• game 7
    Anyone out there waiting as I am? Get this its been 11 months and counting waiting on a Ti colored hopper. The website has said "in progress" all the while. All of my efforts have been ignored, being held up without a gun ! Comment ?
  • Baron23
    Comment ?game 7

Uh yeah...my comment is that I wouldn't wait 11 months for any vape under any circumstances.

I would contact them and either cancel the order to pivot to one that they stock....plain SS or Ti?

Just my thoughts, my friend.
  • game 7
    Hey Baron, you're right and that's what I've been trying to do since Thanksgiving. 4 emails and their silence was deafening, never a reply. But some positive news this morning , first they answered me !!! they then apologized for their behavior and stated the Ti color started to ship and they "should" have my order out by next week. Our interest free loans to them have been part of their M.O. since their inception.
  • Baron23
    Wow, so nice to see some things remain constant amongst all of the rapid change in modern life and Hopper provides that.....their CS has sucked from the start and apparently they still suck.

Just glad you will finally be getting your vape.
  • Bruce

If I were in that situation..... If I wasn't getting a response from the company, or empty promises, I would send a certified letter, asking for fulfillment or refund. If no action I file a report with Better Business Bureau, Consumer Affairs (Believe it or not these work), call my credit card company,

I am pretty shocked because I have a few ( 2 Legacy's and one Titanium IO). Very few issues especially with the IO. But I hope your case is resolved.

✌ Peace, Love & Vape ✌

The Vape Master
  • game 7
    Thanks for your comment TVM, I agree. Their biggest problem since day one has been lack of inventory , distribution becomes totally arbitrary.
  • Gonzo
    They're conditioning you for the 11 month wait when you have to send it back for repair!!
  • lazylathe
    My Blue io arrived yesterday!!
    It's very different from the regular Hopper and I find that a coarse grind works best.
    It's a beast at 3!!
  • Gloeck79
    I waited 2 months for Hoppers 420 sale as I emailed them over the months asking if a sale and when. I get back yes will be sale for 420. I go on their sight, sale...lol. BS, I'm so fed up hearing about this company and the horror stories their sale is 20% off batteries, wow a whole $3 off 2 batteries, and only the stainless steel version is on sale for 20%. Like dude this company I swear makes the dumbest decision making I have ever seen by a company. I'm so fed up as I wanted to get the OG back in the day but horror stories, now they dangle me around waiting for a sale and no sale on what most of the customers want, the titanium. It's a big investment, I have waited since the original hopper when it came out, and waited to hear better things, but more horror stories. Now the io comes and it's what 75% good stories instead of 50% good stories...lol.

Anyone else just pissed about their BS, I'm at a point of being spiteful with this company cause I know god forbid when the time comes and I get one, it will break in 2 days with my luck. That's how I feel, unless they actually have a sale and not on 1 or 2 items, I'm out of this company. I have been patient enough waiting to get one. I have money now and it's like dude that's your sale. Just company's like this turn me away.

I know its supposed to be good, but how good is it, how long does this battery life have. Is it really worth the money. I'm not a hater, I'm just a hater of what they have done as a company. With a horrible track record you would think they have a better sale...lol.
  • Mangu
    Man i am with you on many of those sentiments. Consider yourself lucky if you don’t get one since you will avoid the negative experience that tends to follow. But if you’re really extremely interested in the technology then you should certainly give it a try because it is clearly a very unique device. I understand that there’s not much difference in performance between one metal over the other. But that is only if you really are interested in chasing the “good” side of ownership experience and are willing to deal with the potential “bad” aspects. Unfortunately I am not able to take the loss so I’ll just continue to do what I personally have labeled as the “smart” thing and steer clear. Again, only personal opinion. Nothing wrong with giving them a try.
  • Gloeck79
    lol...I agree, waited so long to get one and the story's just steered me away. Thanks for your voice, it helps...lol. I do feel lucky as you said I'm not one who bought one so no horror story for me on that aspect so that's a positive indeed...lol.
  • Mangu
    Really gotta count our blessings nowadays :meh:
  • Baron23
    @Gloeck79 - the guys running Hopper are incompetent jamokes and always have been. They seemed to have learned nothing.
  • Mangu
    How did this turn out? Any updates? Hopefully some good news...
  • game 7
    They apologized and stated a shipment was on its way and they expected to send mine out next week. I will not hold my breath.
  • CDN24
    Stay far away from hopper unless you don’t mind zero reliability and willing to buy a few to never be without. I got maybe a total of 1.5 weeks out of my IO and stopped sending it back when it arrived dead on arrival along the third try. Makes me miss S&Bs customer service and there’s was nothing to write home about.
  • Baron23
    I got maybe a total of 1.5 weeks out of my IO and stopped sending it back when it arrived dead on arrival along the third try.CDN24

Ah damn....but yeah, that's the same old Hopper Lab M.O. Sad, sorry this has happened to you.

Sucks.... :shade:
  • AwFug
    So after an entire year plus my green io is out for delivery. I’m going to work for a while but I can’t help but wonder if it will even work out of the box :lol: I do have an adapter setup though.... :smirk:
  • Bruce
    I agree, but there vapes are SO Good!
  • game 7
    As Talking Heads lament "..... still waiting ..... ".
  • game 7
    "Praise the Lord" It has arrived , 59 wks after I paid for it. I must admit it is a fine machine but nothing is worth waiting that length of time for. At what point do they become a Real company , one with integrity and candor ? The funny thing is they still owe me the infamous stainless steel case from the very first model. Should I say a rosary or make a novena ?
  • Mangu
    :lol: wow! Congrats!

At least you got it right? Start praying for that steel case...the sooner the...well, probably doesn’t matter when it comes to these guys I suppose :sweat:
  • game 7
    AMEN , Mangu .
  • Bruce
    It makes me wonder. Don't they realize that they are sitting on possibly the best vaporizer in the business.

If there were a few adjustments the flaws of the Vape would make it untouchable by the competition.
    They would probably selll more with an efficient system.

I improvised Very thin corked rings on the areas that get hot, and I found a thin glass mouthpiece that fits perfectly and very thin. That would make it the best hand held in my opinion. It is already my number one with and type of water tool or Water Tool Adapter.

I hope management from Hopper Labs reads this. I hope they turn things over to an efficient system that can deliver every time, no broken promises, efficiency.

Peace, Love & Vape,

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • Bruce
    I also am realistic. OK, it gets hot to thouch, so I dont touch there.. By my lips I take shorter puffs not to build up the heat at the mouthpiece. The vape is the not for your Pax type of user, its more for people who dont need it to look beautiful. If you know that going in... You will be in the very best of vaping dry herb for Water tool or just a portable unit.

The only thing that is equal is the Crafty Plus or the Mighty with a WPA. That is SOOOO FREAKEN strong.

Peace, Love & Vape,

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • Bruce
    I ordered on Friday 6/25/2021 --- 2 of the improved batteries. I recieved it today 6/28/2021 with my regular mail. That is Super fast.

I did pay extra for the domestic shipping. I live on the East Coast and the batteries were sent from Colorodo, I will follow up on the performance.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment