• Cannabliss420
    @androponic do you know how to register 2nd bowle with same email? It's saying I already have subscription registered to email used to register first bowle.
  • androponic

nope, did that to me too so i ended up using another email i use for the second one.
  • androponic

no problem, they should fix this. im running out of email addresses. how else am i supposed to register my service for 6...
  • v0id

You have 6 freaking bowls?! Holy hell :yikes:
  • androponic

no not yet but as she keeps pleasing me makes me want more. i own 2 now. haha
  • Cannabliss420
    @androponic tafee said they are working on the issue preventing registration on more than one device with one email. They manually did it for me and now both are registered under same email.
  • androponic

thanks for following thru on it, i will hit them up and move thing2 to my main email too. man is this company great to deal with. hope they make some more products so i will def. need some registration slots. lol
  • Cannabliss420
    @androponic NP
    I hope they or someone makes a holder for the pre-loaded pot's. Grinders kinda suck for carrying pot's around in pocket. I liked the case for ghost mv1 crucibles but it would be hard to have something like that bc the pot's don't have lids to keep herb from spilling everywhere.
  • LabPong
    I am waiting to see someone take the casing off the thing and rewire a larger li-po on the top instead of a cup. lol Seriously....I probably would do that.
  • v0id

I hope their next device is this, but with a taller and slimmer body that can fit dual 18650s or even 21700s. That would be a bangin vape.
  • Cannabliss420
    I've watched @Bud
    bowle live stream like 5 times. Lol His shocked reaction to the bowle is priceless. Great job.
    crazy how great the vapor is.
  • LabPong
    Did Bud every take the casing apart on the TB? Anyone ever see inside it yet?
  • kiddvudu2
    Yes, Bud did take it apart. I also enjoyed that video, might have to watch some of it again today for giggles.
  • VaperG
    Here’s a pic from @Bud’s stream when he opened it up. rg5ahv3q5edtl45n.jpeg
  • Cannabliss420
    Lego silicone dab container works descent for storage until someone 3D prints something. I do have to put 3/4 pipe screens and piece of cardboard so herb doesn't bounce out of the pots. Theres alittle gap between top of pot and lid so I just fill pots then place screen snug on top. I able to flip it upside-down and the pots stay in place with herb intact.yy0jcn11b2k6i7vp.jpg
    if you push from the bottom the screens pop right out without mangling them. You can find these logo containers in many colors and from different online vape shops. I got these off ebay for 7.99 each.
    s6iaz8kyhfk1y4l5.jpg
    sqy2ibn1l171aga5.jpg
    k9lxbm3aviz43lzs.jpg
  • LabPong

Thanks for the pic! This would be super easy to use a larger cell and mount it on top.
  • PursewardensPast
    Just caught up on this thread. Rockytdogg seems to be an emotional mess, bless his heart and I hope the flower is helping him manage his childlike mind and methamphetamine side-effects :rofl:
    I’ll be receiving my bowle tomorrow hopefully! Very excited. I hope this vape is as good it’s being made out to be and that it stays in my permanent lineup, especially because I just bought and returned a new vape that was recently being hailed as one of the new greats and in my experience wasn’t.
    We shall see. When I first saw this vape I immediately dismissed it and even made fun of it, but I just kept reading positive things about the thing and here we are. Eager to test the tafee! That fedex mofo can’t show up soon enough.
    Also, first post! Woo
  • BestBuds
    It looks like one of these is falling into my lap. I am still not impressed with the form factor and I think the cup thing is dumb. Just to be blunt. But the more I think about it I think it might be the BS fanboy attitude at some other forums, that really turns me off... I just hate when someone flip flops on a vape just because it gets an endorsement from one member. They are chewing it up saying they think it's so dumb, then one member says it's cool and they all of a sudden see the light? Come on....

So I should be getting it by next week, check back for thoughts from this skeptic. It's going to have to impress me.
  • reckoner
    I was skeptical until I used it. Now it’s my portable driver alongside the VapBong.
  • BestBuds
    I just got the tracking number so it's definitely going down unless I'm getting screwed.
    I doubt it tho. I've seen the dude on FC for a while and he seems like good people.

lj6898fwfgpy29td.gif
  • v0id
    Finally got one of these damn bowles. Can someone from NY let me know how long it took to get to them? :chin:
  • androponic

im in CT and both of mine took 2 days but that was the express option that they did for free for a while. if your service type says “international priority”when tracked then i would say the same 2 days.
  • Ernielicous
    Says imma get mine tomorrow. Took like a week to get to me in cali
  • henrylefleur
    I’m in NY. mine took a day or two at most, but as @androponic says the express option was free early on.
  • v0id
    Its been clocked in by Fedex as an International Economy package, hopefully it won't take too long since I'm not too far.

What were your package weights? I think I bought mine too late to receive any goodies but 2lbs seems fairly heavy for such a small vape :chin:
  • SirSixPence
    Lord Stanley would approve.
    mylnw1xnev5t4b0k.jpg
  • PuffItUp
    Used mine for CBD and Whiskey and I'm pleasantly surprised by how well the combo went. It rips, I think the glass is a gimmick but man was it nice so maybe it will prove me wrong
  • Baron23
    Yo Zakk.....whiskey = good CBD = meh THC = oustanding!

hahaha...joking.

Hope you are well, my friend.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube