• Gloeck79
    Was wondering if Grasshopper IO vape, is there usually a 420 sale? If not I was thinking of getting now but if sale I would wait. I'm trying to think if they have them and everytime I ask customer service they say maybe not sure, etc...lol. Any discount codes, anything...lol.
  • Señor Negro
    Just saw this in their website:
    Stainless Steel Hoppers and Batteries 25% off! Code: "Happy420"

Guess that means nothing for anyone wanting a titanium unit. But if the vapor quality is going to be about the same that's fine.
  • chaos191
    They did the same thing for black Friday last year The titanium units were never discounted.
  • SkutFarkus
    @Gloeck79 the 420 %25 off site wide sale is live now!
  • Señor Negro
    Just came to say the same, I realized right after I made my SS order when I saw the pricing order was off. :yikes:

I have sent a e-mail to ask Hopper Labs to change my order to a titanium unit.
  • warren0728
    i just ordered a purple titanium io ... i have had good luck with my stainless io so far ...
  • Señor Negro
    Just in case anyone is interested, Hopper Labs contacted me allowing to change my order if I want a titanium unit but in that case I would have to wait until late May to get my order shipped.
  • Gloeck79
    YES! and thanks, I just ordered my plain titanium IO, I'm excited and can't wait till months later to try it out...lol. So, yeah I bit in and bought one, I had to with the sale...lol. I guess when we all complain they deliver...lol.

At least they were able to do that for you, even though it might take longer...lol. Yeah May not too far away though.

lol...Barney the purple dinosaur would be proud...lol. That's great, I can't wait to get mine too.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment