• Gergin
    Hey guys. I'm thinking of a heating element that sits on a bowl or over it, kind of like the G-43, if it didn't have a built-in bowl.
    I want to load a bowl in the bong and instead of a lighter I want a vaporizer. If it doesn't touch the pot you don't need to clean it.
    Does this already exist? Portable might be tough to get the temps up. Maybe a special bowl?
    Damn I wish I had a science brain instead of a sales brain.
  • BestBuds
    THIS is my favorite.
    Are you talking portable only? If I think about that I really can't think of a single portable stored calorie vape :chin:
  • Pud
    there are injector heaters... the newest is Prrl Neo... vGoodiez sells them... or weedeater doesn't touch the weed but costs a lot more if you do not already have an. auber type controller
  • Gergin
    Portable would be cool. I wonder if it's possible to move the heating element on the G-43 to the end. But how do you keep the glass beads in?
  • chilledasian
    Vapor Lighter might be up your alley..
  • Pakalolo2
    @Gergin Checkout Unklmark on IG for more on the Vapor Lighter.

It is a beast!

:cool: :fire: :up:
  • birdplane
    I think you're referring to something like an e-nail, or the Flowerpot. The closest thing I could think of to what you're describing is the elev8r and the optional e-nail that goes with it
  • Azn2101
    I use to use an ELB inside the post of a MUSA v1 with a F2F 19/19 GRAV adapter to make it into an EVO.

As I was typing this I actually remembered a device that might fit what you’re describing called the “TempTorch” by Simrell & Team but I have no experience or knowledge about it but is basically just that. An 18mm male external heat source meant to be inserted into 18mm female bowls as a heater. Pretty cool concept imo.
  • Triad
    @Gergin
    Don't know if this is what ur thinking about but take a look at the lamart tetra x
  • Spleeeno
    yeah, the terptorch and de verdamper are examples of heaters you just place on top of your bowl, injector-style.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment