• Will90
    I thought it might be cool to start a thread on cryptocurrencies so we have a place to share tips/insights about the market.
    If it's too off topic, or goes against TOS, feel free to remove it mods.

giphy.gif
  • froglefrog
    Frogs Technical Analysis

The consolidation range eye discussed in my last entry in the older, and yes imho now obsolete 2 yea old thread a few weeks ago, seems 2 be nearing @n end.
    The technicals look more supportive, and itching for retest of ATH, the volume indicators quite strong as is momentum, therefore all are pointing to a move up again to test ATH, and even break the $42,000, which wud then validate the end of the consolidation phase, discussed a few weeks ago. If a break for @ least 4 hour chart over 41-42 level, maybe better on the daily, then expect continuation to price exploration territory, wit mid 40's upper range. A higher high iz wut eyem really after, and not a higher low.

A bounce off resistance 'gen in existing consolidation range may suggest ranging for a few more days or even few weeks longer. May reassess should a higher low manifest itself, but az ov now, ATH test seems imminent..
  • Will90
    I understood all of that.
  • froglefrog

Tanks :victory: :up:
  • froglefrog
    Edit (sorry it wuz a late night ov trading) changes in blk lettering.

Frogs Technical Analysis

The consolidation range eye discussed in my last entry in the older, and yes imho now obsolete 2 yea old thread a few weeks ago, seems 2 be nearing @n end.
    The technicals look more supportive, and itching for retest of ATH, the volume indicators quite strong as is momentum, therefore all are pointing to a move up again to test ATH, and even break the $42,000, which wud then validate the end of the consolidation phase, discussed a few weeks ago. If a break for @ least 4 hour chart over 41-42 level, maybe better on the daily, then expect continuation to price exploration territory, wit mid 40's upper range. A higher high iz wut eyem really after, and not a lower high.

A bounce off resistance 'gen in existing consolidation range may suggest ranging for a few more days or even few weeks longer. May reassess should a lower high manifest itself, but az ov now, ATH test seems imminent..

Frogs action plan: Continue to buy sudden dips sub 30000, for upside to price exploration upper mid 40's
  • Vapedude

Excellent TA there my man, er .oops I meant frog.

Spot on. :up:
  • froglefrog
    tanks dude :cheer:

Eyem confident 2 say, prior rezistance haz now be.come support. :strong:
    We hav broken out ov the previous tradin range, and now on the nxt leg up in the charts. Even in light ov Musks extra push 2 the upside, wit hiz social media comments, which do hold weight az witnessed; BUT lookin @ history itself, a small correction will be in the cards i tink,,, befo the psychological 50geez figure iz broken.

Bullish bias remainz intact, all indicatorz look bullish, especial
    y volume wit the exception of slightly ova bought oscilators, my previous TA iz still in play, wit the lone adjustment:

Will buy any dips below $41000 in a jiffy, fo target 47600-48500.
  • Vapedude

Will you be my pet?

No offence I mean that in a good way :razz: :lol:
  • froglefrog
    Will you be my pet?Vapedude

eyem poizonous dude :kiss: ; )

The previous TA plan still stands, and we R now entering the phaze wea my distant cuzens the bulls, rest up, before the next charge forward. During this recharge period iz wea eye shall stay patient n accumulate shud it approch the 41000, az the Tesla boost allowz the market to exhale back to reality, to the mid n lowa 40 geez.

Given the rumorz ov big tech FOMO'ing, ex, talk ov Apple eventually following Tesla's lead, etc, and volume n moving averages all in the green, will continue to accumalate, and besides a small pullback iz healthy, it iz tbe way the nature ov this beast breaths. If anyting unhealthy if there wuz none.

@ sum point howver further out, we will have a 30-40% pullback, because even in the previous bull run cycle, there were 10 such pullbacks! although ya..it wuz mo retail fomo driven back then, now it's on the corporate fomo level, so the shape ov things suddenly became mo intwesting fo sûa :cool: .

Will be monitoring it closely, but az ov now, imho the coast iz clear.

Still Buyin $41000 levels given the chance for psychological 50000 bull target, wit a lil' overlap in low price discovery range post 50.

As alwayz, dis iz not financial advise :cheer:
  • Magicman
    Timing will be crucial.
  • froglefrog
    :strong: :strong: :strong:
  • Gloeck79
    What do I invest in, how do I make some coin in cryptocurrency? I have some extra money I want to see if I can make a little something out of it...lol. I'm not really sure what program or app/software to use or what where to put my money as I'm new to cryptocurrency. Some help would be greatly appreciated, thanks. I figured people making money I should too...lol.
  • froglefrog
    Dependz on country(hood) u live in.
    Jst choose the major exchange in ur hood that converts fiat to crypto, sum now u can even uze ur credit card i hea, but like eye sed, it dependz on hood ur in.

If u can read charts u can trade n make mullah, but charts aside, im not in it to make fiat :wink: , on the contrary, 2 accumulate crypto, n NOT digital coins..id eloborate but will get political, cuz it's really wut it boilz down to..we frogs R fed up of plutocracy n the puppets that R operators(albeit sum smoother than otherz but @ end ov day still a silly puppet lol), put in place by the blindest variety of sheep, n' ill leave it @ dat..u can read up on it on the net, not a vape forum loll, and make educated decisions once u do ur resuich. :up:

Read up on the basics ov blockchain technology, u gotta understand wut it tiz u R investing in 1$t right? Do not invest in someting u do not understand, it makes zero sense 2 me. U will get burnt quickly if u fomo right in blind az a bat lollll!
  • Alexis
    just for record's sake, this guy says "Hail Satan" live on Camera, just dropped casually and naturally into the conversation mix when praising the amazing benefits a particular bodybuilding supplement gave him.

Lady Gaga too, talking normally on live chat show's, as these pretensious, phoney, fake-smiley celebs do, (about some tale of a broken high heel or whatever)...just drops into the middle of the story..."and I thought Dear Lucifer..."

I would perhaps say "odd things to say?" Except not slightlg odd to me, the truth is there in plain sight, as per code, everywhere your opened eyes can see.

But to the average, unawaken "Joe", those SHOULD seem like strange things to say, IMO lol.

Just 2 of many many many az well in the Public eye.

I mean, how many people are STILL oblivious to the fact that....Tom Hanks....Tom Cruise....Johnny Depp....Morgan Freeman....Madonna.....Simon Cowell....Kanye West.....Keanu Reaves....etc etc etc...ETC lol- are ALL genuine, devoted, true worshippers of the Satanic cult, the lifeblood of Hollywood and the crux of the mass hypnosis bewitching mindwashing predictive programming/conditioning protocol that has long been the name of the game on Planet earth since (Aleins?) know when? Lol.

I bet even far less people realise sweet, lovable Tom Hanks is evefy bit the Satanist lovely Bill gates is.
  • Hapo
    ...I feel like an aboriginal person standing in a field watching jumbo jets pass by high in the sky...
  • Alexis
    except we can actually recognize jumbo jets.

I wasn't sure if they were australian geese or tasmanian white-feathered ducks....that were going over my head.
  • Hapo
    ...the abos would most likely be able to easily identify the geese and ducks...

...it has gotten so I cannot identify SUV's anymore...they all look the same to me...

...this is how I know I am old and in the way...
  • Alexis
    you are absolutely right of course. My imagination somehow emitted the part about the aboriginals.

However, anywhere in the world for many decades, I expect no grown Aboriginal has not seen many planes (and chemtrails lol), a jumbo jet maybe not, but jumbo is pretty self explanatory and jet is virtually synonymous to plane, so I imagine their imaginations could make some level of interpretation to the sight.

A think even Tyrannasaurus could get it's head around planes faster than crypto lol.
  • highasakite
    I found this article useful, thought the people reading this thread might too.

Bitcoin: Bubble or Anti-Bubble?
  • Paul247to
    Now I get it lol
    found this to be a good laugh...
  • Will90
    Looks like Monero (XMR) is dipping. -15% in the last 24hr. Keep a close eye if you wanna hop on the money train. :strong:
  • froglefrog
    Entire market due for healthy correction :up:

Hippocrites 'n ding- dongs in the ussa government like Janet in treasury,,, 'n even that dork Bill,
    are all barking @ BTC as usual loll, but i guess that's what they are there for loll... they def added to the correction and downward btc sentiment in the market earlier today, but i'm not worried at all hea.

We R still in bull market, the charts are intact, but a shakeout of weak hands is the norm, path of least resistance iz still up, gonna buy the dip wit confidence.

However I do forsee major league chop mid 60's moving forward....do not be shy to take some profit, and hold remaining bag and riiiide it close to 100 G-notes, then major major correction...but will play this level by level for now, no reason to get hasty jst yet..

New entrants like @Gloeck79 etc, u gotta understand, as a long term investment, u r good to go, but short and medium term, u betta have a tough stomach, it will get volatile in between, which iz called "shaking weak hands out" ;), so new entrants still not too late for long term(yes eyem talkin 2 u @Bud ), but enter in lightly not full hog in this time frame unless u r talkin some alts wit even more potential gr8ter gains long term due to very strong fundamentals and case reasons for use.
  • PuffItUp
    dogecoin = stonks.

nuff said
  • froglefrog
    smoothing out...seein a 45000-55000 range form give or take, dependin on exchange u uze.

Looking for cosolidation phaze kicking in now, next few dayz...maybe even week or two..it will be good for alts if so.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment