• The Rogue Wax Works
    Let's get the party started!!!

Since there aren't any/many new devices lately I thought I would do a quick review of the Jet Dry V by Red Eye Fligh Control.

It's a twist on a direct inhale butane vape, think Sticky Brick, but in a mini package.

My JD was an early model so it has a wood 14mm joint. The new models have glass. Construction is top notch and includes some thoughtful features like a titanium heat diffuser in the cap, large bowl and integrated stir tool.

Performance is excellent. Big clouds and great taste. But with all direct inhale devices there is the possibility of combustion. While the concept isn't new, this is, I believe, the smallest device of this kind. It's small size and big clouds make this a great little vape that is easy to take over to a friend's and pop on their rig.

kuiz3zwbxbrd9no7.jpg
    1qx2qiqum9au3or0.jpg
    0i23tj50xo1h1mwq.jpg
    Attachments
  • Paxhead
    How do you keep your J hook clean? Mine looks exactly like that. :up: :grin:
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    Yah not sure what makes them look whit sometimes. I just put some iso in it and then wash it with soap and water
  • Sonic Bacon
    I love my Jetdryv. I went with a Maple body and Lake green glass. It is very nicely made and the performance is stunning.

I tend to use mine on a Jhook the most, with a drop down for some extra bends for cooling and catching any debris. Not that it puts out much debris, don’t be misled by this picture, the glass was dirty because I was high and packed a bowl into the joint.

This thing can pump out many fat tasty hits per bowl, and it is easy to regulate the torch without scorching the load.

xh5brjdqayjk2pla.jpeg
    9pnejobw178nvnse.jpeg
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @Sonic Bacon thanks for posting. I usually use mine on the j hook also. The green glass looks sharp
  • Weedvaper54
    The JetDryV gets my vote so far for best vape of 2021.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment