• Baron23
    my gripe with the IO, product amazing,business not so goodGloeck79

That has been like the eternal truth of it since the company's inception.
  • Gloeck79
    Yeah, they finally contacted me yesterday...lol. So that's good, though they registered my IO as stainless steel when its supposed to be titanium, so does that mean my IO is stainless steel at the back end and not titanium or did they enter it in wrong? Hmmm...the plot thickens and why the IO company causes their own stigma...lol.
  • Baron23
    The company has always been a baffling example of the worst business management practices and they seem to have not learned much in the last four years.

Yeah, innovative product....Yeah, one way fucked up company IMO.

At least they got back to you. :up:

Cheers
  • Msilber
    I have a question. I know that when the Grasshopper works (OG or IO) it's a "decent" vape but is it worth all of the aggravation and risk? There are a lot of good vapes out there made by companies with great customer service and have respect for their customers. Grasshopper has had 4+ years to get their shit together and things really haven't changed much and as long as folks keeping on purchasing their products and not holding them accountable for the way they operate, things will never change. Obviously this is only my opinion but life is stressful enough right now and this is totally avoidable nonsense.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @Msilber funny I was just coming to this thread to say how much I was enjoying my new to me SS Grasshopper. I have heard all the stories and held off buying one but ended up getting one from a friend. This one works and it works extremely well. It belts out the clouds with good flavor. The tip does get hot but there are ways to deal with it. This thing will milk up a bong no problem.

All that being said, I do think about the longevity and the what ifs if it has to be repaired and I'm no expert on the device since I have only had it for a few days
  • warren0728
    it's hard to beat a grasshopper io through a j-hook

but i have many "favorites"
  • Dankonkee21
    Mighty+ For session Tiny Might got on demand and Tera V3 through water pipe are my go to’s right now.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet