• Cl4ud3
    So I noticed this on FC, seems they are looking for reviewers/testers for it over there. I'm sure you can find the thread there if you look for it.
  • welshman
    This one looks really interesting. What put me off the carta and peak is I’d end up spending up to the price of the unit again getting aftermarket bits so I don’t have to compromise on the full enail setup experience. This looks like an electric RIO and all glass/SIC at a lower price point.

Will probably still look for a ruby insert though if I get one :lol:
  • Cl4ud3
    This looks like an electric RIOwelshman

Yes that's exactly what I thought when I saw it. My only concern would be battery life as induction stuff can be battery hogs, guess we will find out soon enough though about that.
  • SirSixPence
    First thing in a while im interested in.
    But I wanna know why dab rigs are always so short?
    It feels strange to me to so close to the banger.
  • LabPong
    Walter....this one like the Rio...puts your face far from the heat/banger. The normal small dab glass rigs are the ones that put your eyes 2 inches from the banger.......wtf. I never use those tiny ass glass pieces because of that.
  • Señor Negro
    Don't listen to me because I don't know absolutely a single thing about rigs, dabs or concentrates, but I have to say it looks a really interesting device to me even counting with my glassphobia :scream:
    If I only could obtain some thermal paste I would love to try it :yum:
    If only ... :cry:

Electric Rio at almost the same price (which means more value for your $ spent), no butane risks at all, induction heating (which means no red-coils in the vapor path), not that much glass for the size, tit bucket (+durable) and a 4200mAh battery.
    They don't tell how long does the battery lasts but as says induction heaters are usually battery demanding. 4200mAh could solve that problem, hopefully.

The only cons I would consider by only seeing the specs info is that seems like the battery is not removable (should not be a problem for people willing to take their time replacing it themselves) and the 4h charge time. That last part could not be that bad if the battery life is long enough and because it's usually better to recharge slower for a long term durability.

PD: The red glowing thing in the video is the tit bucket? :brow:
  • LabPong
    Electric Rio at almost the same price (which means more value for your $ spent),Señor Negro

Nope.....not at all really. When it comes time to perform.....the Rio is king behind a full e-nail setup or torch and banger. I can not tell you the amount of times my various electric concentrate rigs let me down with low battery stopping mid session...and much lower vapor quality.

Everything else is just theory and pretty packaging still.......but I guess soon we will find out what this vape is about. The Dr. D Evo is prime example........
  • Señor Negro
    You say that because you already tried this new device? :chin:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube