• wontquit7
    I was so close to buying a Firefly 2 as my first vaporizer but am now skeptical from all the mixed feedback and lacking customer service. What originally sold me on the FF2 was:

1.) Convection "on-demand" heating which would let me use a single 'bowl' to take a few draws once in a while, throughout various parts of my day without severely impacting the vapor quality.
    2.) Incredible vapor Taste and Smoothness.
    3.) 'Clean' vapor pathway (in this case, its glass).

Keeping in mind that these three things are my top priorities, what vaporizer would you recommend for me instead of the FF2? I'm primarily looking to vape herb, and the ability to vape concentrate is just a bonus. I am open to any price range, and am willing to pay for quality.
  • elk
    IMO the best convection vaporizer of the market is the MiniVap; but is not really portable like my ff2.
    So for me, Minivap for home and ff2 for outside.
    Peace
  • Simone
    Crafty is amazing portable unit
    Is amazing with a tiny pinch of herb (with oil pad ti compress herb) or with full pack
    If you'll buy dosing capsules accessory i suppose is one of the most easy portable to load on the go (you load capsules at home, and once you want, just open crafty and put a capsule)

Yes, it suffers of realibilty problems, but if you live in europe, german assitance will not give any problem (i've read some users had problems with usa/canada assistance)
    My first was faulty at the arrive, in 1 week i had a new one that now have about 50 hours of work
    If i should go back in time,surely I'll buy it again

Another good option and more cheaper is the boundless series

If your priority is on demand vapor..going to ff1

I hope to have give you useful advices
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention