories actually. Beyond that I sell a lot of hot coil runners which are also used in items like meat smokers.

We are waiting for USPS guidelines.
  • Xclerk
    Kinda hoping if classified as something new would resolve it. Like the Nomads are sold as craft wood art. Vapbongs ceramic art. I feel like this is the old "its only paraphernalia if you use it as such". Till then glass is glass. Botanical extraction device botanical heater or even diffuser
  • BestBuds
    Does the ban go to UPS and fex ex too? Maybe we can call them "personal aromatherapy units" :vomit: so sad
  • Xclerk
    I think usps is the only one actually banned but ups and fedex have staited they would be following the same guidelines by choice. Some info is up on ups under e cig shipping bans
  • Khelek41girl
    So far, USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL are all on board for the vape ban...
  • zibit
    We live in upside down world. And it seems to get worse with every passing day.
  • highasakite

Careful. If you point it out, you are ____ist!

Fall in line, citizen.
  • bulllee
    Aroma therapy device is my favorite :wink:
  • Spleeeno
    I love my flux deluxe, its the best wax pen heater I ever had.
  • Hapo
    ...I hope my Vapbong arrives before proposed legislation...!!!...

...VAP...BONG...think "they" will notice...???...

...I still wish it was pagoda green... :grimace:

...so this could shut you down...!?!... :gasp:
  • Other Side
    I'm figuring some things out.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention